Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,587 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Dirty Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dirty Husband (3355 Views)

‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court / Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? / Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Husband by mschance22: 12:17am On Mar 25, 2011
My friend has been married for 10 years and she came to me complaining about how her husband is dirty.
He uses bathroom and never washes hands nor flush the toilet (this is even after he does a number 2)
He will never shower unless he is going out of the house (telecommutes on most days of the week)
He can come from being out all day and then want to put his grubby hands on the food
He does not like to brush his teeth (unless he is going out of the house)

She says all of this wahala has caused her not to be attracted to him. The lovemaking has suffered in the process because at first she would ask him to have a shower before touching her - however he started to refuse to shower despite the fact that he may not have done so for 2 days. So she stopped having Bleep with him.

In the beginning of the marriage he was clean but she said things have gotten progressively worse. Sometimes his underwear is sooo dirty and he leaves it there for her to wash. They are now sharing separate rooms because she said he has some rotting teeth and refuses to see a dentist for the past 2 years - so when he sleeps and snores the whole room will be smelling foul. The room which he now uses is filthy filthy - he just throws everything around - atfirst she would clean it for him but she has now stopped and that doesnt seem to get him to clean.

She has tried talking to him gently and quietly about the hygiene issues, she has tried praying but he gets upset and tells her to deal with it. She is now at her wits end as to what to do. He is not depressed nor is there anything wrong with him except for the hygiene which he refuses to work on. Furthermore he can come home from work on a friday (if he goes in) and not shower until Monday morning if he needs to go to work. She is no longer attracted to him. I must say she is a stunningly beautiful woman, after 2 kids she is a size 4 - she goes to the gym 3 times a week and is always very presentable. Infact many people think she is in her early twenties.

I know this is a little too much information but I wanted to spell everything out so that you can help me give her advice. Please how should i give her advise?
Re: Dirty Husband by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 25, 2011
shower with him.
Re: Dirty Husband by snowdrops(m): 1:02am On Mar 25, 2011
Let him know how his filthy habits is getting you down. Set him target of cleanliness starting from the easiest tasks. Work with him on these. And finally if all fails maybe a threat of separation can kick him back to life.
Re: Dirty Husband by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 25, 2011
sounds like extreme tiredness or something more serious.
Re: Dirty Husband by Thirst4Lif: 1:16am On Mar 25, 2011
She's tried to talk to him gently and quietly Just TELL the guy, "Baby you STINK!!!"

You're assaulting my nasal passages!
Re: Dirty Husband by obowunmi(m): 1:49am On Mar 25, 2011
@ OP I almost died of laughter reading this story. LMAO! At least he's not out there smashing babes. Funny post! Ahhaaha! Etiquette class might be helpful.
Re: Dirty Husband by HighChief4(m): 2:23am On Mar 25, 2011
She can help him, maybe the guy is depressed or something, given that he was not that way when they started, something could be troubling him which she should try to find out, but if everything is okay with him(which i seriously doubt) I gues your friend should try and help him do the cleaning and in a romantic way, not complaining.
Re: Dirty Husband by Abekeade08(f): 2:39am On Mar 25, 2011
OP, you have so much information about this couple that i believe that you are the wife, oya confess grin
Re: Dirty Husband by Blazay(m): 3:35am On Mar 25, 2011
Most definitely a yoruba man  grin. . . like one forumite I encountered.
Nna mheeeeen. . . never again!
Chai!

"him" dross fit kill all the fish for river niger plus benue zhion h-inside!
(Never mind how I take see the dross. . .!!! wink. . . . cool. . . . kiss)

Hmmmm!
All these men that write fine fine y-inglish on the h-internet may be the filthiest beings you could ever encounter.

Be warned!

We will not even discuss the 'ladies'. embarassed (Mackerel scent!)
Re: Dirty Husband by Odunnu: 3:36am On Mar 25, 2011
Lol
Re: Dirty Husband by Outstrip(f): 4:48am On Mar 25, 2011
I don't even know where to go with this. Has she ever asked him why he does not like to shower or brush his teeth? There has to be a reason
Re: Dirty Husband by eddy1977(m): 6:26am On Mar 25, 2011
Come on nigerian men, where is your pride?

in addition to having small p3nises,you also have a hard time bathing?

i am begining to rethink nigerian women.
some of us,non nigerians guys,nerd to step in and rescue our sisters from the hands of these guys.

shame on you nigerian guys.
Re: Dirty Husband by snowdrops(m): 7:53am On Mar 25, 2011
He probably had been dirty all his life. He only cleaned up just after the marriage to put up a show to his new bride.

Now that dem don see each other finish, the true colours have been revealed.
Re: Dirty Husband by babyme1(f): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2011
Use insecticide on the dude,he has flies in his brain shocked tongue
Re: Dirty Husband by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2011
baby.me:

Use insecticide on the dude,he has flies in his brain shocked tongue
grin grin grin grin grin
But seriously the guy needs a brain check,
i cant imagine living with him.
Re: Dirty Husband by Sparkle777(f): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2011
Its high time insanity is being considered. If he has not been like that for years and suddenly decides to go for days without brushing or batheing,then something is definitely wrong. I suggest taking him to a mental hospital. Na so madness dey take start o,
Re: Dirty Husband by Sparkle777(f): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2011
Its high time insanity is being considered. If he has not been like that for years and suddenly decides to go for days without brushing or batheing,then something is definitely wrong. I suggest taking him to a mental hospital. Na so madness dey take start o,
Re: Dirty Husband by debest1(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2011
Some women no dey shame, so your husband's poor hygiene is now a topic for idle gossip? whilst i dont condone poor hygiene I think the poster ought to show some decency/respect, he is her husband for goodness sake, I'm sure if we asked the husband now he'll have a story or two to tell about her own hygiene,
Women!!!!agggggggggggggghhhhhhghhh
Re: Dirty Husband by Blazay(m): 9:41am On Mar 25, 2011
eddy1977:

Come on nigerian men, where is your pride?

in addition to having small p3nises,you also have a hard time bathing?
i am begining to rethink nigerian women.
some of us,non nigerians guys,nerd to step in and rescue our sisters from the hands of these guys.

shame on you nigerian guys.

