Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,376 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer (38175 Views)

'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim / 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story / Unknown Men Abduct A Man In Katsina State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
scampy:

Bros, animals now gang rape each other. There was a video recently on FP where like 5 or 6 fowls raped a chicken to death. You can check it on youtube.

Yorubas will say 'I se eyan ni I se eranko'

If you had gone through the thread, you would have realised that it was not natural. The cocoks must have been injected with somwthing
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by ladyF(f): 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
Fourwinds:
this is a good response I had in mind
So a guy buys a girl a phone and she doesn't want to date him, then the guy rappes her?

Was the phone an agreed condition for a relationship? angry
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Johnsown1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
ladyF:

Really? What's the penalty?
Years in prisment, if found guilty
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by ladyF(f): 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Johnsown1:

Years in prisment, if found guilty
Only imprisonment? They can do better than that.
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Johnsown1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
ladyF:

Only imprisonment? They can do better than that.
do u want them to be hanged
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by ladyF(f): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Johnsown1:

do u want them to be hanged
Yes please. Severe physical pain inflicted too before the hanging would be great also. Is that too much to ask? cry
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Johnsown1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
ladyF:

Yes please. Severe physical pain inflicted too before the hanging would be great also. Is that too much to ask? cry
it is not and it is
well i think the imprisonment served them right
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Fourwinds: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
ladyF:

So a guy buys a girl a phone and she doesn't want to date him, then the guy rappes her?

Was the phone an agreed condition for a relationship? angry
u are getting it wrong.!!! don't collect anything from a guy u are. not dating or u have not agreed to date...

no matter d pressure he mounts on u to collect gifts...

it is like taking an oath if u collect
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Eskdale(m): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
naijaboy756:
no mind some girls. Thinking they are smart but filled with fish brains. Collected phone without sex or love in return... Even in Freetown !!!
My fellow kontri man I tire oooo.
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Rainfade: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
I think this rape cases in these country are being treated with kid gloves. The punishment, if found guilty, should be the death penalty.
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by fortune1968: 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
naijaboy756:
no mind some girls. Thinking they are smart but filled with fish brains. Collected phone without sex or love in return... Even in Freetown !!!
but she had returned the phone .Even if she did not ,does that justify the rape ? We need to rationalize properly.

1 Like

Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Missmossy(f): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
Really sickening!!!

Such a terrible occurrence embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by olawaleqaasim(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
phreakabit:

Choi! Hit his hay bomb blasts!!
Drug addicted, abi drug induced?!

grin grin grin
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by ladyF(f): 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Fourwinds:
u are getting it wrong.!!! don't collect anything from a guy u are. not dating or u have not agreed to date...

no matter d pressure he mounts on u to collect gifts...

it is like taking an oath if u collect
So collecting gifts from a friend is now a bad thing?

I buy gifts for people, male and female, even when there is absolutely nothing attached. There is this quote....you can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.

I don't know the kind of friends you keep but if my friends cannot buy me gifts without expecting a relationship in return, I will certainly change my circle of friends. Not everything is about dating.

1 Like

Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Fourwinds: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
ladyF:

So collecting gifts from a friend is now a bad thing?

I buy gifts for people, male and female, even when there is absolutely nothing attached. There is this quote....you can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.

I don't know the kind of friends you keep but if my friends cannot buy me gifts without expecting a relationship in return, I will certainly change my circle of friends. Not everything is about dating.
hmmmmm.. young girl heed to advice and it will go a long wsy in doing u good......

things may look innocent but d surprise is sudden and quick.!!! my little advice
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by ladyF(f): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Fourwinds:
hmmmmm.. young girl heed to advice and it will go a long wsy in doing u good......

things may look innocent but d surprise is sudden and quick.!!! my little advice
Lol okay o grin
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by wolestix: 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
When eritrean are looking for husband.
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by charlsecy(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
dre11:
why do you have to collect gift and money from a guy you never intended to date when he has asked you out......
She returned the gift to him on advice.

ijustdey:
something animals can't do...... we humans keep doing it to ourselves
dre11:
the guy and his friends are mad..... even animals don't gang rape each other
I guess you have not seen the video where a number of cocks took turns to "rape" a hen dead!
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Jossibest(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
Na by force ?
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Endtimesmith(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
Is She a Baby,She collected a phone from a .......and now look at the aftermath results.
Some ladies Sha,will never LEARN.
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by donem: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
dre11:

why do you have to collect gift and money from a guy you never intended to date when he has asked you out........

when will ladies ever learn

Was about quoting the bolded part where she collected the handset, that wasn't smart of her.

