Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel (30943 Views)

Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) / Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil / Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by ijustdey: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2016
The General Overseer (GO) of a church (name withheld) located at Oworonshoki area of Lagos State has been accused of raping an 11-year-old girl. A witness said the incident occurred January 23 at a brothel in the area. The witness said the GO lured the girl to the hotel and had carnal knowledge of her.

It was learnt that the victim’s cries of pains attracted some of the prostitutes in the brothel. They rushed to the room, but it was locked. They then alerted Alonge Police Division. The policemen were said to have forced the door of the room opened. They found the girl in a pool of blood and arrested the GO.

There was, however, outrage in the area after the police, for reasons yet unknown, released the GO after two days in detention.

One of the residents said: “The pastor is walking freely in the community.” The resident alleged that the GO had also done similar act on three young girls in the area before he defiled the 11-year-old girl.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/pastor-defiles-11-year-old-brothel/
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by measideyhere(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2016
ijustdey:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/pastor-defiles-11-year-old-brothel/

mr man...oga sir , why with hold the name of the church?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by MzPecs(f): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2016
They still released him.. undecided

Stewpid fake pastor!
Na konji go kill am! angry

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2016
Some men need to b castrated

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by MzPecs(f): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2016
measideyhere:
mr man...oga sir ,
why with hold the name of the church?
Watchu wanna use it for?
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by pet4ril(f): 11:22am On Jan 28, 2016
They should please take him a psychiatrist........ He's not normal

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by XaintJoel20: 11:38am On Jan 28, 2016
Where will a pastor put his joystick in a little girl of 11
A lady of 18 no fit withstand my joystick except she want make I shift her womb from where God put am, how much less 11...
That man needs deliverance..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by Flexherbal(m): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2016
This issue of adults raping teenagers, I think it is more than physical.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by measideyhere(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
MzPecs:

Watchu wanna use it for?
its like tryna cover up an obviously fake pastor as well as the church.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by sczeska: 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sick Paedophiles

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by cutetopsey(f): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
End time pastors!

May God forgives him.....

Check my signature on how to get rid of excess ugly belly fats

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by CaroLyner(f): 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Anti_Christ pastors

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by DaBullIT(m): 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Cut his pryk

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by meforyou1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nonsense pastor. All these pastors and general overseers know the truth. That heaven and he'll do not exist. Once you die, you are gone and done with.
But they keep deceiving people in order to get their daily bread

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by muhammed10: 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
His following the instructions from songs of Solomon in the bible
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by eleojo23: 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
Unfortunately, a lot of people are carried away when they hear the word 'pastor'.
The title 'pastor' has been abused so much these days.

If someone walks up to me and tells me that he is a 'pastor', that will not guarantee instant respect from me towards him.
He has to prove by speech and conduct that he is worthy of the title and my respect.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by saintfaculty(m): 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
angry
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by anigbajumo(m): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
If u think say na power of konji catch this man,ah no believe..... Honestly,it was for spiritual purpose from my own perspective.same pastor that some church members will call daddy daddy, lol.......

If some people see the skeleton wey some of this pastor have in their cupboard, I swear their church members will prefer devil than these Satan (pastor) in human flesh.

Wait,why did police release this man pls,are these not the same government element PMB will use to fight corruption?? I laugh in Togo......

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by Basic123: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
MzPecs:
They still released him.. undecided

Stewpid fake pastor!
Na konji go kill am! angry
for where he is a real pastor....pastors and rape are inseparable.
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
muhammed10:

Are you trying to start a religious war?

Deus vult

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Crazy journalists ...pastors name an church name?

This is why I support jungle justice whole heartedly...
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by ichommy(m): 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
11 years shocked and in Brothel

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
shocked
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by olapluto(m): 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
NAME THE PASTOR. Leave the rest to us Nigerians!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by Pavore9: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sickening!
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by ichommy(m): 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
tobimillar:
Crazy journalists
huh? sad
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by meforyou1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
muhammed10:
funny you. Ironically your username is Muhammed. The name you should have used to illustrate a very practical example of an Arab man that taught the world about defiling children over 1000 years ago

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by ifenes(m): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
Its nothing new. Don't be surprised all your major pastors do it behind closed doors. Kumuyi and co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
ichommy:

huh? sad

Yes crazy journalist...
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by olisaEze(m): 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
On d last day pple will discover that God does not reward offices n titles but faithfulness, n this is an example of y He works dt way. So pple pls dt this man is called a general overseer, pastor etc, it doesn't mean that he is a saint/mini-god as some church goers think of any man that introduces himself as a pastor. He is just a unrepentant peodophile dt d police are yet 2 add 2their "repeat sex offender database". I'm sorry 4dt little girl dt lost her innocence in such a hideous and wicked manner. She'll probably grow up thinking dt that all men lack self control, not realizing that not all males are men.
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by sapientia(m): 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
vgf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State / Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) / Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.