I concur!

Kpomkity!
Kpomkity!
Kpom!
Kpom!

To get a Nigerian man into the bath tub after sex is a huge problem. . .they just carry all the 'p' juices and go to bed without washing their arzzzzes!
Then have the unmitigated gall to ask for a 'down town favor' too with all the 'grime'. . . some women dey try sha! grin
Tufiakwa!

cheesy
Re: Dirty Husband by Odunnu: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2011
Una no go kill me jor. Lmao.
Re: Dirty Husband by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 25, 2011
mschance22:

My friend has been married for 10 years and she came to me complaining about how her husband is dirty.
He uses bathroom and never washes hands nor flush the toilet (this is even after he does a number 2)
He will never shower unless he is going out of the house (telecommutes on most days of the week)
He can come from being out all day and then want to put his grubby hands on the food
He does not like to brush his teeth (unless he is going out of the house)

She says all of this wahala has caused her not to be attracted to him. The lovemaking has suffered in the process because at first she would ask him to have a shower before touching her - however he started to refuse to shower despite the fact that he may not have done so for 2 days. So she stopped having Bleep with him.

In the beginning of the marriage he was clean but she said things have gotten progressively worse. Sometimes his underwear is sooo dirty and he leaves it there for her to wash. They are now sharing separate rooms because she said he has some rotting teeth and refuses to see a dentist for the past 2 years - so when he sleeps and snores the whole room will be smelling foul. The room which he now uses is filthy filthy - he just throws everything around - atfirst she would clean it for him but she has now stopped and that doesnt seem to get him to clean.

She has tried talking to him gently and quietly about the hygiene issues, she has tried praying but he gets upset and[b] tells her to deal with it[/b]. She is now at her wits end as to what to do. He is not depressed nor is there anything wrong with him except for the hygiene which he refuses to work on. Furthermore he can come home from work on a friday (if he goes in) and not shower until Monday morning if he needs to go to work. She is no longer attracted to him. I must say she is a stunningly beautiful woman, after 2 kids she is a size 4 - she goes to the gym 3 times a week and is always very presentable. Infact many people think she is in her early twenties.

I know this is a little too much information but I wanted to spell everything out so that you can help me give her advice. Please how should i give her advise?

Deal with what A health risk?

Does he know he can die from germs? undecided

If a grown up man does not know the importance of hygiene then I wonder what he will teach to his kids! undecided
Re: Dirty Husband by babyme1(f): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2011
Blazay:

I concur!

Kpomkity!
Kpomkity!
Kpom!
Kpom!

To get a Nigerian man into the bath tub after sex is a huge problem. . .they just carry all the 'p' juices and go to bed without washing their arzzzzes!
Then have the unmitigated gall to ask for a 'down town favor' too with all the 'grime'. . . some women dey try sha! grin
Tufiakwa!

cheesy
Methinks you need to see a doctor. You talk gibberish atimes tongue
Re: Dirty Husband by 10cirenoh: 10:10am On Mar 25, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d omg
Re: Dirty Husband by Sparkle777(f): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2011
Re: Dirty Husband by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2011
Re: Dirty Husband by rasputinn(m): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2011
@ OP

When did you your friend notice this dirty habit of her husband's,was she blindfolded all through the period they courted
Re: Dirty Husband by rasputinn(m): 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2011
^^^
Let her just swim and sink in the dirt joor,she must have nerves of steal to be complaining after "enjoying" the dirty husband for 10 yrs
Re: Dirty Husband by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2011
Blazay:

I concur!

Kpomkity!
Kpomkity!
Kpom!
Kpom!

Tufiakwa!

Definitely Almondjoy.

Not only was she unable to do without Nairaland after all her ranting to the contrary, she even brought her hubby along this time. Just great! grin
Re: Dirty Husband by debest1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2011
rasputinn:

^^^
Let her just swim and sink in the dirt joor,she must have nerves of steal to be complaining after "enjoying" the dirty husband for 10 yrs
no mind the yeye woman washing her dirty linen in NL public, she is obviously looking for an escape route out of the marriage,
Re: Dirty Husband by dayokanu(m): 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2011
Lock him in the bathroom and take the keys away
Re: Dirty Husband by armyofone(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2011
10years is a long time to start going thru something of such. Maybe he is going through some Psychological wahala. maybe trying to make her leave him real quick  grin the stinking mouth part is just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

it must be really hard for your friend.
how abt asking one of his good friend talk to him?
Re: Dirty Husband by snowdrops(m): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2011
debest1:

no mind the yeye woman washing her dirty linen in NL public, she is obviously looking for an escape route out of the marriage,
Unless you standard of hygiene falls short just like the man in question. i see no reason you should be attacking the long suffering woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Will Drop Tears After Reading This. A Must Read / Pls House: Is There Any Way To Correct My 2 Year Old Girl K Leg / FG!!! Automatic Concrete Block Moulding Machine Fabricated in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.