Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,746 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea?? (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea?? (photos) (2177 Views)

‘I Went To Libya With Two Legs, Came Back An Amputee’ – Returnee / Nigerian Appreciates Woman For The Visa To America She Granted Him 32 Years Ago / Did A Nigerian Actually Go To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea?? (photos) by konji1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
This has been going round on twitter. If this is true, then Nigerians likes to play too much..

See More:- http://www.melogist.com/unbelievable-a-nigerian-went-to-complete-visa-form-to-eritrea-photos/

cc; lalasticlala, DisGuy, justwise

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea?? (photos) by konji1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea?? (photos) by xMrPx(m): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Dude is a clown
Re: A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea?? (photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
LMFAO
Re: A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea?? (photos) by Mutuwa(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Carry on..I trust Kano boys,them Sabi flaunt wealth negatively.
Re: A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea?? (photos) by konji1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
xMrPx:
Dude is a clown

grin grin come and see this lalasticlala
Re: A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea?? (photos) by konji1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
xMrPx:
Dude is a clown

Dont Blame Him yet tongue
Re: A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea?? (photos) by hopeforcharles(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wow, I thought they said it was a hoax? Some peeps are already taking this serious.
Re: A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea?? (photos) by Godfullsam(m): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Travelling all the way to Eritrea just to get double wahala shocked.

This is serious, I hope he gets their and find out it was rumour grin
Re: A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea?? (photos) by konji1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Godfullsam:
Travelling all the way to Eritrea just to get double wahala shocked.

This is serious, I hope he gets their and find out it was rumour grin

grin grin Do you want him to commit suicide?
Re: A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea?? (photos) by aminho(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kano ko da mai kazo an fika
Re: A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea?? (photos) by Sowl(m): 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Na b4 dem say waffy no dey carry last... Nowadays abokis self no dey dull nor carry last!!!

(1) (Reply)

10 Weird Names Of Places In Abeokuta / How To Apply For Admission To Study In Canada / South Africa Tourist Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.