Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! (17260 Views)

Learn How To Make Soap And Other Household Products In 1 Day / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / How Banking Looked Like A Decade And Half Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
noncy21:
how will one know the right quantity of chemicals for 25litres?
Awesome question!!!

Just tell them you want the right ingredients for liquid soap making. The know the right quantity for each ingredient. And over time you will get to know it.

Anyway, I will make a post in the measurement tomorrow.

Thanks for asking bro
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by noncy21: 7:40am On Feb 06, 2016
ok.
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wow OP,u are a rare gem.God bless. am so following
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Emerald65:
pls, where can d chemicals be gotten or which set of people in d MKT?
Op please answer this question. It will be very helpful
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by Toosure70: 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:

Op please answer this question. It will be very helpful
Try ojota bustop. ask chemical shops.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by Toosure70: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
The video link plz?
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by TCF1980(m): 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
@MyVision. Couldn't trace the video in your blog. Having the link embedded here won't be a bad idea or fear of Nairaland admin?
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
The biggest place where you can get chemical in Lagos is the Ojota Chemical Market. Still updating my address list...
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by Dajugba: 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
Thanks brother. This information is superb in content. I'm greatful! For your great heart to innovate nigerians expecially the youth. My question is, How much does each of this (content or Chemicals) cost? Since they are desame everywhere. You know How business men behaves, if they tend to know someone has no idea of price list, there's the probability for them to make extra profit. So Brother it will be helpful if you list the amount of each chemical and and powder content. So they don't persue someone folly, when we want to buy? Thanks.
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Addresses of where you can buy liquid soap chemicals

Please visit http://earnbase.com/list-of-liquid-soap-chemical-sales-in-nigeria-updating/
Still Updating...
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
PART 1 OF MY FIRST METHOD ON HOW TO MAKE LIQUID SOAP LIKE A PROFESSIONAL

http://earnbase.com/how-to-make-liquid-soap-for-free-video-part-1/

I am working on the part two. I am not a video editor expert, so be kind with me.

Thanks
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Let me know what your questions are nairalanders.
Thanks
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by maxjax(m): 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
who hav successfully downloaded the part one video?
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
maxjax:
who hav successfully downloaded the part one video?
Do you have problem downloading the video?
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by maxjax(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
myvision:
Do you have problem downloading the video?
cant get to see any available link on that page
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
maxjax:

cant get to see any available link on that page

The video is on this link sir http://earnbase.com/how-to-make-liquid-soap-for-free-video-part-1/
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by maxjax(m): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
myvision:

The video is on this link sir http://earnbase.com/how-to-make-liquid-soap-for-free-video-part-1/

thnx just finish watchin the video.....whn r we gettin to see the part two?
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
maxjax:

thnx just finish watchin the video.....whn r we gettin to see the part two?

Sir, I need to know what you think about the part 1 and provide answer before going to part 2.

Please, tell us what you think about the part 1 and what are your questions or views?
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by maxjax(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
myvision:

Sir, I need to know what you think about the part 1 and provide answer before going to part 2.

Please, tell us what you think about the part 1 and what are your questions or views?

the video seems incomplete....gotta b complete before we start askin questions.

and it also seems like yo text tut n video tut are diff
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
maxjax:

the video seems incomplete....gotta b complete before we start askin questions.

and it also seems like yo text tut n video tut are diff

Please, I don't get what you mean by this "yo text tut n video tut are diff"?

Thanks
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by maxjax(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
myvision:

Please, I don't get what you mean by this "yo text tut n video tut are diff"?

Thanks

I meant your text instructions on this page seems different from that of the video tutorial

Maybe I didn't check properly
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
maxjax:

I meant your text instructions on this page seems different from that of the video tutorial

Maybe I didn't check properly

Oh, but I did not see that; maybe.

Thanks for your useful contributions
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
Still awaiting your comments
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Are there no questions?
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by CaptPlanet(m): 1:31am On Feb 10, 2016
myvision:
Are there no questions?

Interesting thread....
Where is the continuation of the video?
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 9:16am On Feb 10, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Interesting thread....
Where is the continuation of the video?

I will send it soon. I just want to be sure this who are following understood.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
How To Know The Right Chemical Measurement For Liquid Soap Making 25Liters
http://earnbase.com/how-know-the-right-chemical-measurement-for-liquid-soap-making/#more-545
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 7:30am On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 10:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Here is the thread on how to make bar soap
https://www.nairaland.com/2964006/how-make-make-bar-soap
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
The bar soap section have started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Can Now Get A First Bank Loan To Buy A Car For Your Uber Business / How Good Is Home/office Cleaning Business In Nigeria? / How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.