Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) (80585 Views)

Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions / World Aids Day As Celebrated In UNILORIN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by olipo: 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
hehehe....na to dey buy xtra slippers hide for bag go skol o before you to jam babe Wer u de toast.
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by CaptPlanet(m): 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
That lecturer is mad...them nor born am well.. is he mad? Na him papa house I dey? Come be slap...kai na that day e go teach finish for that school.

Did he pay my tuition? Make these ppl nor make me remember Wetin I don forget since

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by HitlerGaddafi: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
biolafrica:
Help!!! Does This Still Happen In A University Setting?? (image)

University of ilorin college of health sciences where students are being treated like a secondary school students, the same school students have to submit note book, lecturer have the ability to knock or slap students.
The trending act now is by collecting students slippers (palms), where University students have to work with their legs in the school premises, stupidly of the highest order but please is it like this in your school?
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! because the matter tire me
So you had the effrontery to bring your lecturer Dr Oyabambi to the front page of this forum shey? That guy will make sure you don't graduate.
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by Nicepoker(m): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
See leg like roberto carlos.
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by HitlerGaddafi: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mzgracie:
Jeeeezzzzz!!!

I finished from Unilorin college of health sciences. As a medical student, you are expected to dress corporate and neat always. We are told not to wear jeans, polos and the likes. It is a rule to be corporate always... I ddont blame the lecturer for collecting. your palm slippers. You obviously broke the rules n regulation of the COHS..
The boy is obviously referring to one doctor oyabambi who happens to be a very close friend of mine grin
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by jwart(m): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
joefredd006:
lol. the school didn't advertise their services like landmark, bowen, leadcity and the rest. you decided to apply. they have their simple and reasonable rules, but no; you'll rather have it your way. Dress decently, you won't. wear your school identity cards while on school premises, mbanu, who dey talk. So the authorities decided to use mild embarrassing techniques to curb your exuberances. for indecent dressing, they seize your tag or ask you to come get your shoes at the disciplinary office. saves you from being suspended each time you dress like a motor park tout or a ho on duty. I finished from there and have been 'around' the school for 7 years, still haven't seen or heard of a physical confrontation between a lecturer and a student. So behave yourself, and you won't have a reason to look over your shoulders
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by Richy4(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
I just hope they don't go on morning Assembly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by razzekki(m): 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Unilorin has always being like that, the only federal school where a protest can't take place. No activism, in fact, no freedom for students
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by Mzgracie(f): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

The boy is obviously referring to one doctor oyabambi who happens to be a very close friend of mine grin

Truth be told, Dr Oyabambi can be so difficult most times... the op broke the rules... there was never a day we go to school without dressing corporate and neat. expect for fridays...
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
biolafrica:
Help!!! Does This Still Happen In A University Setting?? (image)

University of ilorin college of health sciences where students are being treated like a secondary school students, the same school students have to submit note book, lecturer have the ability to knock or slap students.
The trending act now is by collecting students slippers (palms), where University students have to work with their legs in the school premises, stupidly of the highest order but please is it like this in your school?
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! because the matter tire me
My friend are you a student of the college? I have my doubts cos ur de-repping my Alma mata with ur poor composition skills.
I know this place, that's beside LT complex, precisely LT 3.
On to the matter, there is a stipulated dress code which students are given an expected to follow. As future health practitioners, you're expected to dress smartly in formal wears, not like mechanics wearing slippers to lecture or clinic.
I remain proud and grateful to my lecturers and institution, the discipline instilled in us has become a part of me and made me excel effortlesly wherever I found myself.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by femijck(m): 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
Well u should know by now that u can't wear such in the college except on fridays, there are so many things u can do and get away with in PS but not in the college of Med....i was in that college for some years as well and even then, the kind of trouser on u is nt allowed....better by far representing.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by Mzgracie(f): 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Op what are u saying.... Is wearing ov palm slippers allowed in medical school except on Friday.... By d way I grad frm COHS

Tooorh

Help me tell d useless op oooo

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mzgracie:

Truth be told, Dr Oyabambi can be so difficult most times... the op broke the rules... there was never a day we go to school without dressing corporate and neat. expect for fridays...
Good to note that ur also an alumnus. The name Oyabambi sounds strange to me, he prolly should be a new lecturer. New in the sense of 2-3yrs.
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Op what are u saying.... Is wearing ov palm slippers allowed in medical school except on Friday.... By d way I grad frm COHS
see my people ooooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by Mzgracie(f): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Good to note that ur also an alumnus. The name Oyabambi sounds strange to me, he prolly should be a new lecturer. New in the sense of 2-3yrs.

