Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa (18733 Views)

South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard / This Is What A Nigerian Visa Looks Like (PHOTO) / Man Who Lost His Leg And Arm In An Accident Reveals Why He Is Happy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by imfarouq: 1:58am On Sep 01, 2017
As seen on Twitter. Bauchi state invited the Man who was happy to get a visa to Nigeria. Cool or Nah?
The State is really taking their tourism drive serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Nigeria always doing the right thing at the wrong time.

Welcome home

have they ever told any Nigerian that

when will Nigerians stop glorifying 'white skin'

They even prefer light skinned girls

op lemme call lalasticlala for you.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by imfarouq: 2:25am On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:
Nigeria always doing the right time at the wrong time.

Welcome home

have they ever told any Nigerian that

when will Nigerians stop glorifying 'white skin'

op lemme call lalasticlala for you.

lol. It's part of the slogan for our state though - as per tourism

23 Likes

Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by SamzackD(m): 2:41am On Sep 01, 2017
If the state was really worth it, the govt wouldn't have too tweet at any random person to visit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by Mille: 4:54am On Sep 01, 2017
SamzackD:
If the state was really worth it, the govt wouldn't have too tweet at any random person to visit

Even all the top tourist attractions are constantly being advertised. That's the job of the tourism board. To create awareness.

18 Likes

Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by Nutase: 6:00am On Sep 01, 2017
They should better tell him that Bauchi is locate in the northern east ravaged by BH and links sambisa forest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2017
Hope he goes back alive

19 Likes

Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by davidodiba(m): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2017
Welcome to which home?
Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by Teewhy2: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2017
The hustle is real, even states dey rush customers. I hope getting visa to S.A will be easy for Nigerians as we gave their citizen.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by MhizzAJ(f): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2017
I wish to visit Bauchi some day

6 Likes

Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by bleskid: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2017
my country is goood
Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by baike: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2017
God bless Buhari,,,,,Bless Nnamdi kanu,,,,,,, Bless Nigeria,,,,,, Bless Biafra,,,,, Bless Baike

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by pweshboi(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2017
Let him go there and give us the report... Awee trust he news from his mouth better than the tourism board in bauchi #SeeingIsBelieving
Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by xenakanbi337: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2017
Abeg it's no trophy
Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2017
It's okay. I hope you can lure Nigeirans in diaspora too. Through making this country friendly and a happy place to be smiley
Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by oluwayimika28: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2017
undecided cry shocked

1 Like

Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by NobleRomm(m): 11:52am On Sep 01, 2017
on behalf of Sabina forest we invite u to to come and EXPLORESAMBISA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by tollytexy(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2017
meanwhile.. #LipSealed
Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by otitokoroleti: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Hope he goes back alive
you've said it all, even as a Nigerian I can never go near any northern state at least for now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by Spells(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2017
Cliché undecided
Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by bleepmate(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2017
he is happy and so..
lemme just close mouth and go. n prepare for my birthday..
Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by FiftyFifty(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:
You'll really love it, as I did. Sure.

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by tollytexy(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=otitokoroleti post=60028251][/quote]

didn't wanna say it first.. im glad it came from u
Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by kuldude29(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2017
So a foreigner needs visa to enter 9ja, this place where I dey undecided na hell b dis o
Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by deebrain(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2017
Fraud
Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by twilliamx(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
W
Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by marooh: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ok... just because one missing lamb was recover the heaven rejoice.

Nigeria and comedy be like Ogun and human head! grin
Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
Bauchi is North-East... the guy should stay clear away from that side. He is better off going to Obudu ranch, Ikogosi warm springs and other game reserves in the south.
Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by chichijas(m): 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
baike:
God bless Buhari,,,,,Bless Nnamdi kanu,,,,,,, Bless Nigeria,,,,,, Bless Biafra,,,,, Bless Baike
;-/ ;-/
two suns can't shine in a day nor can we have two suns in the sky!
Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by joshuaidibia(m): 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
bleskid:
my country is goood
'Mr do good'
Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by DabuIIIT: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ok nah..
Meanwhile,I heard osun state also invited him buh he declined @ the last minute...some gud samaritan warned him in time that all they needed was a foreign head shocked
tongue grin grin
marooh u dey there? grin
Re: Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa by imfarouq: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:
You'll really love it. Buzz me anytime you're in the city, I'll show you round. Forget the negative media hype.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Navy Helicopters Collide Mid-Air In Malaysia, 10 Dead (Photos, Video) / Pastor Survives Ghastly Motor Accident In Akwa Ibom State. Photos / Gokada And Lagos Boats Team Up To Unveil Gboat To The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.