Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards (27938 Views)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 For Nigerians / Federal Ministry Of Education Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship / Federal Scholarship Board Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by spafu(m): 12:43am On Feb 18, 2016
Intelligentdude:
If you know anybody schooling in China,this is your best bet,make contact with the person. He/She can really help you get a Professor who will want to adopt you as his/her research student.Once the Professor accepts you,you have a very high chance to get the scholarship. Most China students use weechat,you can connect with them via that medium,Or just type Nigeria students in China,Nairaland on google(you will find some Nigerians schooling there, they might want to help you).Cheers
Please mail me the info to drspafu@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by BrilliantMind: 9:10am On Feb 19, 2016
Any latest let us keep the trend moving
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by BrilliantMind: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Wetin dey happen guys don dey jack gmat so tey they no get time to chat.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by BrilliantMind: 6:50am On Feb 22, 2016
Hello
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by falansa: 8:09am On Feb 22, 2016
hello guys... I think the reg site is still on, is it still advisable to register at this point in time? I study Regional Planning but planning to take Geography Information System for my MSc. don't know if I can still apply.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by HZwriters: 10:54am On Feb 22, 2016
falansa:
hello guys... I think the reg site is still on, is it still advisable to register at this point in time? I study Regional Planning but planning to take Geography Information System for my MSc. don't know if I can still apply.
Register, its still on!
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by falansa: 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
HZwriters:

Register, its still on!
Thanks man. on it now

1 Like

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by rufonye: 5:49am On Feb 23, 2016
Please, for tho those who had gone for this interview in the past, how was it conducted....

-do all the categories of the award (Bsc, Msc and PhD) write the same test...?
- is the test paper based on computer based?
- what kind of questions do they ask, pure GMAT or ordinary general mathematics and English?
- Given the fact that different states will be writing at different dates, how do they take care of question leakages or do they ask different question?

I will most appreciate your kind and elaborate feedback...

thanks

1 Like

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by joshujoshu(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
If u are from Ondo state south senatorial district and u have applied, contact me!
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by opatolad(f): 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hello all!

If you are sitting for the interview on Monday 7th @ Markurdi (People from Kwara & FCT) let's connect via Whatsapp 08104466257

Would be glad to have you.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by opatolad(f): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pls my birth certificate (NPC) reads OluwaDamilola, while other certificates reads just Damilola. Hope this cause any issue? And is there anyway I can solve it?
Intelligentdude:
I went to FSB office to make enquiries, just to be very sure of the requirements(I won't be applying though, went with a friend who applied).Note the following:
If you plan on using your Neco,you won't get the scholarship.
If there is a mistake in any of your certificates especially date of birth or error in name in your Waec result,you won't get the scholarship.
If you choose Mexico or Russia,and you didn't do your undergraduate there(for PG students), you won't get the scholarship.
For those who are yet to apply,I won't advice you to choose Turkey or China(PG applicants).
If you are not very good in Maths,forget Japan
It is adviceable to go through the courses your choosen country is offering because if you choose a course that they ain't offering,you are O.Y.O.
For those applying to Japan(SSCE holders),make sure you want to go read Engineering there if not O.Y.O.
Make sure your birth certificate is from NPC if not you won't be nominated.
Have a great week house#cheers
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by BrilliantMind: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
I cant say anything on that but if the official are from west they should know that damilola is the short form of oluwadamilola.What of your transcript?
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by istanboi: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
Please is the registration still on?
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Intelligentdude(m): 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
opatolad:
Pls my birth certificate (NPC) reads OluwaDamilola, while other certificates reads just Damilola. Hope this cause any issue? And is there anyway I can solve it?
I think it can be solved in NPC office.Cos generally speaking the two names are different as far as abroad travelling in concern.

1 Like

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by BrilliantMind: 5:46am On Feb 28, 2016
I spelt my name as SODIK but in my birth cert. it was spelt SODIQ.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by opatolad(f): 7:10am On Feb 28, 2016
Intelligentdude:
I think it can be solved in NPC office.Cos generally speaking the two names are different as far as abroad travelling in concern.
pls can I preferrably do a sworn affidavit?
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Intelligentdude(m): 8:08am On Feb 28, 2016
opatolad:
pls can I preferrably do a sworn affidavit?
Yes you can but FSB peeps are very strict with any document that carries age.

1 Like

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
From the research I did..I understand that now new fresh birth certificate won't be issued to anyone above 18yrs of age,is this really true?

What are the requirements of docs to take to NPC?

Will I be able to finish it in a day?

There was 7 days addition to my real DOB as registered in my birth certificate as well as a wrong name out of the 3 names there,what am I supposed to do about this before proceeding to the Nigeria population commission for my new birth/ attestation certificate which will be accepted by BAE??
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by cutiedave(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
Plan on using ma 2013 result...going for the ug scholarship... Pls is it advisable since the minimum year for waec result is 2014
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Intelligentdude(m): 6:38am On Feb 29, 2016
Sent
spafu:

Please mail me the info to drspafu@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Intelligentdude(m): 6:39am On Feb 29, 2016
Sent
patako:

please can u send me d link @ idrisdangana2011@gmail.com
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Intelligentdude(m): 6:41am On Feb 29, 2016
There are two ways to it.Either you apply through their Embassy(of which you were directed to the Federal Government Board)or you apply directly to the University before the 20th of March.
lantessy:

Okay. Thanks for the information
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by spafu(m): 11:23am On Feb 29, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Sent
Thanks man
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by spicyuzo(m): 12:34am On Mar 01, 2016
blackiebobo:
From the research I did..I understand that now new fresh birth certificate won't be issued to anyone above 18yrs of age,is this really true?

