Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? (23867 Views)

Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? / What Does It Take To Set Up A Fully Functional Real Estate Company / What Are The Things To Look Out For When Buying Estate Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Destined2win: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2016
Lately, I have developed this keen interest in real estate, it is one sector that I'd love to see myself venture into and create affordable homes for millions.

Please where do I start? Gurus in the house!
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by FirstCounsel(m): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2016
You need to set up and register your real estate company. Have you drawn up a business plan?
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by mackhunter77: 8:51am On Apr 19, 2016
real estate is big business

that u don't know what to do is a sign that it won't pay u

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by kilode100(f): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2016
The only thing you need is MONEY!!

Bye..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Destined2win: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2016
mackhunter77:
real estate is big business

that u don't know what to do is a sign that it won't pay u
Anything you are doing now that is paying you, you definitely learnt from somewhere, so I don't get you

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Destined2win: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:
The only thing you need is MONEY!!

Bye..
Just money? Thought it's ideas before money

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by kilode100(f): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2016
Destined2win:
Just money? Thought it's ideas before money

Whoever told you that, needs his head examined jare.. Even Jesus said you must check your pocket before you start building ( I haff forget the verse) grin grin

Nna, Money First.

Btw, you are Welcome cool

28 Likes

Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Destined2win: 9:22am On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

Whoever told you that, needs his head examined jare.. Even Jesus said you must check your pocket before you start building ( I haff forget the verse) grin grin

Nna, Money First.

Btw, you are Welcome cool
Hahaah..Alright Thanks!
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by kilode100(f): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2016
Destined2win:
Hahaah..Alright Thanks!

Glad I could help.. Always at your service wink

1 Like

Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Destined2win: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

Glad I could help.. Always at your service wink
Yeah! My pleasure. Btw you sound like a happy girl( even though I don't know if you are a boy)
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by kilode100(f): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2016
Destined2win:
Yeah! My pleasure. Btw you sound like a happy girl( even though I don't know if you are a boy)

I am a gurl !.. You really can't tell?
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Destined2win: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

I am a gurl !.. You really can't tell?
Of course..a lot of guys here add (f) to their profile
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by kilode100(f): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2016
Destined2win:
Of course..a lot of guys here add (f) to their profile

True that... But those are scammers and I do not scam..I don't respond to pm except when I put up my bbm pin and I charged 1k glo airtime to chat(I have since stopped because they kept sending the glo.. Met a few if them, then I got tired of collecting) ...

I am just having fun and my gender being an issue ain't my problem but the doubting Thomases p... How can anyone chat with a girl and not know?..
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Destined2win: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

True that... But those are scammers and I do not scam..I don't respond to pm except when I put up my bbm pin and I charged 1k glo airtime to chat(I have since stopped because they kept sending the glo.. Met a few if them, then I got tired of collecting) ...

I am just having fun and my gender being an issue ain't my problem but the doubting Thomases p... How can anyone chat with a girl and not know?..
You never jam yahoo boys...You wouldn't know they are males behind laptops.

Anyways...wish me success as I venture into real estate business

Hope you are aware that I am the President GCFR-in-waiting?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Peteradeleke: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
You can Work with Us, We are a Real Estate Company based on the Island in Lagos, and we are looking to partner with selected Nigerians who are interested in the Real Estate Business and wants to make more from it, if you are interested kindly send your full name and number to 08085779921
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by segcymoor(m): 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
Destined2win:
Lately, I have developed this keen interest in real estate, it is one sector that I'd love to see myself venture into and create affordable homes for millions.

Lalasticlala, please assist me. I really need updated views on this.
Cash first then other follows.......if you mean business come and do JV in.lekki and I can assure you of 80m profits in less than 2 year.

-----------
If you used less than 100m to invest.
Trust me!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by segcymoor(m): 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Destined2win:

Lalasticlala, please assist me. I really need updated views on this.
Cash first then other follows.......if you mean business come and do JV in.lekki and I can assure you of 80m profits in less than 2 year.

-----------
Trust me!
.....but u can start with 50m though!
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
segcymoor:

-----------
Trust me!
.....but u can start with 50m though!

Alagba
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by deepee08(m): 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Talk is cheap.. How much u get for account??
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by mrsifeoma: 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
anything
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by kennysteve77: 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
Go to FIRS and apply for TAX identification number. That's all
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Ada9103(f): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
Alright
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by opalu: 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
Congratulations for that decision. Welcome to the clique of those who tackle the nation's housing deficit.

VITAL STEPS FOR BEGINNERS:
1. Decide on which aspect you want to play in. Have a focus. Zero-In. Don't do everything. Don't be a "Gbogbonishe" in the industry that is everything to everyone (suppliers, builder, finishes, furniture, tilers, Architectural, land Agent, Piling Contractor etc. Remember this: Doing other people's works is The shortest distance to the grave and also the longest distance to wealth. Quote me anywhere.

2. Register a company and get key personnel on full time but you can do part time staff since you are just starting off. But you need the expertise of others if you want to play in the real estate. Whether your area is real estate development or real estate Management pere. Or real estate Investment company. You need people who compliment you in your skill-set needed for the operation.

3. Have a Real Estate Coach. This is even more important than almost all the points. A professional coach is someone who is easily accessible to you who can show you the way. Sometimes I speak at business seminars esp in churches on the mainland and you see a lot of young men tell me they want me to coach them. And when I throw a little challenge to solve they withdraw. Only a resolute protégé like Elisha gets mastery from his master Elijah. A mentor cuts off many decades of struggles off your learning curve. Ask the sons of the prophet that watched Elisha from afar.

4. Have a thorough understanding and knowledge of the field. Read several books on real estate, attend seminars on it especially those that you pay. Buy the truth. Don't operate in obscurity inside your office. Money does not come from arranging chairs and decorations.

Etc etc too tired to type all the others.

There is Real wealth in Real estate. Only the lion at heart takes the lion share. MilLIONaire BilLIONaire. They all are lions at heart.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by eHandbags(f): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
Most importantly you need a marketplace like EVONSO to market and sell your properties.

http://nigeria.evonso.com
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Ayoswit(f): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by BLWeb: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
Do you have a website set up already?

Destined2win:
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Dandeson1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by brunofarad(m): 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
The first of all is thE IDEA
Then the DRIVE
Finally the CONVICTION

Without the CONVICTION

You will chicken out at the first trying time

Did u notice I never Mentioned money ?

Experience told me that success in stArtups is not usuAlly about $money

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nice topic, I am here to learn also.
Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by thirdeye(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Is not a must you have money before you start any business likewise Real Estate, but you need a sound idea/ direction for your company and a lot of networking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? by jbreezy: 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sought d advice of vets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Building Collapses In Mile 12, Lagos, One Dead ( PHOTOS) / Buy Sharp Sand At The Best Price / The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.