Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Fumigation And Pest Control Services In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fumigation And Pest Control Services In Lagos (626 Views)

Fumigation And Pest Control Services In Lagos Nigeria / Fumigation And Pest Control Services / Prices Of Fumigation And Pest Control Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fumigation And Pest Control Services In Lagos by CHOGON10: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2016
Our Fumigation and Pest Control Services unit has highly experienced and professional staff and our motto is to leave your Bungalows/Villas, Apartments, Industries, Offices etc. Smartly Clean.
If you have any problem of “Termites, Cockroaches, Bedbugs, Rats, etc. then please do not hesitate to contact us.
For more details contact us at:
Chogon Facilities Services Ltd
+2348072292381
info@chogonfacilities.com
www.chogonfacilities.com

1 Like

Re: Fumigation And Pest Control Services In Lagos by Skyjoe: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2016
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR HELPING ME ERADICATE COCKROACHES, RODENTS, FLIES, MOSQUITO AND MOST ESPECIALLY BED BUG AND ALL OTHER PEST IN MY APARTMENT.
I HAVE HAD A LOT OF PEACE SINCE AFTER YOU FUMIGATED MY APARTMENT. YOUR STAFF WERE WONDERFUL. NICE JOB.

BEST REGARDS,
SAMIJOE

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lawyer And Activist, Tunji Braithwaite Dies At The Age Of 82 / . / Your Health, Nutrition And Supplements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.