Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts (3815 Views)

Look At Ebuka’s Exquisite Outfit To The Premiere Of Kemi Adetiba’s New Movie / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied / Dead Owl At Ebuka Obi Uchendu's Door This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by RapportNaija(m): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2017
A little drama ensued yesterday when the official Twitter handle of Access Bank Nigeria tweeted at stylish media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu that "Nigerians are counting on him to make a grand entry into Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding in 2018".

The internet was on fire with the news of engagement between UK prince, Harry, and Black American actress who is a divorcee, Meghan. And recall that that Ebuka's entry at Banky W and Adesua Etomi's traditional wedding in Lagos some days ago made waves, especially because of his choice of Agbada design.

Ebuka fired back at Access Bank that he'd be in their office soon to discuss the sponsorship package for the trip to UK.

See screenshots below:

Source: http://www.celebshowbiznews.com/2017/11/access-bank-tweets-at-ebuka-and-his.html

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by RapportNaija(m): 8:24am On Nov 28, 2017
More pics

Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by TheMainMan: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2017
ok
Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by Blackhawk01: 8:29am On Nov 28, 2017
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Dayuuuuuummmm! Iyen deep

Access bank tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by dollytino4real(f): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2017
not all open doors are open 4 fortune
Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by itspzpics(m): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2017
Oya nah
Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by Lionbite(m): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2017
This is my 5th year of banking with Access bank and i've not gotten a 'Hi' from them before.
Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by Ever8054: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2017
I don't know what to comment abeg.....
Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by olasaad(f): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2017
Lionbite:
This is my 5th year of banking with Access bank and i've not gotten a 'Hi' from them before.

not even a birthday message

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by Austyno4(m): 8:57am On Nov 28, 2017
olasaad:

not even a birthday message

I do get birthday messages from them
Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by Muzanga(f): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2017
Austyno4:

I do get birthday messages from them
that should be enough for you na. Make them fry egg for you?

6 Likes

Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by Austyno4(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2017
Muzanga:

Na.. make them send me birthday gift
Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by Muzanga(f): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2017
Austyno4:

Na.. make them send me birthday gift
lol. Them collect your money? Your money dey there for collection anytime you want.
Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by Einl(m): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2017
Lol. Op, you na pure village man?? Which one be "grant entrance"?? grin

And Op, Markle is not black ooo, she is mixed race, white father and black mother.

And Op, Markle is Canadian ooo. Not American.
Please get facts rights and type the right English before posting.
Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by enoqueen: 9:57am On Nov 28, 2017
This ebuka agbada Don finally useless. He no fit wear am again cos he don get recognition of a lifetime.

And even if he dash person, people no go allow the person wear am in peace.

Byeeeee agbada.
Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by Threebear(m): 9:57am On Nov 28, 2017
Such weddings are strictly by invitation, not just anyone can be invited, this is not banky w's wedding lol
If wizkid gets an iv to such a wedding, if he is denied visa, he will go to benin for spiritual wings that will carry him.
Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by Elnino4ladies: 10:05am On Nov 28, 2017
Einl:

And Op, Markle is not black ooo, she is mixed race, white father and black mother.

LMAO yeye boy
Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by RapportNaija(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2017
Einl:

Lemme know when you get a bank alert for this comment.

You sit behind some screen and act like some deluded professor.

Markle is an American Actress, you ediot!

And does been mixed race make someone less of a black person?

SMH! Continue to wallow in your crazy folly!

Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by jericco1(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2017
EPIC
Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by chillychill(f): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by Evablizin(f): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2017
Kikikiki#IstandwithEbuka#
Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by Smellymouth: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2017
Lionbite:

How much dey ur account bros?

If you get like taty billion for your akant dem go dey hail you everyday. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by Candypot(f): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by buffalowings: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2017
Smellymouth:

If you get like taty billion for your akant dem go dey hail you everyday. cheesy
Odiegwu
Taaty billion shocked

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by carmine9(f): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
Airtime Recharge with Jiji (GLO):
- No Commission
- Fast & Easy
- Secure
Go --> https://jiji.com.ng/airtime-recharge
Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by allstarcomic(m): 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Access Bank MD right now.

Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by laribari(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Muzanga:

Before nkor!! Make dem catch foul for am
Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by delishpot: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
True talk Ebuka, true talk.
Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by Lionbite(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Smellymouth:

alaga awon smello kafasha!
Owo meji loke mi o gapa o

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts by Smellymouth: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lionbite:

alaga awon smello kafasha!
Owo meji loke mi o gapa o

Omo iya. Tuale baba. Double tuale. !!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Caught Without Filter In Enugu / Anita Joseph's Fiance, MC Fish Grabs Her Boobs / I Never Impersonated Nonso Diobu, Says Look Alike Ani Obinna Factual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.