Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,962 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer (38172 Views)

'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim / 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story / Unknown Men Abduct A Man In Katsina State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by jeeqaa7(m): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
agro
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Abukc(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Abukc is typing..........
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by myfantasies(f): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
naijaboy756:
no mind some girls. Thinking they are smart but filled with fish brains. Collected phone without sex or love in return... Even in Freetown !!!
Does that justify rape?

After all d brother said she returned the phone

One thing i have come to know is dat most guys don't take NO frm a lady dat easy, dey feel dat by saying no to dem u r looking down on dem

1 Like

Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by nikkiking(m): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
But why sad

Say no to rape!
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by sammieee(m): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
dre11:

why do you have to collect gift and money from a guy you never intended to date when he has asked you out........

when will ladies ever learn

the guy and his friends are mad..... even animals don't gang rape each other
i guess u never see where animals gang rape... Example is d suspect
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by nani212(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
if the man was so Hot, he would have collected the phone, sold it and use part of the money to carry olosho. See the mess he is in now
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Only fools resort to rape when in actuality oloshos are everywhere to meet ur needs.
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by sammieee(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
myfantasies:
Does that justify rape?

After all d brother said she returned the phone

One thing i have come to know is dat most guys don't take NO frm a lady dat easy, dey feel dat by saying no to dem u r looking down on dem
you are right. But not all ladies have the matured mind to still respect the guy after d guy don open up. Ladies be like ''see dat yeye guy, hin too wan date me'' to avoid this some guys kip on pushing hard to get d ladies. But dat dont justify rape anyway
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by MNDY(m): 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
Rape is a very wicked act! Such painful penetration for the lady! What a pity!
-
Even in an appropriate sex, the importance of a pre-intimacy to get the woman moist before penetration cannot be over-emphasized!
-
The women folk dread rape, and it is a pity that nothing can be done to address the problem owing to unbridled men's higher sex libido
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by abeniagbon(m): 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
Won ti ba ilese jee. Ooooo
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by myfantasies(f): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
sammieee:
you are right. But not all ladies have the matured mind to still respect the guy after d guy don open up. Ladies be like ''see dat yeye guy, hin too wan date me'' to avoid this some guys kip on pushing hard to get d ladies. But dat dont justify rape anyway
Tanks alot dear
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by amanze15(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
"make we treat her Bleep up" syndrome, this act is worse in our higher institutions. when the rejected guy contracts one of his buddies to woo the same girl so that when she discovered they are friends she would feel bad and heartbroken after "events" cheesy. undecided
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by soniawarmate: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
nickjnr21:
God....what's happening...
you really don't know what is happening? OK I will tell you.... It is change...
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by mozele(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
nusta:
If found guilty, they should be punished in equal measure!

confused tho. Will the be gang-raped as well?
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Exponental(m): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
what do people gain in rape? they suffer throughout if she's conscious.
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by inme: 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
naijaboy756:
no mind some girls. Thinking they are smart but filled with fish brains. Collected phone without sex or love in return... Even in Freetown !!!

The phone was returned back to him, read well
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Dexema(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
dre11:

why do you have to collect gift and money from a guy you never intended to date when he has asked you out........

wrong fact, do your research. @topic : that guy is a freaking coward, I hope they are all arrested charged accordingly.
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Nicepoker(m): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Can I check names.?
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by phreakabit(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
She said, “When the victim was brought to our attention, we engaged the Divisional Police Officer and the police ensured the arrest of one of the key suspects.

“[size=18pt]This is a drug-addicted rape,[/size] so the lady could barely recognise the faces. She narrated to us that when she saw Abbey, they were talking about his phone.

“She suddenly saw different men behind him, and one of them used a handkerchief to cover her nose. That was the last thing she knew.

“We are waiting for the result of the medical tests. So, once the matter is charged to court, we have stood by with the DPP to request the duplicate case file for advice.”
The Police Public Relations Officer, SP Dolapo Badmos, had yet to get back to our correspondent on the incident.

Choi! Hit his hay bomb blasts!!
Drug addicted, abi drug induced?!
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by phreakabit(m): 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nicepoker:
Can I check names.?
By all means, you can my good friend.
Feel free.
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by missyQween(f): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
7men....Too bad infact that is madness
Nigeria need to do something about this rape cases....It is now like MTN Everywhere you Go
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by scampy(m): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
dre11:

Bros, animals now gang rape each other. There was a video recently on FP where like 5 or 6 fowls raped a chicken to death. You can check it on youtube.

Yorubas will say 'I se eyan ni I se eranko'
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by bayinq25(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
Islie:

www.punchng.com/seven-men-abduct-gang-rape-fashion-designer/

I'm happy for the girl jhor...cheers***sipping moet
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Fourwinds: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
dre11:

this is a good responds I had in mind
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Lovechyld101(m): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
7men Gang Rape her Why ?? IS she Cherokee D ass. abegi !!
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Johnsown1(m): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
ladyF:
Still wondering why Nigeria hasn't passed a bill against rape. Even the common sense senator hasn't moved for it. They are more concerned about their pockets.

This is quite saddening to [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] cry cry cry
they have dear
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nigeria, a country with the biggest economy in Africa can't build a standard rape unit, where the best treatment can be administered to victims, and DNA of culprits recovered? Even if the gang leader is identified, how are we sure he is gonna name the right people? He could name his enemies and there will be no way of eliminating who are the actual accomplices without good forensics.
Now if the other rapists aren't found, guess what? More atrocities will happen on our streets.
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Johnsown1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
some men show so much weakness atimes thinking that it is supremacy,why raping her
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Mikeiron78(m): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Cutehector:
I think females should start raping men in return grin

You can tell your sister to start with you. dummy. Use your brain and be sensible
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Cutehector(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mikeiron78:

You can tell your sister to start with you. dummy. Use your brain and be sensible
dnt be silly.
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by ladyF(f): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
Johnsown1:

they have dear
Really? What's the penalty?
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Mikeiron78(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
naijaboy756:

So, tell me how you'll feel if that was your younger sister that was raped. Well, your name says it all, you're still a boy in an adult body,lol. Would you still judge her the same way? I see you as one of the guys that would rape just because you spend a portion of your unemployment income on a girl. Since when did spending on someone become raping A question for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) / Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo / Driver Arrested For Stealing Boss N3.5m Van & Selling It For N450k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.