Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Nairaland,my Safe Haven - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland,my Safe Haven (458 Views)

How Safe Is Dry Gin(alcohol) To A Nursing/breasting Mother Of A Week's Old Baby? / How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle / Is Sex During Pregnancy Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland,my Safe Haven by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
So I haven't been on here for a long time,Registered Last year but was not active till tis year....

Here are some of the reasons I love Nairaland:
*Everyone Is a Potential Enemy:
Oh yes,lol...they are quick to say harsh things to yhu,But don't let it get to yhu,sometimes they Do it to get likes incase yhur post makes FrontPage grin
*The Feeling of Family:
Though they can be harsh but yhu can't deny tat feeling of Belonging when yhu read comments or posts....Yhu know..Oh yeah tis is were I belong
*Laffs:
Ah naija youths..They know how to tell jokes oo...I hold my stomach sometimes when laughing so hard at some of the jokes
*Unity:
Ts true,they might Insult yhu when yhu post about a particular tribe,But just try create a topic like "Please help me"...People won't care if yhur Biafran* or Yoruba or any other tribe.. they will definately reach out....(Just expect some to be blunt)
*Oh the Bad Belle people:
Yes,These people just love making people feel bad,They are quick to point out yhur spelling errors,quick to tell yhu,yhu made a bad choice about something and prove how almighty they are.....Don't worry abt them,Ts a way of reassuring themselves,Cos they feel insecure..simple psychology 101
*PrettyGirls:
Ah what can I say grin
*A place to meet people:
Yeah sure there are nice people here...who knows sef some people have met their Husbands/wives or Girlfriends/Bfs on here....Thanks Oga Seun
*Add Yhur own reasons yhu Love NL

Lalasticlala is a nice Person? Yes? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PZ Contest Ends 11:59pm Today / Woman, 106, Rejoices For Meeting Obama / Please Why Cant We Have One Day For Mothers Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.