Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

How To Become A Real Estate Investor In Three Steps - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Become A Real Estate Investor In Three Steps (458 Views)

How To Become A Real Estate Investor With As Low As #2000.00 Monthly! / Land Property 4 Sale In Lagos An Is Environment For Real Estate Investor / I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Real Estate Investor In Three Steps by johnca(m): 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
How to become a real estate investor

If getting rich were easy, then everyone would be rich. I’m sure you’ve heard this statement before. But this is especially true in real estate. In real estate, there is a fair opportunity to get rich if you start early and commit to becoming an intelligent investor. But becoming a successful, intelligent real estate investor takes time, energy, education and consistent daily action. In this latest column from, we look at a few critical questions to ask yourself before embarking on a career as a real estate investor.
1. Do you have an action mindset?

I love this question because it is a question that only you can answer. As a matter of fact, you know in your heart the answer to this question without having to think about it. Sure you can try and convince yourself that you do have a bias for action, but you’re only doing yourself a disservice.

The ability to take action despite the obstacles in your way is a key determinant of your success in real estate. You may be dreaming of retiring early to travel the world while earning millions of naira passively, which is fun & exciting, but the effort required will be intense and challenging. However, if you have a bias for action and the resolve to follow, you can be rest assured that your success in the real estate business is secure.
2. Are you future-oriented and able to delay gratification?

In the early stages of investing in real estate, a lot of investors are typically seeking short-term gains of within a few years. The intelligent investor should realize that by thinking long term and being able to delay gratification, the potential return on your investment would far exceed any other investment opportunity available.
3. Do you know your opportunity cost?

Now that you’ve decided to become an intelligent real estate investor you need to determine if have you considered the opportunity cost of your investment? Ideally you should consider the cost of alternative investments for your capital and the time cost involved for each option.

While the capital opportunity cost is easy to determine, the time opportunity cost may not be so easy to determine. To be successful in real estate in the long term, you’ll need to create the time required to study the market and other aspects related to your investment and become adept at leveraging your knowledge into other deals.

In conclusion, though real estate investing success is possible for anyone that wants it. It usually requires some perseverance, dedication and self-mastery. The goal of this article is to help you start thinking about the right steps to take and inspire you to push beyond your personal limits.

So my dear friend why don’t you start today, your riches in real estate might be just around the corner. You owe it to yourself and your family to grab it and never let go.
Call us today on 08036374420,08157579507 or visit www.whiterose.ng
to guide you on the way forward.

Re: How To Become A Real Estate Investor In Three Steps by johnca(m): 8:58am On Mar 17, 2017
No investment on earth is so safe, so sure, so certain to enrich its owners as undeveloped realty. I always advise my friends to place their savings in realty near a growing city. There is no such savings bank anywhere.” -Grover Cleveland, American President
Re: How To Become A Real Estate Investor In Three Steps by johnca(m): 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
Invest in real estate today.
Start with investment in affordable lands if you are not sure where to start from.

Call or whatsapp 08036374420 to guide you.
Re: How To Become A Real Estate Investor In Three Steps by johnca(m): 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
Invest in real estate today.
Start with investment in affordable lands if you are not sure where to start from.

Call or whatsapp 08036374420 to guide you.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Time For Change / A 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow @ N4.5m / Land For Sale At Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.