Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Tread To Answer Christians Questions. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tread To Answer Christians Questions. (2623 Views)

How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) / All Christians Questions For You. Especially The Jws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
this trend is specifically to answer christians questions, if i cant am muslim ustaz(islamic scholars) will assist me.
my sincere apology to truthman,malvis,bxcode etc for not giving you guyx ur reply....you can forward the questions here and my muslim brothers would be of assisstance....PLS MAKE IT SNAPPY I HAVE TIGHT SCHEDULE.
MASHA ALLAH
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by Annunaki(m): 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
How do you rationalise a character that is claimed to be the best of mankind and an example to be emulated by muslims being an armed robber?

PS: caravan raiding carried out by mohammed on several ocassions and recorded in authentic islamic sources was armed robbery no matter how you want to spin it.

4 Likes

Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by Annunaki(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
How do you rationalise a 54year old pervert getting married to a six year old baby girl and molesting her at the age of nine Before you apply al taquiya in attempting this question, ask yourself if you allow your six year old daughter to marry a 54 year old pervert?

3 Likes

Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by Annunaki(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
What evidence exists in the quoran or sahih hadiths that mohammed is indeed a genuine prophet apart from mohammed's al taquiya claims?

3 Likes

Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by urahara(m): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Annunaki:
How do you rationalise a 54year old pervert getting married to a six year old baby girl and molesting her at the age of nine Before you apply al taquiya in attempting this question, ask yourself if you allow your six year old daughter to marry a 54 year old pervert?

How do you rationalize lot wanting to have his two already engaged daughters gang raped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by Annunaki(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
urahara:

How do you rationalize lot wanting to have his two already engaged daughters gang raped.

I condemn it in all it's entirety.

3 Likes

Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by Amberon: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
How can Mohammed save you when he himself isn't saved?

why do Muslims ignore the fact that Mohammed was a rapist,murderer, pedophole, serial killer, armed robber etc?

3 Likes

Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by urahara(m): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Annunaki:

How do you rationalise God ordering the isrealites to kill men. Women. Babies and pregnant women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by urahara(m): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
How do you rationalise Jacob tricking his father and God rewarding him by blessing him.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by urahara(m): 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
How do you rationalise God or Satan ( depending on what Bible version of the story you believe in) making David carry out the census and then punishing the isrealites for it.

1 Like

Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Annunaki:
How do you rationalise a character that is claimed to be the best of mankind and an example to be emulated by muslims being an armed robber?

PS: caravan raiding carried out by mohammed on several ocassions and recorded in authentic islamic sources was armed robbery no matter how you want to spin it.
can u elaborate?
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Annunaki:
u tooo listen to yourself .....HOW WILL A SIX YEAR OLD GIRL MARRY A 54 years old man.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Annunaki:
if it is in d Quran let us knw where u found that.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Annunaki:
What evidence exists in the quoran or sahih hadiths that mohammed is indeed a genuine prophet apart from mohammed's al taquiya claims?
read surah mohammed
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amberon:
How can Mohammed save you when he himself isn't saved?

why do Muslims ignore the fact that Mohammed was a rapist,murderer, pedophole, serial killer, armed robber etc?

DO U KNOW MY PROBLEM WITH U, U DONT THINK WITH YOUR HEAD...WHERE DID YOU GET IT THAT MOHAMMED WAS A RAPIST, OR ANY OTHER ALLEGATIONS AGAINST HIM.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Annunaki:

i guess u have gotten ur reply from my muslim brothers.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by Richirich713: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
What happen to the Muslims of the 1st century? The ones who followed Isa and Yahya.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by Amberon: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
that's the problem with you r fellow Muslims. Throwing insults.

Did your prophet not rape, molest and sleep with women he captured?? did he not also command Muslim men to do the same? did he not sleep with 9 year old Aisha? isn't that pedophilia?

did your prophet, along with his cousins not murder innocent people and take their lands? Or do you not know how Islam was spread? wasn't it by sword?
OLAJADON:

DO U KNOW MY PROBLEM WITH U, U DONT THINK WITH YOUR HEAD...WHERE DID YOU GET IT THAT MOHAMMED WAS A RAPIST, OR ANY OTHER ALLEGATIONS AGAINST HIM.

1 Like

Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amberon:
that's the problem with you r fellow Muslims. Throwing insults.

Did your prophet not rape, molest and sleep with women he captured?? did he not also command Muslim men to do the same? did he not sleep with 9 year old Aisha? isn't that pedophilia?

did your prophet, along with his cousins not murder innocent people and take their lands? Or do you not know how Islam was spread? wasn't it by sword?
which ayat of the Quran said all this....I TOLD U BEFORE THERE IS NOTHING IN YOUR HEAD.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by Amberon: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
your brains cells are completely dead dearly beloved. That's why Muslims have only won 9 noble prizes since the history of the world And out of those nine, 4 are for peace prizes. What has Muslims invented? absolutely nothing. Your brain cells have dies due to inbreeding and demon worship.