What are the requirements of docs to take to NPC?

Will I be able to finish it in a day?

There was 7 days addition to my real DOB as registered in my birth certificate as well as a wrong name out of the 3 names there,what am I supposed to do about this before proceeding to the Nigeria population commission for my new birth/ attestation certificate which will be accepted by BAE??

1. NPC doesn't require your real birth certificate. All you need is a well prepared affidavit signed and stamped at a high court.

2. You will be given a form to fill at the NPC office, Please ensure you are careful and that you supply accurate information, as acurate as it should appear on the Certificate.

3. I advice you start processing it now cos mine took about two weeks and i did it at the NPC lagos office.

Hope this helps.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by spicyuzo(m): 12:39am On Mar 01, 2016
Hello, Someone should kindly help me on the following issues.

1. What are the best countries to select for a PG in Management Information Systems? I'm considering Turkey and South Korea.

2. Where is the venue for southeast applicants? I have seen the date ut not the venue

3. My school is still processing my transcript, I don't have it at hand. What are my options? will my statement of result help for now?

Kindly help me on the above issues.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by tonero4urch(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2016
Hello Peeps,

I am a prospective post graduate awardee and i want to ask these few questions :

- I only have a birth certificate from local government- must the birth certificate be from NPC? ( from the website,i can't find where it is written that the birth certificate must be from NPC).

- Would i be allowed to write the test without NPC birth certificate because i went to NPC, Lagos and was told it will take me 2 weeks to get it which would be useless to me by the time it would be out because my own test is coming up on the 8th March 2016. I just don't want to waste my time, energy and finance and travel all the way from Lagos to SouthEast for the test only to be told i won't write it because of this NPC birth certificate.

Any answers peeps?
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Intelligentdude(m): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
tonero4urch:
Hello Peeps,

I am a prospective post graduate awardee and i want to ask these few questions :

- I only have a birth certificate from local government- must the birth certificate be from NPC? ( from the website,i can't find where it is written that the birth certificate must be from NPC).

- Would i be allowed to write the test without NPC birth certificate because i went to NPC, Lagos and was told it will take me 2 weeks to get it which would be useless to me by the time it would be out because my own test is coming up on the 8th March 2016. I just don't want to waste my time, energy and finance and travel all the way from Lagos to SouthEast for the test only to be told i won't write it because of this NPC birth certificate.

Any answers peeps?
One of the Assistant Directors in FSB told me vividly that the only birth certificate that will be accepted is the NPC certificate.Just close your eyes and remove the 4k for it.Cheers
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Valmesk(m): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Intelligentdude:
One of the Assistant Directors in FSB told me vividly that the only birth certificate that will be accepted is the NPC certificate.Just close your eyes and remove the 4k for it.Cheers
By the special grace of God,i will be rounding up my M.Sc program by September this year currently on my theses and last semester but i also applied for this bilateral scholarship for Marketing in SouthKorea,will the scholarship award commence before September 2016 and is SouthKorea good for Marketing?
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by spicyuzo(m): 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
spicyuzo:
Hello, Someone should kindly help me on the following issues.

1. What are the best countries to select for a PG in Management Information Systems? I'm considering Turkey and South Korea.

2. Where is the venue for southeast applicants? I have seen the date ut not the venue

3. My school is still processing my transcript, I don't have it at hand. What are my options? will my statement of result help for now?

Kindly help me on the above issues.

Please can someone answer my question especially that on transcript. The answer shall be the determinant factor whether or not I should attend the Test because I'm currently far away from my supposed test Center. Please help, Must I arrive the venue with a copy of my Transcript?
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Intelligentdude(m): 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Valmesk:
By the special grace of God,i will be rounding up my M.Sc program by September this year currently on my theses and last semester but i also applied for this bilateral scholarship for Marketing in SouthKorea,will the scholarship award commence before September 2016 and is SouthKorea good for Marketing?
Hi,sorry I don't know much about Korea starting date but I believe it will be by September since China is in September (Asia things). Just get nominated first you will cross that bridge when you get there.Type this on google:Nigeria students in SouthKorea,Nairaland (you wil get all your answers there).Cheers
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Intelligentdude(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
spicyuzo:

Please can someone answer my question especially that on transcript. The answer shall be the determinant factor whether or not I should attend the Test because I'm currently far away from my supposed test Center. Please help, Must I arrive the venue with a copy of my Transcript?
It was stated explicitly that if you are going to use your statement of result,you are meant to take it to Ministry of Education, they will authenticate it and send it to FSB themselves.
Also about your venue,it is FSTC Awka.
Lastly about your transcript, did you tell your school to send it to the Director or Secretary FSB,Abuja?You can explain to them that your school will send it to them after it has been processed(Just wondering why you didn't apply since January for your transcript sha)
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by rufonye: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Intelligentdude:

please do you know about those applying for PhD with NECO. Does school cert matter for us? what are our chances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How High Can You Work? Check These High Altitude Jobs(Photos) / Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test / Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.