The guy should be sentenced to death by Fireing squard if completely found guilty.

Besides animals do gang rape themselves.
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
I always tell ladies , if u r self employed .. Pls and pls endevour to close from your place of work in the day time.. Dont say because u need to complete a task, no matter the time frame.. U then ignore time and close during late hours or when its dark.
Its a crazy world we live in.. Secure yourself and close early before its dark.

I feel for the lady.. What a bitter experience .
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by MichaelDares(m): 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
ijustdey:

Guy if you no know, animals they do am well, put hen inside many cock cage. . . You go laugh tire
try am

weytin she want chop clean mouth. . .Girls girls girls
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by MichaelDares(m): 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
ijustdey:

Guy if you no know, animals they do am well, put hen inside many cock cage. . . You go laugh tire
try am

weytin sef she want chop clean mouth. . .Girls girls girls
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by vicraven(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
and why did she collect the phone?? girls be claiming innocent since their birth
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
She collects the phone, with fish brain mentality, wants to keep it for free like it was xmas or her birthday, gets a telling & decides to return it like she smart when she won't spread her legs or so much as look at the person. Serves the biitch right. Let it be a lesson to girls out there who like to think cos they have a independent life they can be disrespectful & get away with it. Africa is & always be a dark jungle. Damn, all those BBCs pounding her brains out relentlessly with such invigorated purpose, each one bigger than the last, that coochie must've been stretched to the max. Her life can never remain the same again. All it takes is some good d!ck down for stubborn, proud women to come back to Earth. All they want is money & gifts but they can refuse to offer sex in return. This rape thing is another unexplored business venture sef o. Biitchiz take note!
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by mako007(m): 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
dre11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kepy5KRCZx4

why do you have to collect gift and money from a guy you never intended to date when he has asked you out........

when will ladies ever learn

Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by scampy(m): 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
daretodiffer:

If you had gone through the thread, you would have realised that it was not natural. The cocoks must have been injected with somwthing

I don't believe they are injected with something.
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
scampy:

I don't believe they are injected with something.

Really?

The man must have some magic to have known beforehand what would happen? Also have you ever reared poultry?
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kazna69:
She collects the phone, with fish brain mentality, wants to keep it for free like it was xmas or her birthday, gets a telling & decides to return it like she smart when she won't spread her legs or so much as look at the person. Serves the biitch right. Let it be a lesson to girls out there who like to think cos they have a independent life they can be disrespectful & get away with it. Africa is & always be a dark jungle. Damn, all those BBCs pounding her brains out relentlessly with such invigorated purpose, each one bigger than the last, that coochie must've been stretched to the max. Her life can never remain the same again. All it takes is some good d!ck down for stubborn, proud women to come back to Earth. All they want is money & gifts but they can refuse to offer sex in return. This rape thing is another unexplored business venture sef o. Biitchiz take note!

Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by doveda: 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kazna69:

Your sisters and daughters will be raped to deathsmiley

Lowlifer!cheesy

Loser!grin

Redundant fool!

It is very obvious you can't get women by mere communication without offering them gifts.

LOSER!
Re: Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer by myfantasies(f): 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kazna69:
If ur sister was d one dat was raped will u be typing dis rubbish?

I can see dat u r in support of rape, i won't be surprised if u have raped someone before cos she told u no

Wat ever u wished for dis lady will be paid back to ur sisters and daughters in ten fold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo / Driver Arrested For Stealing Boss N3.5m Van & Selling It For N450k / Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.