Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Blackface’s Outburst Is Unfortunate, 2face Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface’s Outburst Is Unfortunate, 2face Says (1300 Views)

Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) / D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" / Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface’s Outburst Is Unfortunate, 2face Says by kunleben47(m): 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Music legend, 2face Idibia has reacted to Blackface outburst last week where the former dancehall star had accused him of stealing his songs and also calling him a 'Fake'. Blackface went far as saying P- square supports 2face because they both steal peoples work.
However, 2face also thinks that Blackface's outburst is an unfortunate one and immature as such. He told a channels tv correspondence.
It is just so unfortunate. I do not know where it is coming from (but) I am trying to think of different reasons. At first I though his account was hacked, apparently it wasn’t, we go trash the whole matter, i gat nothing but love and respect for him, its just so unfortunate that he is coming at me like that.

2face and Blackface have never been the best of friends even during the Plantashun Boiz days. 40 year old 2face when asked if he still see Blackface as a friend, he said, “apparently he doesn’t consider me his friend anymore. I wish him no ill…” What do you think about this issue?

Source: http://www.360dopes.com/2016/01/blackfaces-outburst-is-unfortunate.html

Re: Blackface’s Outburst Is Unfortunate, 2face Says by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
It's beef bro, he isn't happy u are at the top.
Re: Blackface’s Outburst Is Unfortunate, 2face Says by pretydiva(f): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Very unfortunate my brother
Re: Blackface’s Outburst Is Unfortunate, 2face Says by hacmond(m): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
2BaBa Don talk grin
Re: Blackface’s Outburst Is Unfortunate, 2face Says by axortedbabe(f): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Who God has blessed no beef or kpomo can bring him or her down
Re: Blackface’s Outburst Is Unfortunate, 2face Says by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
firstEVA:
It's beef bro, he isn't happy u are at the top.

lol, i really kind of doubt you understand what 2 face really meant, they know and understand themselves very well, we don't, all most of us do is support the successful and made guy and trash and small talk the unmade or less fortunate guy, i am the open minded type and i think it is very possible that black face is probably a better song writer than a rapper, so it's so possible that in being friendly, he lets his friends read his notes, sings it to them, i know this things, i have been there, i write a lot and have friends that do too and more times than none, they end up hearing a song so similar to what they wrote and i keep telling them, you write but procrastinate and a friend sees it, works on it and it blows, it's wrong but you know what is worse, if you make any noise, 905 of the people would believe the made guy whos did the song and believe you are just hating, sounds familiar? enjoy your day dear, just my 2 cents
Re: Blackface’s Outburst Is Unfortunate, 2face Says by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lol, i really kind of doubt you understand what 2 face really meant, they know and understand themselves very well, we don't, all most of us do is support the successful and made guy and trash and small talk the unmade or less fortunate guy, i am the open minded type and i think it is very possible that black face is probably a better song writer than a rapper, so it's so possible that in being friendly, he lets his friends read his notes, sings it to them, i know this things, i have been there, i write a lot and have friends that do too and more times than none, they end up hearing a song so similar to what they wrote and i keep telling them, you write but procrastinate and
I took a glance at your dp, are u showing off your face cap or bulge (3rd leg)?
Re: Blackface’s Outburst Is Unfortunate, 2face Says by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
firstEVA:
I took a glance at your dp, are u showing off your face cap or bulge (3rd leg)?

And you feel the best way to decipher me is through that means sad, dearie you would fail again and again, let me help you out a bit.

I am probably the most open minded, craziest, down 2 earth, fun, raw, wild, simple, naughty and crazy with a state a mind defined and influenced by me type of guy that you might ever come across, i am not straight jacketed, i am open minded enough to see through the crowd and like most people, all you do is follow the thread never stop to really think and ask why, why black face? has has to gain and loose, he obviously knows he is not at par with 2 face success wise but he is still bold enough to say his mind, he could be lying or he could be saying the truth.

They call me Teaser aka 3rdleg, do the math.
Re: Blackface’s Outburst Is Unfortunate, 2face Says by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

And you feel the best way to decipher me is through that means sad, dearie you would fail again and again, let me help you out a bit.

I am probably the most open minded, craziest, down 2 earth, fun, raw, wild, simple, naughty and crazy with a state a mind defined and influenced by me type of guy that you might ever come across, i am not straight jacketed, i am open minded enough to see through the crowd and like most people, all you do is follow the thread never stop to really think and ask why, why black face? has has to gain and loose, he obviously knows he is not at par with 2 face success wise but he is still bold enough to say his mind, he could be lying or he could be saying the truth.

They call me Teaser aka 3rdleg, do the math.
calm down ok?
Re: Blackface’s Outburst Is Unfortunate, 2face Says by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
firstEVA:
calm down ok?

i expected that, no offence but you are such a Nigerian chic, hope ur enjoying your evening tho
Re: Blackface’s Outburst Is Unfortunate, 2face Says by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

i expected that, no offence but you are such a Nigerian chic, hope ur enjoying your evening tho
yep
Truth is, I didn't even read your long post.
Re: Blackface’s Outburst Is Unfortunate, 2face Says by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
firstEVA:
yep
Truth is, I didn't even read your long post.

That;s why you are a Nigerian, majority have a problem with reading long posts, just look out for summary, try and work on that tho, anyways long day, rest mode, what are u up 2
Re: Blackface’s Outburst Is Unfortunate, 2face Says by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

That;s why you are a Nigerian, majority have a problem with reading long posts, just look out for summary, try and work on that tho, anyways long day, rest mode, what are u up 2
grin

Nothing really
Re: Blackface’s Outburst Is Unfortunate, 2face Says by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
firstEVA:
grin

Nothing really
naughty u, what's with the cheeky smile, hmmm, follow back
Re: Blackface’s Outburst Is Unfortunate, 2face Says by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
firstEVA:
grin

Nothing really

am off, got a lot of work to do on my system, check and reply mails, you enjoy...

1 Like

Re: Blackface’s Outburst Is Unfortunate, 2face Says by glossymyss2(f): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
no body wen nor fit to make am o brother...... stop been jealous@blackface grin
Re: Blackface’s Outburst Is Unfortunate, 2face Says by youngmoney47: 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
Blackface is now trending. Nice trick from him.
[size=15pt]Yarnnit Info Media Network[/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Waje’s Beautiful Daughter, Emerald Turns 17 Years Old Today (photos) / About To Wed - Has Linda Ikeji Found A Husband To Buy? / Wizkid’s Baby Mama Praises Him For Making Their Son’s 5th Birthday A Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.