Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) (8904 Views)

Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' / Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver / Pastor Who Killed And Buried His Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by Cyojunior(m): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2016
Chic was buried alive by her wicked Tanzanian boyfriend in
a deep pit for riches!. He used to feed her only twice a week
but thank God she has been found still alive after 8mnths.
What a wicked world !!!. http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/boyfriend-
who-desperate-for-money-locks.html

Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2016
Sauce
Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by Cyojunior(m): 10:17am On Jan 28, 2016
More !!!

1 Share

Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by ELgordo(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2016
i am not sure weather to believe this.....
Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by Cyojunior(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2016
You have to believe. U can confirm it from dis source. http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/boyfriend-
who-desperate-for-money-locks.html
Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by bankyblue(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2016
Hmmm....make I wiat for souce.....but @ the same time oya seun coMe and see sortin cc Lalasticlala, Ishilove
Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by xpac01(m): 10:29am On Jan 28, 2016
Jesus christ!!! Is this for real
Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2016
evil people everywhere!!!

my take is simple! the guy must also be hidden in a pit for one year! feeding once in two weeks! and it must be dog food and by dog i mean bingo! which means he should be fed with sh!t! angry angry
Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by dikeigbo2(m): 10:35am On Jan 28, 2016
Wickedness @ its peak,

Why blacks doing the unthinkables ,when it comes to money?
Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by iykmora(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2016
gross! Where r the gods to channel their fury rightly. Chai see drastic transformation ffs. Pity
Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by mjblinks(f): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2016
God save us.
Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by XaintJoel20: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2016
Quest for quick money has sent so many people to jail, the pit of hell and early grave...
I be think say na only my brothers from one regiom of Naija dey potent for money rituals...
Before drawing conclusion let me check for the guys name.. Who knows, he might just be from there...
Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by Cyojunior(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Quest for quick money has sent so many people to jail, the pit of hell and early grave...
I be think say na only my brothers from one regiom of Naija dey potent for money rituals...
Before drawing conclusion let me check for the guys name.. Who knows, he might just be from there...

Abeg d region no get name ?
Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by XaintJoel20: 11:12am On Jan 28, 2016
Cyojunior:

I hope say no be who you want put for wahala you dey find No be my mouth you go hear say yansh dey for back...
Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by XaintJoel20: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2016
Cyojunior:

I hope say no be who you want put for wahala you dey find No be my mouth you go hear say yansh dey for back...
Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2016
Blood of Jesus such a guy needs to be seriously tortured. They should be cutting him limb by limb finger by finger twice a week till he dies.
Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by latuntop(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2016
This world is full of horrors, working hard is the only solution to poverty. may God smile and bless the hustle of every diligent Nigerian.
Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by Flexherbal(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2016
God was on her said. She should hold strong to her God.
Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by Flexherbal(m): 11:57am On Jan 28, 2016
This is the hand work of God.
Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by buchi4action(m): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
angry end time boyfriend
Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by OPCNAIRALAND: 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
XaintJoel20:

grin. Is he from same land as Vincent Duru, the human spare parts ritualist? Or perharps from the land where Church foundations are laid with sacrificed humans.

Please let us know your findings.
Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by RuJay: 1:20am On Jan 29, 2016
Pls we nid to knw his intention, source pls. Were r we to run to in dis world9 God! Ehmm!
Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by ellechrystal(f): 7:24am On Jan 29, 2016
God forbid
Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by Ussyyn(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2016
Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by Ussyyn(m): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2016
nawaoo
Re: A Tanzanian Guy Buried His Gf Alive But Survived (photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2016

(1)

Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK / Kidnappers Abduct 85-year-old Farmer In Ekiti, Demand N40m Ransom / Odogwu Mara Tragic Death And How He Was Poison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.