Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Why Do U Hate The Police? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do U Hate The Police? (461 Views)

No One Hate The Southeast - Rabiu Kwankwaso / See The Ridiculous Things Spotted Inside The Police Patrol Van In Ado-Ekiti / The Police can't search our phones without... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do U Hate The Police? by yayankainuwa: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
I find it very difficult to understand why most Nigerians are not commending the Nigeria Police Force, despite their role in protection of lives and properties.One cannot over emphasise the importance of Police particularly in a nascent democracy like ours.
Whenever you're criticizing the NPF it is always important you consider the following facts that negates their performance:

1. Their living conditions and meagre emoluments.

2. The manpower challenge ie 300, 000 policemen policing a country of over a 180 million people.

3. Inadequate logistics.

4. Political hindrances and several Nigerian factors that affects policing process.
Re: Why Do U Hate The Police? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
So you've given us 4 reasons why should like them.
Chill,the posters below me will tell you why we have nothing but hate for the Nigeria Police.

(1) (Reply)

The ARK In A SUBTLE STYLE .....A Must Read / Ibinabo Fiberesima: My Mother Is Broken, Needs Prayers / A Leader Of An Israeli Extremists Group Justified Burning Of Christian Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.