Imaging throwing stones at the devil. How can you kill a spirit with a physical Stone? doesn't that how fried your brains cells are?

Jesus is the only one who can bring total restoration to your life and your brain cells.
OLAJADON:

which ayat of the Quran said all this....I TOLD U BEFORE THERE IS NOTHING IN YOUR HEAD.

2 Likes

Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amberon:
your brains cells are completely dead dearly beloved. That's why Muslims have only won 9 noble prizes since the history of the world And out of those nine, 4 are for peace prizes. What has Muslims invented? absolutely nothing. Your brain cells have dies due to inbreeding and demon worship.

Imaging throwing stones at the devil. How can you kill a spirit with a physical Stone? doesn't that how fried your brains cells are?

Jesus is the only one who can bring total restoration to your life and your brain cells.
eeeyyyyaaaaa dead head....what has medal got to do with these...HOPE THEY GAVE JESUS HIS OWN MEDAL TOO.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Richirich713:
What happen to the Muslims of the 1st century? The ones who followed Isa and Yahya.
do u have a question?
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by Amberon: 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
its to show you how daft your ilk are. brain dead fellows who only know how to bomb and rape little innocent girls.

yeah, Jesus got the highest medal of all.

Philippians 2: 9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name ,

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow , of those in heaven , and of those on earth , and of those under the earth ,

11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.

That was the medal my sweet Jesus received. The greatest of all. Islam is a scam that keeps rotting your brains. Jesus Christ is the only one who can restore it back to factory settings.

OLAJADON:

eeeyyyyaaaaa dead head....what has medal got to do with these...HOPE THEY GAVE JESUS HIS OWN MEDAL TOO.

3 Likes

Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by Bakrabas: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Annunaki:

ans= "and we've sent you oh Mohammad(saw) not but as a mercy for the Alameen"

Why som killstian pple dnt rizon wit dir brain,r u nt ashamed of d errors in d bybull.do u tink dat book dat ur religion conquerors v reedited it wil b acpted by Allah.D bible wit ova thousands of lov sms,bloody chapters,lebianism page,gay,the luth daughters dat gang raped dir father (wat a bomb blast on a prophet of God).
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 11:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amberon:
its to show you how daft your ilk are. brain dead fellows who only know how to bomb and rape little innocent girls.

yeah, Jesus got the highest medal of all.

Philippians 2: 9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name ,

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow , of those in heaven , and of those on earth , and of those under the earth ,

11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.

That was the medal my sweet Jesus received. The greatest of all. Islam is a scam that keeps rotting your brains. Jesus Christ is the only one who can restore it back to factory settings.

hope u not coating from the bible that has various sex positions or styles(songs of solomon).
that single verse is what made ur day.....bt the same bible did not recognise ur religion.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by Amberon11: 12:27am On Jan 28, 2016
*quoting*

Song of Solomon is about a man and his wife and their undying, unconditional love for each other. What I wrong in Love? is it because Islam doesn't preach love?

Christianity is not a religion. Christianity is a relationship with God. And that was why Christ came : to restore. that missing link btw us and God the father.
OLAJADON:

hope u not coating from the bible that has various sex positions or styles(songs of solomon).
that single verse is what made ur day.....bt the same bible did not recognise ur religion.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by Annunaki(m): 5:38am On Jan 28, 2016
Bakrabas:

ans= "and we've sent you oh Mohammad(saw) not but as a mercy for the Alameen"

This is still a personal claim by mohamed cause mohamed authored the quoran and not allah. If allah wanted to confirm mohammed as his prophet he should have done so through supernatural means and not through mohamed himself because mohamed can't be trusted. That said, mohamed was far from being a mercy to the world cause he brought nothing but misery to it.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by lepasharon(f): 6:05am On Jan 28, 2016
How do you feel about the Arab slave trade in East Africa? Why should any black person be a Muslim?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by Annunaki(m): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2016
Annunaki:

Annunaki:

Annunaki:

Olajadon I am still waiting for answers to my questions, stop evading them.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by Slikbae: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2016
trust me he has no answers. He will only avoid them like he did mine.
Annunaki:

Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Annunaki:

read surah mohammed
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Amberon11:
*quoting*

Song of Solomon is about a man and his wife and their undying, unconditional love for each other. What I wrong in Love? is it because Islam doesn't preach love?

Christianity is not a religion. Christianity is a relationship with God. And that was why Christ came : to restore. that missing link btw us and God the father.
say that on the last day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odin Of Asgard: Making A Case For Almighty God / SHOCKER!! Popular Nigerian Pastor Caught Having Hot $ex With Married Woman(Pics) / King David Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.