Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Guys , Please I Need Urgent And Intelligent Answers To These Questions. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys , Please I Need Urgent And Intelligent Answers To These Questions. (478 Views)

What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers / It Seems Mmm United Has Crashed Guys Please Confirm! / Who Is Behind Naira Slide? Abdulsamad Rabiu (BUA) And Ifeanyi Ubah Have Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys , Please I Need Urgent And Intelligent Answers To These Questions. by kowema(f): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2016
Sometime in December last year, I bought some items on River island online platform. At the time, the items were worth about117 pounds and my bank billed me about 48,000 naira, which I paid via PayPal

Fast forward to right now, I haven't gotten my order and I've requested a refund because river island is saying they couldn't deliver because of international and custom issues of my country.

River island has said they would refund me but would be after 28 days which is surely a long wait.

Please guys, would it be faster if I request a refund via PayPal and is it better to at this point take up the issue with PayPal since I paid via them.

Second question is, would they refund me the value for 117 pounds at the current exchange rate, or at the then exchange rate??.

Please I need good advice.

Lalasticala, Naijacutee,Dominique please do the needful
Re: Guys , Please I Need Urgent And Intelligent Answers To These Questions. by missKiffy(f): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2016
It's the River island online platform that would refund your money, not PayPal, you only paid via PayPal and i also think what you send is what u will receive

(1) (Reply)

Ago Suppliers Beware / The Easiest Way To Create A Wordpress Ecommerce Website / Are There Actually Genuine Online Online Businesses That Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.