Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Help! Duration Of Immigration And Custom Check - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! Duration Of Immigration And Custom Check (805 Views)

Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians / Nigerian Immigration And No Passport Booklet Issue. / Reviewing Duration Of Stay On Issued Schengen Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Duration Of Immigration And Custom Check by DIG1: 4:23am On Jan 28, 2016
Hi nairalander, will b travelling to las Vegas next week, have already book ticket that will be landing Washington by 3.55pm, want to book another flight that will take me to las Vegas from Washington, how long will it take the immigration service and customs to clear me? Want to know the time I should book for my connecting flight to Vegas. thks
Re: Help! Duration Of Immigration And Custom Check by bigtt76(f): 5:08am On Jan 28, 2016
First you end to take note of the difference in time zones between the states.

Next take into cognizance the fact that you are a Nigerian and subject to all forms of searches and probable detention for nothing in particular.

In this case I would suggest allowing +/- 3hrs after arrival to checking In for your next inbound flights. Hope this helps.
Re: Help! Duration Of Immigration And Custom Check by Adecephas(m): 6:42am On Jan 28, 2016
bigtt76:
First you end to take note of the difference in time zones between the states.
Next take into cognizance the fact that you are a Nigerian and subject to all forms of searches and probable detention for nothing in particular.
In this case I would suggest allowing +/- 3hrs after arrival to checking In for your next inbound flights. Hope this helps.
I agree with you.
Re: Help! Duration Of Immigration And Custom Check by DIG1: 12:26am On Jan 29, 2016
Thks @bigtt76
Re: Help! Duration Of Immigration And Custom Check by lindaayim(f): 11:48am On Jan 31, 2016
DIG1:
Hi nairalander, will b travelling to las Vegas next week, have already book ticket that will be landing Washington by 3.55pm, want to book another flight that will take me to las Vegas from Washington, how long will it take the immigration service and customs to clear me? Want to know the time I should book for my connecting flight to Vegas. thks
It depends on the airport and time of the day and your circumstance(s) but usually from exiting the aircraft to leaving the airport takes about 1 hour 10 mins average for non citizen and 35 mins average for citizens
Re: Help! Duration Of Immigration And Custom Check by Yemi352(m): 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
HI nairaland please i needed a philipines visa i what to know the procedures please thanks and God bless nairaland i need help

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Move From Cross Rivers To Lagos For Better Life Any Good Adv / Live Like A Local: Explore Ibadan In 24hrs! / Requirement For USA Infant Visa Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.