Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards (27983 Views)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 For Nigerians / Federal Ministry Of Education Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship / Federal Scholarship Board Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by debbie(f): 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
FEDERAL SCHOLARSHIP BOARD PLOT 245 SAMUEL ADEMULEGUN STREET,CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT, ABUJA BILATERAL EDUCATION AGREEMENT (BEA) SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award is for :

• Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Ukraine, Japan, Macedonia; and

• Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, e.t.c. FIELDS OF STUDY

• Undergraduate level - Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc; and

• Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D) in all fields. CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY

• UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP: All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secoundary School Certificate, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics. Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2014 & 2015). Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.

• POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP: All applicants must hold a First Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division. The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria. All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D. NOTE (For all Applicants):

• Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one year foreign languare of the country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction; and

• All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship must visit the website: www.stipendumhungaricum.hu.

VENUE OF INTERVIEW: All eligible applicants are to report for interview at the venues scheduled for their respective Zones of origin for proper identification. Two sets of the Printed Completed application forms are usually submitted at the various interview centres with the following attachments:

• Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting;

• One certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June only; • Statement of results must be confirmed by WAEC and forwarded to the Director/Secretary, Federal Scholarship Board, Abuja;

• Two copies of Birth certificate

• State of Origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;

• Four (4) passport sized coloured photographs on white background;

• Academic transcripts and NYSC certificates will be required from applicants for Postgraduate Studies. NB: Candidates nominated and finally selected by the awarding BEA countries will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:

• Photocopies of Authenticated academic certificates;

• Data page of current International passport, and

• Specified Medical Reports & Police clearance certificate.

PLEASE NOTE THAT BEA PROCESSING DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!

http://www.education.gov.ng/index.php/9-uncategorised/186-bilateral-edu-agree-awards

davide470

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by debbie(f): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Visit the page to register and apply early.
http://www.education.gov.ng/fsb/bea/
davide470
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by spicyuzo(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2016
Thanks a lot for this information Debbie....

May God continue to strengthen your mind and body for your unrelenting efforts to ease the plight of jobseekers in Nigeria.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by debbie(f): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2016
Thank you too.....Amen
spicyuzo:
Thanks a lot for this information Debbie....

May God continue to strengthen your mind and body for your unrelenting efforts to ease the plight of jobseekers in Nigeria.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by pstfrancis(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
Who has been able to register successfully? I have not been able to do so, the mail they said that will be sent sent since morning have not been sent and if I try to log in, it will say the username and d password is not correct
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by samuel3818: 9:54am On Jan 29, 2016
Hi all. Please can a serving corp member apply? Service ends by April(at the latest).....Cos it's being rumoured in some quarters that we might as well pass out in the coming month(February).....
Thanks
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by spicyuzo(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2016
pstfrancis:
Who has been able to register successfully? I have not been able to do so, the mail they said that will be sent sent since morning have not been sent and if I try to log in, it will say the username and d password is not correct

I had same issue yesterday and I really got tired of the process until last night when I found out the trick.

Simply go to the Login Page,

Enter your Username (email),

Then Password : Simply Enter the first "8" characters of your password.....

For Example: If your selected password during registration is Nairaland123, it simply means that your password at the login page would be
Nairalan d123

The part in bold is your login password, the other part is useless.

I think this problem is generated from the Registration page. The Password and Confirm Password Fields accept only "8" Characters

I wonder why Registration Instructions were not given on the site.

This is the best extent to which I can explain.....
I sincerely hope its clear to you.

Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by spicyuzo(m): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2016
samuel3818:
Hi all. Please can a serving corp member apply? Service ends by April(at the latest).....Cos it's being rumoured in some quarters that we might as well pass out in the coming month(February).....
Thanks

Yes, I think you can.

Since you are on the verge of passing-out.

But you might have to provide the certificate at some point.

Until then you might go ahead and register....

Wouldn't advice New Corp Members to apply.

My opinion
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by lantessy(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
spicyuzo:

I had same issue yesterday and I really got tired of the process until last night when I found out the trick.

Simply go to the Login Page,

Enter your Username (email),

Then Password : Simply Enter the first "8" characters of your password.....

For Example: If your selected password during registration is Nairaland123, it simply means that your password at the login page would be
Nairalan d123

The part in bold is your login password, the other part is useless.

I think this problem is generated from the Registration page. The Password and Confirm Password Fields accept only "8" Characters

I wonder why Registration Instructions were not given on the site.

