Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

The Army Of Cleavage Baring Women Profiles On Nairaland - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Army Of Cleavage Baring Women Profiles On Nairaland (3264 Views)

Husband And Wife Attain Same Rank In The Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Army Of Cleavage Baring Women Profiles On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
To your doorstep cry cry baby grin
If e pain you go and DIEEEEEEEE grin
Can you imagine lipsrsealed

You girls are so wicked. So having driven us wild with visions of your supple bosoms, you'll now sit back and watch us suffer bah. Isalrait grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Army Of Cleavage Baring Women Profiles On Nairaland by tpiaobsession: 12:32am On Jan 29, 2016
now they are covering the cleavages and are displaying tight outfits showing the bust region instead.

key word here is profile picture.

and no, i dont think this is necessarily a search for husband per se, but something else.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Mama Wahala / I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me / Dirty Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.