Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel (30956 Views)

Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) / Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil / Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by Godsonkemz(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
He must have used juju on police for them to have allowed such a pedophile to walk free
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by Ndeewonu: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
ijustdey:

for reasons yet unknown, released the GO after two days in detention.

The GO must be APC. That is what is in vogue.

Did EFCC not receive petitions against Rotimi Amaechi's corrpt practices?
What of the one written against the other man whom we love, a former governor and now minister?

Abegi!!
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by farouk0403(m): 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
meforyou1:
funny you. Ironically your username is Muhammed. The name you should have used to illustrate a very practical example of an Arab man that taught the world about defiling children over 1000 years ago

Thank God it is not a muslim that did this evil act
If you can read what the OP wrote, it was a pastor that committed this end time act,
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by olimaintain(m): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
no He is normal...... Konji nah bastard... Smh
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by PascalJ(m): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=annyberry post=42402939]
pics of ur joystick to confirm[/quote
@Annyberry u wanna feel d guy's joystick. I'm sure ur ***** can't withstand it. Well, ladies want it big so dey can moan
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by Ayauche(f): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
measideyhere:
mr man...oga sir ,
why with hold the name of the church?

I tire ooo, why hiding the name of the church? Is it to encourage him to do more or what?
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by Ndeewonu: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
olimaintain:
no He is normal...... Konji nah bastard... Smh

Something must be wrong with you. Kongy from church to hotel room? honestly, go and check yourself!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by Billygee2u: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by Vomm: 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
You be horse? Picture or video or IDONBILIVIT

XaintJoel20:
Where will a pastor put his joystick in a little girl of 11
A lady of 18 no fit withstand my joystick except she want make I shift her womb from where God put am, how much less 11...
That man needs deliverance..
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by XaintJoel20: 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
annyberry:

pics of ur joystick to confirm
The moderators will not be cooooooool with that. If you really wanna see it, there are other ways... Explore them..
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by XaintJoel20: 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
Vomm:
You be horse? Picture or video or IDONBILIVIT
Seun and Lalasticlala no go gree..
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
XaintJoel20:
A lady of 18 no fit withstand my joystick except she want make I shift her womb from where God put am, how much less 11...

Na so your joystick big reach? Abeg jor grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by Jossibest(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
All dis nawa days pastors way dey Bleep small,small girls 4 dea so called churchies
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by Edohe(m): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
meforyou1:
Nonsense pastor. All these pastors and general overseers know the truth. That heaven and he'll do not exist. Once you die, you are gone and done with.
But they keep deceiving people in order to get their daily bread
haba!sorry is ur second name
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Her.**** Need to be cut off.. instantly.. end time pastor.. crime every were God help us

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by queenfav(f): 6:07am On Jan 29, 2016
Things like this strenghtens my resolve not to waste my time going to sit in one church every sunday.Most of these pastors are pretenders!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by justmenoni: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2016
What's stewpid Oh u mean stupid!!

quote author=MzPecs post=42399595]They still released him.. undecided

Stewpid fake pastor!
Na konji go kill am! angry
[/quote]
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by Ekken: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2016
anigbajumo:
If u think say na power of konji catch this man,ah no believe..... Honestly,it was for spiritual purpose from my own perspective.same pastor that some church members will call daddy daddy, lol.......

If some people see the skeleton wey some of this pastor have in their cupboard, I swear their church members will prefer devil than these Satan (pastor) in human flesh.

Wait,why did police release this man pls,are these not the same government element PMB will use to fight corruption?? I laugh in Togo......

I suggest you guyz take his picture unaware and post it on face book and other social media, they won't tell the mad pastor before he stop the devilish act.
may God punish him and who so ever have the knowledge and cover him.
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by tivta(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2016
queenfav:
Things like this strenghtens my resolve not to waste my time going to sit in one church every sunday.Most of these pastors are pretenders!
We share this in common, imagine a pastor saying the reason they charge high school fees is because Nigerians can afford to pay millions for burial, but he forgets it is a community effort and that churches don't pay tax.
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by anigbajumo(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2016
Ekken:

I suggest you guyz take his picture unaware and post it on face book and other social media, they won't tell the mad pastor before he stop the devilish act.
may God punish him and who so ever have the knowledge and cover him.

Ameen
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by queenfav(f): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2016
tivta:

We share this in common, imagine a pastor saying the reason they charge high school fees is because Nigerians can afford to pay millions for burial, but he forgets it is a community effort and that churches don't pay tax.
lol..that's it o.Their attitude belittles christianity.I don't see the kind of prayer I need that I can't do for myself.The gullible ones will continue to see them as gods.That's why mushroom churches abound,so they too can use their own private jet and ride exotic cars.
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by 400billionman: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
Does Nigeria convict rapists ? No..

Police wants money. G.O. has paid. Simple.
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by DaBullIT(m): 5:43am On Jan 30, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Reserve my comment
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by SenatorJames(m): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
This is serious.

End Time is fast approaching
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel by TheWolfen(m): 6:39am On Sep 15, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Trying To Arrest His Colleague After A Suspect’s Escape In Anambra / Bandits Block Lagos-Ibadan Road, Kidnap CMD’s Son, 2 Others / Man Kills His Love Rival In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.