This is the best extent to which I can explain.....
I sincerely hope its clear to you.

Have a great day.
Thanks. Very informative. In short, don't enter more than 8 characters for your password. And, if you have entered more than 8 characters, the first 8 characters is your real password
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
THE JPEG ATTACHMENT THING WAS QUITE STRANGE (20 KB MAXIMUM) UNTIL I FINISHED AND SAW THE FINAL PRINT OF THE FORM.

DONE ANYWAY. QUITE GOOD.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by samuel3818: 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
spicyuzo:

Yes, I think you can.

Since you are on the verge of passing-out.

But you might have to provide the certificate at some point.

Until then you might go ahead and register....

Wouldn't advice New Corp Members to apply.

My opinion
Thanks bro
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by lantessy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

THE JPEG ATTACHMENT THING WAS QUITE STRANGE (20 KB MAXIMUM) UNTIL I FINISHED AND SAW THE FINAL PRINT OF THE FORM.

DONE ANYWAY. QUITE GOOD.
20kb?
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by spicyuzo(m): 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

DONE ANYWAY. QUITE GOOD.

Hey bro, how did you go about the 20kb stuff?

I'm currently stuck there....
My cert as a 20kb image looks weird....

How exactly did you do it?

Secondly....Birth certificate from NPC....
How did you get yours?

Thanks as I anticipate your kind answer....
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by pstfrancis(m): 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Thanks alot guy, it is open for me now.
Please guys how can one do this NPC birth certificate thing?
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Valmesk(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
pstfrancis:
Thanks alot guy, it is open for me now.
Please guys how can one do this NPC birth certificate thing?
Google National Population Council office in your state and you will get the address.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Valmesk(m): 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
spicyuzo:

How did you get yours?

Crop and Edit your documents,select the sizes you want (length and width) that will compress each doc to <=20kb.More so you can get NPC birth certificate at national population council office in your state.They charged me a thousand naira.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Valmesk(m): 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
debbie:
Visit the page to register and apply early.
http://www.education.gov.ng/fsb/bea/
davide470
When is the screening exercise/interview coming up and the various states for each geographical zone.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by debbie(f): 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
I have no idea....it is up to the body incharge to inform the candidates.
Valmesk:
When is the screening exercise/interview coming up and the various states for each geographical zone.

1 Like

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by spicyuzo(m): 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Valmesk:
Crop and Edit your documents,select the sizes you want (length and width) that will compress each doc to <=20kb.More so you can get NPC birth certificate at national population council office in your state.They charged me a thousand naira.

Thanks, please which resize tool do you recommend? My image lost alot of quality as a 20kb file...

About the NPC BC, Do you mean my state of residence or state of origin?I am far away from my state of origin, I really hope I can get it from the state office of my present location..
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by baba11(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

DONE ANYWAY. QUITE GOOD.
I think how to reduce the JPEG and pdf files from their respective sizes to 20KB is the problems... who has successfully done this. shocked
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
baba11:

I think how to reduce the JPEG and pdf files from their respective sizes to 20KB is the problems... who has successfully done this. shocked

Mine was an assumption.

What I did was open my documents and get a screen grab of the page. Then I export to paint and reduce the size using paint.

I was concerned that it would be too small also. However when I did the final print out, after submission, I realized my passport photo was clear enough even after reducing critically to 20kb. So I simply assumed it will be same for other documents.

But they need to be aware that jpeg of 20kb is very small. Infact it is more of a thumbnail of the documents.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
spicyuzo:

How did you get yours?

Mine was an assumption.

What I did was open my documents and get a screen grab of the page. Then I export to paint and reduce the size using paint.

I was concerned that it would be too small also. However when I did the final print out, after submission, I realized my passport photo was clear enough even after reducing critically to 20kb. So I simply assumed it will be same for other documents.

But they need to be aware that jpeg of 20kb is very small. Infact it is more of a thumbnail of the documents.

With regards to the NPC thing, I am currently in France and just completed my masters program under the Total International Masters Scholarship in the University of Toulouse. As a matter of fact today was my graduation for my Msc. in Safety Engineering that was why I did not reply on time. I am not in Nigeria to get the NPC birth certificate thing, so instead I risked using my affidavit for this part. I have no NPC birth certificate. I risked using my affidavit and submitted the application that way. Better than not submitting at all.

But you are available in Nigeria and like someone suggested go to NPC and get yours.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by spicyuzo(m): 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Mine was an assumption.