Yes, He s a new lecturer... forming tough guy... I met him there sha..
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by Xtraordinary(m): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
click this link https:///3xFzhw for a chance to win #200,000 monthly!!!
brought to you by PushCV...
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mzgracie:

Yes, He s a new lecturer... forming tough guy... I met him there sha..
Cool. You should enjoy your time at the college, 'Crazy' lecturers, especially at the clinical side buh you can't get a better training anywhere else in the country.
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by Mzgracie(f): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Cool. You should enjoy your time at the college, 'Crazy' lecturers, especially at the clinical side buh you can't get a better training anywhere else in the country.

I finished from there.
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by kingwale1: 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
Tourshaw:
Baba, is this really true? I am also a student at UITH here o in my sophomore year. A girl told me but I couldn't believe it. Well, If this is true, I think it's your fault. We were told during the orientation programme that UITH is unlike permanent site where you dress anyhow. We have been enjoined to always dress cooperate and use ties on the campus to differentiate your from people who come to pay visit to their sick ones. Also, you said noebooks, I know this is a fat lie. We're submitting physiology practical records and handbook not notes. Or do we even have notes? What happened to you was solely your responsibility and don't make it seems as if it's Unilorin that takes the blame.
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mzgracie:

I finished from there.
Noted. Was trying hard to place the face.
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by phrankchek(m): 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
if na private uni now they will be shouting glorified secondary school......mtchew.....enjoy ur unilorin
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by efficiencie(m): 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
This is what happens when 'babies' are offered admission into the university...the lecturers all of a sudden see themselves as parents away from home and do to students what they do to their kids at home...

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
crowther15:
See these people ooo as if say no be the same unilorin we de ....
Moreover Nigerians generally need iron hand... .. this country will only change when individual begins to change sad

If only all Nigerian Universities can be like unilorin the whole Nigeria would have become BETTER BY FAR cool
it's called a university not secondary school.
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by Goridoe(m): 6:12am On Jan 29, 2016
scampy:
Op, remove your pix from your profile for now.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by Goridoe(m): 6:13am On Jan 29, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
you get mind o guy, u no even use flower as ur dp before posting this...
i pray they no see this...

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy [size=`3pt]this got me laffing.. kikiki.. no vex bro, hin do comot ahm[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by Goridoe(m): 6:16am On Jan 29, 2016
obynaDmob:
[size=13pt]U post this kain thing and ur face dey ur profile...kontinu[/size] undecided
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 6:31am On Jan 29, 2016
Goridoe:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy [size=`3pt]this got me laffing.. kikiki.. no vex bro, hin do comot ahm[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol......
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by ayurexars1(m): 6:48am On Jan 29, 2016
I stop sagging my first year in Unilorin.......d school has it way of making u abide by it rule..."facetanke"
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by hamedade2000(m): 7:20am On Jan 29, 2016
Mzgracie:

Tooorh

Help me tell d useless op oooo
This Op obvious deserves to be flogged, slapped on knocked around the frontal lobe. I graduated from the COHS and right from your first day on that campus you wld have heard abt Wat is expected of you regarding ur dressing for academic activities. You dem decided to wear ur 20 naira slippers to form big boy to class. Soon you will want to wear shorts n boxers for lectures. I hope dey get u discipline you further for dragging the name of the school in such mess. All this national dailies can see this article and decide to publish.
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by HitlerGaddafi: 7:38am On Jan 29, 2016
Mzgracie:

That's obviously true. But baby, I want us to be friends.
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by NairaExam690(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2016
Na so
Re: Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2016
UNILORIN has always been a glorified secondary school. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) / See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video / Waec Nov/dec Exam Online Registration [get Some Update Here]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.