Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes (43589 Views)

How Nigerians React To The " How Are You?" Question. / Abeg Laugh.... My Funny Memes And Pics Collection / Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by Folarinibrahim1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
lankieman:
Going to Eritrea for honeymoon go make sense
. grin
Only to come back home with a second wife

1 Like

Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by lankieman: 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
Folarinibrahim1:
Only to come back home with a second wife
because when u are in Rome u behave like a Roman grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by NosaHenry(m): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
There is no law in Nigeria that says you cannot marry two or more wives if you set your mind on it. But remember is not all that glitter is gold. Eritrea might just be creating another problem in trying to solve one. Early death from women wahala loading there.
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by chronique(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
God has called me;I can feel the calling so strong. He has mandated me to go preach to the people of Eritrea,most especially the women... Thank you Jesus. !-)
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by tillo4real(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
All the lady in the house do not allowed ur man to travel to Eritrean ,if the travel there no more coming back to nigeria because Eritrean girls are so beautiful and honest and also very Good in bed by so doing,is very important to tell you man not to go there if they do they we marry two wife and they we turn to bale of Eritrean
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by o42austino(m): 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
dapsylee:

A good samaritan sent this to me. Thought to share

ADDRESS:
Eritrean Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria
Plot 1510 Yedseram street, off IBB way
Maitama
Abuja
Nigeria
TELEPHONE(+234) 813 985 6889
please apply early as many people have made their booking for one husband two wives=-d=d
this phone number no dey work, find another number for me Mbok, I need call d embassy.
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by babadem2much(m): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Single Ladies above 27 n 30 will be like why them no enforce the law for 9ja? cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by princeBlack77(m): 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kelvin3028:
;DAfter relocating with your broda and first son then u realize they only need more men for another war!
grin
Kelvin3028:
;DAfter relocating with your broda and first son then u realize they only need more men for another war!
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by experimentist: 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
pls, I no get visa and plane fee, can I get there by trekking.. I dey lag cry

1 Like

Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by HaneefahRN(f): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lolz, this is interesting
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by Bakrabas: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
islamic theory at last...even the christians in eritrea must marry 2 wives...stupid americans will critize d idear witot providing solution.
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by Weedcrusher: 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Whether true or not, Eritrean gals are damn gorgeous....some of the finest in the world. As a matter of fact, the finest gal I ever sighted my eyes on was an Eritrean gal I saw in Toronto Canada

NB: Doubt me, just google Eritrean girls
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by ladyF(f): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Bossforeva:
I give up!!! See LadyF in her green Skirt grin grin
She wants to get married by an Eritrea man .
lmao this is too funny abeg. This my green skirt wey I come wear sef grin
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by AmazonKindle: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
in Eritrea wives are like cherry.

3 for N5
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by ArchNerd(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hilarious! cheesy
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
MonPro:
That country doesn't allow freedom of speech and political activism. I've been to asmara before.
If you going there stay away from their ethiopia borders. You could get shot by a sniper. It's dangerous.
Your fellow Nigerian brothers are dreaming of double honeymoon, all paid wedding ceremonies, free house and unlimited night action to last the rest of their adult life and you are cautioning about snipers at the Ethiopian border. Say what now?! grin
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by jericco1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Very creative
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by Misselocon(f): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Unbelievable
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by Edipee(m): 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mznaett:

That's what makes you guyz unique natongue
Good girl.
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by Onyiido: 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
peacengine:
HIV loading...
Gbam. U just nailed it.

1 Like

Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by iykekelvins(m): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
#Hoe_Lawd Why am I not ripe for marriage yet!!
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by yaskarahyelhope(f): 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
God forsaking deceptive president. Wat arrant nonsense. E don become by force to just dey marry women. Women don turn commodity. Cursed president
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by yaskarahyelhope(f): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
babadem2much:
Single Ladies above 27 n 30 will be like why them no enforce the law for 9ja? cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Gwad pobid!!

1 Like

Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by Lamazij: 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lmao
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by Babacele: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Your fellow Nigerian brothers are dreaming of double honeymoon, all paid wedding ceremonies, free house and unlimited night action to last the rest of their adult life and you are cautioning about snipers at the Ethiopian border. Say what now?! grin
hahahaha .. ...u need to hear how guys are already strategizing for the Eritrean escapades, u go fear oooo
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by Nature8(m): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lwkmd.. Una no go kill me with laugh
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by babadem2much(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
yaskarahyelhope:

Gwad pobid!!

Huuh! you no go follow lie lie ma sis, me sef get daughter o
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by dyn1800: 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Imagine this guys in Eritrea for 9months

Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Babacele:
hahahaha .. ...u need to hear how guys are already strategizing for the Eritrean escapades, u go fear oooo
cheesy
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by emmabest2000(m): 5:38am On Jan 28, 2016
Lol...

2 Likes

Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by sammieee(m): 6:44am On Jan 28, 2016
End time country. Ladies 4 9ja wise up! Na only men they run commot dem don 4get say who go later marry our 9ja girl? End time thread!
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by doublecheif: 5:37am On Jan 30, 2016
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] / Abeg Laugh.... My Funny Memes And Pics Collection / Fifteen Posts And Their Savage Replies On Twitter(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.