Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too (29355 Views)

*how They Shared N675 Million Realized From 2014 Immigration Applicants* / 8 Things I Realized While Serving In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Mustiboy(m): 11:48am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Sijo01(f): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2016
I just applied number oneembarassed
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Zaikon(m): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2016
gaskiya
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2016
13 guilty as charged.. Didnt expect dat here, thought i was the only one. 14 so true, guess its same with every.. Nd pretty much others
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by NairaExam690(m): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2016
dnal arian (spell it back word) DNAL ARIAN
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by banmee(m): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2016
Feeling nervous at an interview or on a hands-on test, forgetting that everyone else is just as nervous.
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by remebombom: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2016
No. 10 is just epic, guilty as charged
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2016
grin All of the above grin
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by MadCow1: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2016
dason4life:
Am waiting for MadCow1 to comment first
grin

See me see problem o..

Na me and you waka come? undecided
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by frisky2good(m): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2016
I'm guilty of No. 1 out of the first 10 but I don't know if there's anymore after that because like I said, I'm guilty of No. 1

xynerise:
1. You start reading interesting things on the internet and just stop a third of the way through because you lose patience. grin (Nairalanders)
2. You immediately go back and read an email right after you hit send.
3. When you take a shower, you make a bucket with your arms to catch as much water as you can and splash it all onto the shower floor.
4 .Long phone call = pacing around the entire house.
5. You procrastinate when getting into the shower, but hate getting out once you’re in.
6.You spell out Wednesday like Wed-nes-day in your head when you’re writing it. Also Feb-ru-ary.
7. You get lost in thought while reading, but don’t notice until you’re three pages past where you stopped paying attention.
8. You rehearse arguments in your head, just in case it should ever come up.
9.You set your alarm earlier than you need to so you can hit the snooze button several times.
10.You have to find the perfect TV show to watch before you can eat any food you’ve prepared for yourself.
11. You listen to a song on repeat just to memorize the tricky sections in case it comes on around friends.
12. You always feel relieved when you get home and nobody else is there.
13.You sometimes stop the microwave with just one second left so you can pretend you’re defusing a time bomb.
14.You’re way more depressed by Sunday nights than Monday mornings.
15.Sometimes you check *just one more time* to make sure you can’t actually move things with your mind.
16. On a road trip, you start to think of the other cars as your travel companions, and feel a tinge of sadness when you exit the highway.
17. You still need to double-check that there’s no one behind you even when you’re looking in the bathroom mirror.
18. You OFTEN feel phantom phone vibrations in your pocket even when your phone didn’t vibrate.
19. You wipe your cell phone screen to make all the smudge marks go in the same direction.
20. You put your music on shuffle, but then skip songs until you find the one you want anyway.
21.You sometimes talk to people as if they already had the context of what was going on inside your head.
22.You feel guilty that you’re not helping when a repair guy is fixing something in your house.
23.You immediately forget someone’s name right after they’ve introduced themselves.

WHICH ARE YOU GUILTY OF?

angry
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by dytbabe: 11:56am On Jan 27, 2016
Na wa oo
Person carry 90%
It is well
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2016
xynerise:
1. You start reading interesting things on the internet and just stop a third of the way through because you lose patience. grin (Nairalanders)
3. When you take a shower, you make a bucket with your arms to catch as much water as you can and splash it all onto the shower floor.
5. You procrastinate when getting into the shower, but hate getting out once you’re in.
6.You spell out Wednesday like Wed-nes-day in your head when you’re writing it. Also Feb-ru-ary.
7. You get lost in thought while reading, but don’t notice until you’re three pages past where you stopped paying attention.
9.You set your alarm earlier than you need to so you can hit the snooze button several times.
10.You have to find the perfect TV show to watch before you can eat any food you’ve prepared for yourself.
11. You listen to a song on repeat just to memorize the tricky sections in case it comes on around friends.
13.You sometimes stop the microwave with just one second left so you can pretend you’re defusing a time bomb.
15.Sometimes you check *just one more time* to make sure you can’t actually move things with your mind.
16. On a road trip, you start to think of the other cars as your travel companions, and feel a tinge of sadness when you exit the highway.
17. You still need to double-check that there’s no one behind you even when you’re looking in the bathroom mirror.
18. You OFTEN feel phantom phone vibrations in your pocket even when your phone didn’t vibrate.
19. You wipe your cell phone screen to make all the smudge marks go in the same direction.
20. You put your music on shuffle, but then skip songs until you find the one you want anyway.
21.You sometimes talk to people as if they already had the context of what was going on inside your head.
22.You feel guilty that you’re not helping when a repair guy is fixing something in your house.
23.You immediately forget someone’s name right after they’ve introduced themselves.

WHICH ARE YOU GUILTY OF?

angry
almost all of them.
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Odigokogadi: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2016
Funny write up, I do a lot of them
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Akalia(m): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2016
Guilty of 23 and 7
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 27, 2016
Am like 70% of that list
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by daliki: 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
smiley I do almost all theeese! OMG cheesy
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by bluaero(m): 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
No. 9 every single day cheesy
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by geez18(m): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
i can very well relate with nos 4,18 and 19. about nō 23,i've been working on myself to change that.it feels quite rude to ask someone of their names minutes after they just introduce themselves to you.
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
MadCow1:

See me see problem o..

Na me and you waka come? undecided

Yes na!
You no see as i dey follow you for back in every post?
grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by vareal(m): 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
No 8. Can't deny
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Phantom vibrations, even when the phone is not with me.
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by hardisha81(m): 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
I found my self guilty of so many of these... :PI found my self guilty of so many of these...
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by ojinime(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
xynerise:
23.You immediately forget someone’s name right after they’ve introduced themselves

WHICH ARE YOU GUILTY OF?

angry
reserving d best piece of meat until d last scoop of d meal.......lol grin
xynerise:
23.You immediately forget someone’s name right after they’ve introduced themselves

WHICH ARE YOU GUILTY OF?

angry
reserving d best piece of meat until d last scoop of d meal.......lol

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by legaxi(m): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by legaxi(m): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
I didn't see mastobation
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by infogenius(m): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Yeah I feel guilty of 16 Infact I feel that way now
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Fiwasayo(f): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lol,i do all of these too cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by xMrPx(m): 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
U feel like intimidating people when moving with a military officer as a friend.
grin

U feel like paying back those who bullied u when u were much younger grin

Infact, Christianity change many things shaaa undecided
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by oforij(m): 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
1. The music repeat
2. The 'ghost' phone vibration and sometimes pretending to be on the phone
3 the mirror check up
4. The talking to someone as if he has an idea about what you're saying
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by scachy(m): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
No.6 shaa grin
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Krismart(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
No 8. lol
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Oghumu1(m): 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
2/4/9/20/22... I do them everyday grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Problems Only Introverts Will Understand / How To Post On Nairaland / 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.