Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Staff Laxity To Duties: Solution Has Finally Come To Our Tertiary Institutions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Staff Laxity To Duties: Solution Has Finally Come To Our Tertiary Institutions (358 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Establishes 6 New Tertiary Institutions In Imo / Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions / UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Staff Laxity To Duties: Solution Has Finally Come To Our Tertiary Institutions by greatestunclebe: 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
I saw a post in Nairaland (Education) yesterday about Sexual Molestation and Staff Misbehavior on Tertiary students on this link https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=prof.godwin+onu&search=Search
and i thought it was a joke.
When i went to the site www.meetyourrector.com, i complained to the Rector of Federal Polytechnic Oko through the comment box about how i was treated by staff in the school. In fact, i have spent more than 6 months in computing my result but finally, i saw the platform in Nairaland Education room and visited the link. Lo and behold, i was responded to and was told to come to school on Friday to complete the process in a day and collect my result. He further gave me a number to call if i experience such again when i come on Friday. I cant believe this is happening in Nigeria. Does it mean that the Rector or Management don't know that things like these have been happening to students. If this works, then it means relief has finally come to students of my almamater. This is really great.
Re: Staff Laxity To Duties: Solution Has Finally Come To Our Tertiary Institutions by obynoses(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Good one

(1) (Reply)

Participate In The Oando Climate Change Contest / Educational Reform And Admission Opportunity / English Proficiency Tests Duration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.