Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Vacancy For The Position Of A Web Design (apprenticeship) / Office Assitant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For The Position Of A Web Design (apprenticeship) / Office Assitant (717 Views)

Office Assitant Needed / Office Assitant Urgently Needed Around Iju, Ifako Or Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Position Of A Web Design (apprenticeship) / Office Assitant by ladiaj: 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
I am a Freelance Website Developer/Programmer and IT Consultant. I work for a number of small and medium firms developing websites and providing IT and IT related solutions.

I require a young male between the ages of (20 - 26) to work with me to run basic office assistant tasks and learn Web Development on the Job.
Hence, the requirement is that the person must be IT Savvy i.e. very much in love with computing.

If you love computing, you love internet, you are willing to learn website development, and anything IT is your thing. Then this job is for you. It is your opportunity to Learn for FREE while you work. (If you're able to learn quickly, your Salary will be upgraded).

Qualification: O Levels or OND
Salary: A stipend of N10,000 monthly will be paid.
Required: The person must live within the Abule Egba Axis

If you're interested: Chat with me on Whatsapp: 08171885917
Re: Vacancy For The Position Of A Web Design (apprenticeship) / Office Assitant by westernworld: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2016
Hi NL's. Pls, help ur broda. I lust my job last week. I'm an automobile and maintainance engr with over 5 years of experience in the field and industries. Bsc in elect/elect.<2.1>upper division. Please i dont mind relocating to any state. I will be happy if i can get this favour frm this great forum. . My nos is 08094648343. Thanks..
Re: Vacancy For The Position Of A Web Design (apprenticeship) / Office Assitant by 12345DKO(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2016
ladiaj:
I am a Freelance Website Developer/Programmer and IT Consultant. I work for a number of small and medium firms developing websites and providing IT and IT related solutions.

I require a young male between the ages of (20 - 26) to work with me to run basic office assistant tasks and learn Web Development on the Job.
Hence, the requirement is that the person must be IT Savvy i.e. very much in love with computing.

If you love computing, you love internet, you are willing to learn website development, and anything IT is your thing. Then this job is for you. It is your opportunity to Learn for FREE while you work. (If you're able to learn quickly, your Salary will be upgraded).

Qualification: O Levels or OND
Salary: A stipend of N10,000 monthly will be paid.
Required: The person must live within the Abule Egba Axis

If you're interested: Chat with me on Whatsapp: 08171885917

Good morning sir. I am interested but I am above the specified age by 5 years. Can I still chat u up? Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! / 5 Don'ts Of An Interview / Manager/booking Agent NEEDED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.