Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Nigerian Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Visa Application (934 Views)

Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited / South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Visa Application by MrsSholagbade16: 1:58am On Jan 28, 2016
Hi everyone I recently applied for a Nigerian visa to go and join my fiancé in Lagos Nigeria, and got an email back saying

Dear ......

We are pleased to inform you that the visa application for ......, order no ...... Was submitted to the consulate of Nigeria. Upon approval of the visa, the estimated date of the issue of visa is........

Does this mean I got the visa?
Re: Nigerian Visa Application by MrsSholagbade16: 2:11am On Jan 28, 2016
And then I see something about my application saying-

Your visa application, passport and supporting documents have been sent to the Nigerian Embassy Consular Section for processing. We have been informed that the visa should be ready by the afternoon of......
Re: Nigerian Visa Application by justwise(m): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2016
MrsSholagbade16:
Why would it all be in my head when his Social media profile is all about me and has pictures of me and him everywhere? Seriously man c'mon his relationship status on Social media even says my name and says engaged to for 4 months

Sorry about those unnecessary comments I have removed them.
Re: Nigerian Visa Application by justwise(m): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2016
MrsSholagbade16:
Hi everyone I recently applied for a Nigerian visa to go and join my fiancé in Lagos Nigeria, and got an email back saying

Dear ......

We are pleased to inform you that the visa application for ......, order no ...... Was submitted to the consulate of Nigeria. Upon approval of the visa, the estimated date of the issue of visa is........

No, they are just acknowledging the application you sent.
Re: Nigerian Visa Application by justwise(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2016
MrsSholagbade16:
And then I see something about my application saying-

Your visa application, passport and supporting documents have been sent to the Nigerian Embassy Consular Section for processing. We have been informed that the visa should be ready by the afternoon of......

That is when your visa should be ready
Re: Nigerian Visa Application by MrsSholagbade16: 9:55am On Jan 28, 2016
Ok Thankyou :-)
Re: Nigerian Visa Application by justwise(m): 10:06am On Jan 28, 2016
MrsSholagbade16:
Ok Thankyou :-)

No worries, good luck and enjoy your time in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Visa Application by Portsmouth86(f): 4:45am On Jun 13, 2016
MrsSholagbade16:

Dear ......

Personally I have always used www.visahq.co.uk to process my visas, I never liked the online visa process, which is now processed by Integrated Solutions in London, plus travelling times and costs it was much more cost effective to use these guys

I have been to Nigeria 3 times now and always got my passport back with the visa processed within 6 business days

did you have any updates on this?

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Man Knocked Down By Truck At CMD Road(graphic) / Live Report: Traffic Gridlock At Sango,lagos/abeokuta Road / First Underwater Restaurant To Open In Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.