Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

DAY SEVENTEEN (16) Prayer Points(50 Days Fasting And Prayer) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DAY SEVENTEEN (16) Prayer Points(50 Days Fasting And Prayer) (624 Views)

Day 22 Prayer Points(50 Days Fasting And Prayer) / Day 16 Prayer Points(50 Days Fasting) / DAY 1 Meditations And Prayers: MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DAY SEVENTEEN (16) Prayer Points(50 Days Fasting And Prayer) by 4reala(m): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2016
DAY SEVENTEEN (16) Prayer Points(50 Days Fasting and Prayer).
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD!
THEME: YEAR OF HIS FULLNESS!
PSALM 16:11"Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in Thy Presence is fulness of joy;
at Thy Right Hand there are pleasures for evermore."

PRAYER & FASTING DAY 17, Wednesday 27th January, 2016
HEALING & HEALTH - Isaiah 53:5

1. Father, Illuminate My Eyes With The Revelation Of Christ’s Finished Work. Isaiah 53:4-5, 1st Peter 2:24

2. Lord, Cast Out Every Spirit Of Infirmity. Mark 7:25-30, Luke 13:11-13

3. Lord, I Will Enjoy Perfect Health And Wholeness. Isaiah 58:8, Jeremiah 30:17

4. Father, I Decree And Declare, There Is No Room In My Life For Sorrow, Depression Sickness And Pain In Jesus' Name! Isaiah 53:4

5. Father, I Declare That Every Sickness In My Body Is Destroyed In Jesus Name. 1 John 3:8.

6. Father, Your Wish Above All Things For Us Your Children Is To Prosper And Be In Health Even As Our Souls Prospers! Father, This My Testimony And Portion In Jesus' Name. Amen!

7. Father, Your Word Says I Will Not Suffer Any Of The Egyptian Diseases Currently Making Their Rounds In The World Today! Therefore Today, I Decree And Declare No Disease Curable And Incurable Will Plague My Life And My Household In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!

8. Father, Sound Health Is Not The Absence Of Diseases Only It Includes Sound Spiritual, Social And Emotional Well Being! Today I Cover Everyone Praying And Our Loved Ones That We Shall Enjoy All Round Sound Health In Every Facet Of Our Lives In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!

9. Father, My Body Is The Temple Of God The Holy Spirit! I Am Too Blessed To Be Stressed! Too Empowered Beyond Oppression! And Too Protected Beyond Terror In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!

B. Add Your Personal Prayer Request For Day Seventeen! Make Your Personal Requests Known With Thanksgiving! Philippians 4:6

EMMANUEL=GOD WITH US!.

(1) (Reply)

Please God Answer My Prayer: I Really Need Job / What Sort Of Existence Will Man Have In Heaven? / Jesus Christ Is The Son Of God Against God The Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.