With regards to the NPC thing, I am currently in France and just completed my masters program under the Total International Masters Scholarship in the University of Toulouse. As a matter of fact today was my graduation for my Msc. in Safety Engineering that was why I did not reply on time. I am not in Nigeria to get the NPC birth certificate thing, so instead I risked using my affidavit for this part. I have no NPC birth certificate. I risked using my affidavit and submitted the application that way. Better than not submitting at all.

But you are available in Nigeria and like someone suggested go to NPC and get yours.

Congratulations on your graduation today....

I'll go to the NPC office on Monday....

I wish you goodluck on your endeavors
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Valmesk(m): 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Mine was an assumption.

You could have called someone in Nigeria to help you register your birth in NPC office then scan and forward it to your mail for your utilization,you ought to come with it during screening cos they specifically need it,congrats bro.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Valmesk(m): 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
baba11:

Please bro,save urself the stress of trying to reduce the size of ur docs to 20kb if its not getting through,if there is a cybercafe around you,the cybercafe attendant can help you do it in a twinkle of an eye.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Valmesk(m): 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
spicyuzo:

Thanks, please which resize tool do you recommend? My image lost alot of quality as a 20kb file...

About the NPC BC, Do you mean my state of residence or state of origin?I am far away from my state of origin, I really hope I can get it from the state office of my present location..
Yes you can get it anywhere as far as the state is located in Nigeria and you are a Nigerian.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by baba11(m): 7:43am On Jan 30, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Mine was an assumption.

what a smart you!
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by adeyinka09: 7:45am On Jan 30, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Mine was an assumption.
Congrat bro. I wish know to know d best country u will advise me to choose in terms of easy of learning and understanding of the language
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by baba11(m): 7:46am On Jan 30, 2016
Valmesk:
Please bro,save urself the stress of trying to reduce the size of ur docs to 20kb if its not getting through,if there is a cybercafe around you,the cybercafe attendant can help you do it in a twinkle of an eye.
why will I do this since I've everything with me..besides, I'm a computer engineering graduate.. Thanks for the advise sha!!! grin
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Valmesk(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=baba11 post=42454078]why will I do this since I've everything with me..besides, I'm a computer engineering graduate.. Thanks for the advise sha!!! grin[/quoteYou can still do it by your self,if you would understand the clarification,once u download ur doc and u have done ''save as'' at the desktop or any other place u feel like using,then open the doc then righclick on it,you will see the kb of the doc,some will be from 100kb upwards then go to edit picture and click ,you will see various properties you can use to reduce it,first of all crop the doc and drag it down from up and drag it up from down in order to reach the edge of ur doc,dont allow the cropping to affect the headings of ur doc,then from the properties you resize the doc either 50 by 40 then save and right click on it to know if it has reduced to 20kb and if it is still higher than 20kb you still resize and save then righclick on the doc to confirm if it's below 20kb once you have achieved the 20kb you save it then go to thumbnail and and open it from there to be uploaded to the required place and all must be in JPEG format,i referred you to a cybercafe attendant if you are finding it difficult,you may carry your system to the cybercafe and the attendant will just put you through,it doesn't waist time.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2016
Valmesk:
You could have called someone in Nigeria to help you register your birth in NPC office then scan and forward it to your mail for your utilization,you ought to come with it during screening cos they specifically need it,congrats bro.

Yeah I guess. But I did not think it can be done via proxy. Anyway I forget it is my dear Nigeria.

Let us see how it goes sha. For me I am done with an MSc. I am good and ready to pursue my PHd which is the minimum I set for myself. But if e no come I wont mind doing another masters or a quick MBA.

My first degree was a scholarship, masters a scholarship, and I am praying my PHd is also a scholarship. grin grin grin grin grin

As long as na competitive exam make we dey write am dey go.

1 Like

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by lantessy(m): 10:23am On Jan 30, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Yeah I guess. But I did not think it can be done via proxy. Anyway I forget it is my dear Nigeria.

Let us see how it goes sha. For me I am done with an MSc. I am good and ready to pursue my PHd which is the minimum I set for myself. But if e no come I wont mind doing another masters or a quick MBA.

My first degree was a scholarship, masters a scholarship, and I am praying my PHd is also a scholarship. grin grin grin grin grin

As long as na competitive exam make we dey write am dey go.

I guess you studied Economics?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Celtel Is Recruiting / N-power: 30,000 Volunteers Get New Federal Jobs / Pls Guys! Does Anyone Know About Bg Nigeria In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.