Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Want To Gate Crash On Workforce Interview At Enugu - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Gate Crash On Workforce Interview At Enugu (716 Views)

WORKFORCE Interview Invite / Who's On Workforce Waiting List? Please Share Your Experience / Workforce Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Gate Crash On Workforce Interview At Enugu by Benteazaa(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
please I happen to hear from a friend that he received a text message from workforce for a job interview on Monday in Enugu. I also want to gate crash on the interview

Anybody done that before
Re: I Want To Gate Crash On Workforce Interview At Enugu by ferdyferd: 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
If u want to gate crash abeg use ur leg crash the gate o. If na ur head u use na hospital you dy c some o grin
Re: I Want To Gate Crash On Workforce Interview At Enugu by Yorubago(f): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2016
Benteazaa:
please I happen to hear from a friend that he received a text message from workforce for a job interview on Monday in Enugu. I also want to gate crash on the interview

Anybody done that before

Let me quickly comment although I'm not supposed to

IN YOUR LIFE, IF YOU WANT TO GATECRASH, NEVER MAKE IT PUBLIC

That's ALL

The day you doubt your ability to gatecrash, it is that day you lose the opportunity!!!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Intercontinental Hotels Lagos / Please I Need Help / Vacancy For The Position Of A Web Design (apprenticeship) / Office Assitant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.