Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,680 members, 7,840,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef (46793 Views)

Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts / Wizkid & Davido Failed To Show-up At Olamide’s #OLIC2 Concert(fans Reaction) / Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 28, 2016
macklef:
Don jazzy is ode.
D nigg is just big for nothing, he should be ashamed of himself.
Even if dangote settle dier fight, olamide made a fool of him.
Hes now tryna make a joke n make us remember how he was bashed.

Its still paining me till today dat fight was settled. Dangote is a goat.
Bad belle go kill you angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2016
nellaluv:
Don jazzy is just an agbaya. #2016 be exposing the other side of these so called celebs... iranu undecided
What tribe are you?
Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by olubenjazzy(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2016
See don jazzy tweeting like a small kid too. So because som top men invov 4una mata here make you dey feel important. The big men here felt u are already causing distraction esp. among d youths Datz why dey hv 2call u to order. Top men in US like Bill Gate and Co. Don't have that time to invov in dia beef.

#no_hate

#justFeeling pissed about the way he post d tweet
Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by DeMekus: 11:11am On Jan 28, 2016
Nairaland is full of touts and street boys. No wonder they worship Olamide.

2 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by yetunsbay(m): 11:24am On Jan 28, 2016
sirteayeni:
undecided Now that I've seen this. Please tell me my gain..
already informed
Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by naijaboiy: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2016
haabimbohlar:

If you stand to be corrected, most people are to overdrawn to that word tout but it is "lout"
Thanks for the correction miss. smiley

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by greggng: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

You just don't get it do you?

"A tout is still a tout"

Tout that will feed you. See him mouth. undecided

are you kidding me? olamide was still at lade lac when i was moving with charly boy. Is shame you prefer a noise maker than a gentle man like me. I DONT CARE WHAT HE HAS NOW ...I HAVE BEEN THERE SEEN IT ALL OKAY. DONT THINK EVERYONE IS A LOW LIFE LIKE U
Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by itznormiz: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2016
I WOULD BE SURPRISED IF OLAMIDE RESPONDS TO THIS TWEET. ITS SO LAME....
Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by naijaboiy: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2016
DeMekus:
Nairaland is full of touts and street boys. No wonder they worship Olamide.
I never knew being a fan of a celebrity,or his music makes that fan automatically like the celebrity.

I'm a supporter of buhari and his Government,hence I'm a Muslim and I support sharia law.

Nice logic. smiley
Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by naijaboiy: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2016
greggng:

are you kidding me? olamide was still at lade lac when i was moving with charly boy. Is shame you prefer a noise maker than a gentle man like me. I DONT CARE WHAT HE HAS NOW ...I HAVE BEEN THERE SEEN IT ALL OKAY. DONT THINK EVERYONE IS A LOW LIFE LIKE U
Lool...low lifers and empty vessels are usually the ones who shout the most and try to paint people bad. smiley

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by ableguy(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2016
macklef:
Don jazzy is ode.

E pain am oooo cheesy
macklef:
Don jazzy is ode.

E pain am oooo
Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by OGeeKush(m): 11:44am On Jan 28, 2016
kushfc:

No mind them jare. Big time iranu. Meanwhile where u get this ur name from. (Kush).

From wiz khalifa's song... 'Raw'

Take that O.G kush, put it in the raw... The line goes..
Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by greggng: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool...low lifers and empty vessels are usually the ones who shout the most and try to paint people bad. smiley

Were you sent to insult me? i have told seun that we cannot continue like this this year. How dare you hide behind nairaland to insult a man capable of undoing you? Becareful how you talk here. Talk is cheap but it can land you in soup. I am not the type that gives empty threat. I will hunt you and deal with u if you fail to apology within 20mins
Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by orakao8: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS.....DIVIDE JAZZY INTO 1OO...OLAMIDE IS NOT UP TP 1
macklef:
Don jazzy is ode.

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by STILESGANG: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
greggng:

Were you sent to insult me? i have told seun that we cannot continue like this this year. How dare you hide behind nairaland to insult a man capable of undoing you? Becareful how you talk here. Talk is cheap but it can land you in soup. I am not the type that gives empty threat. I will hunt you and deal with u if you fail to apology within 20mins
Baba,free this undergraduate boys on nairaland who go around with their cheap techno phones insulting anyone they come across.They are aint worth your time
Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
macklef:
Don jazzy is ode.

Hahahhaha, funniest comment I've ever read. For another person matter. U must be a fool! No offense, just the fact.

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
kanye west was fvcking Amber rose when she was a young stripper... he broke up with her later on... so i think kanye was just trying to say i fvcked your wife before you to Khalifa... grin grin grin grin grin these black americans can be so dumb at times.

Daminaj2:

Kanye was being petty claiming I own your child.
Amber Rose child Sebastian Taylor is for Wiz Khalifa
Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by greggng: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
STILESGANG:
Baba,free this undergraduate boys on nairaland who go around with their cheap techno phones insulting anyone they come across.They are aint worth your time

Thanks my brother for your kind words. I am of the opinion that we have to register on this site with our bvn and identity card .This will help some of us show some respect. I have never looked down on anyone irrespective of ones position. Inasmuch as we are here to chat and exchange ideas, let us not forget that some of us are men and women of impeccable character.Also we should not forget that old men do visit this forum. We should chose our words carefully. I thank you again
Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by macklef(m): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
bizie:

Hahahhaha, funniest comment I've ever read. For another person matter. U must be a fool! No offense, just the fact.
No bruv, i was just being comical not a fool.
Cos dat was indeed an insult, so take it back.
Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by Rossikk(m): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
Don Jazzy, Mr Celebrity, it is Bill Gates, not "Bill Gate".
Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Every beef was a hit back to back from donjazzy and olamide to wizkid and dammy krane to wiz kid and black face now kanye west and wiz khalifa

Iyalaya any beef
PORMO TI TAKE OVER

Iya eleran bi if u want beef come and take it
Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by naijaboiy: 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
greggng:

Lool...who is this one? grin

Abeg swerve! undecided

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by Hellrazor101: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Advertise on www.realrastas.com.ng for low prices as low as #3,000
Re: Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef by bigdawg7: 11:56pm On Feb 22
Richydos:
D don baba J, i use to know back then is so different from this one who tweets and utter all sort of trash....... Even if he doesn't wanna leave trash for lawma #he oughtn't have mentioned olamide nah...... Haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke: "Serves Himself" At Filling Station / Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) / Saint Obi Poses With His Son (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.