Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season (27570 Views)

Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams / 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by dguizman(m): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
chesterlee:
Nigerian League will be interesting this season

can't wait to watch Enyimba vs Ifeanyi Uba

would be interesting to see how those Brazilians of Ifeanyi Uba would fare in this league with their Bulgarian manager.
bro those guys might just find it difficult here in Africa....
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by dguizman(m): 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bantino:
I think Ifeanyi Ubah FC will lift the trophy this season...

because of those brazilians abi?

I don't see them winning it,but they will surely be a contender.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by smartleo(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ponponkon:
My Prediction for the season.
Top Four
Enyimba FC---- First Abia Warriors---Second Kano Pillars -----Third Enugu Rangers----Fourth

Relegation Zone
MFM Ikorodu Utd Elkanemi Warriors Nasarawa Utd
Federation Cup Enyimba

Mynd44 I hope I'm not greedy for wanting all to come to Abia
Your predictions are right except MFM FC,my club cannot be relegated.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by ohenhen1: 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Top 4

Giwa
Sunshine Stars
Pillars
Enyimba
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Ganjafama(m): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ponponkon:
Our league is fun to watch but most Nigerians prefer to watch boring Man U Chelsea and Arsenal. ThankGod I do not watch those overrated foreign leagues except UCL
I guess you don't know the meanings of the words "fun" and "boring".
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by kindbeing(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
Heartland FC all the way!!! No guts No glory!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by playboy99(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
smartleo:

Your predictions are right except MFM FC,my club cannot be relegated.
dont mind d guy
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Lawsimon(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
I Rep the Fedration cup champions AKWA UNITED we will win the league with experience coreman
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by mentorken05(m): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
rhema4u:
I still don't want to believe Akwa United signed that white dude. well let's see if he'd cope with Nigerian football.
Oga that so called white dude has been involved in Nigeria league for a long time.
I think he is the most experienced of all the coaches listed over there as far as Nigeria League is concerned

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Jaymaxxy(m): 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
I hope 3SC gets a better replacement for Gbenga Ogunbote. Beside, they have to replace the midfield maestros Kelly Kester and Tope Orelope who have left for Enyimba if they have to fight for silverwares. Up shooting! Up Stars!
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
#TeamRangersInternationalEnugu
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by sarutobie(m): 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
repping the one and only continental and national champions ENYIMBA FC...proudly Aba!
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by taiocol: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
mentorken05:
Oga that so called white dude has been involved in Nigeria league for a long time.
I think he is the most experienced of all the coaches listed over there as far as Nigeria League is concerned
Experience in terms of relegating teams or ruining der reps?
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Bantino(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
dguizman:
because of those brazilians abi?

I don't see them winning it,but they will surely be a contender.

Yes, it's a step in the right direction, soon we will have good and renowned footballers gracing our league.

If Ifeanyi Ubah FC lifts the trophy with the help of those Brazilians, other teams will sit up and buy some foreign players.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by taiocol: 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
Top 4 without Warri Wolves? Niqqa please

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
mentorken05:

okay o, if you say so. but I expected the previous coach to remain.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by ibadanfinest(m): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
Up sootin up stars 3sc all the way but wait o we never appoint coach o.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Scholes007(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bantino:
I think Ifeanyi Ubah FC will lift the trophy this season...

is it because d foreign coach?
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by MaziOmenuko: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ponponkon:
My Prediction for the season.

Top Four

Enyimba FC---- First
Abia Warriors---Second
Kano Pillars -----Third
Enugu Rangers----Fourth

Abia warriors will win the league! You guys at Enyimba are just plain noise makers; after stealing all our talents to go and develop your club, you keep getting knocked out of the champions league prematurely.

I know you guys are planning to come and sign chikatara, as if we are your feeders club!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Rex322(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
I rep lobi star
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by MaziOmenuko: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
sarutobie:
repping the one and only continental and national champions ENYIMBA FC...proudly Aba!

Noise makers! Intercontinental trophy of over 10yrs ago that has since rusted in your shelf!

We have laud our foundation for glory, we will win this league this year!
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by DjHypno(m): 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ikorodu FC all the way! UP lagos!

I hope they'll be given the Teslim Balogun stadium to use as their home and we can watch most of their matches cos it's very close to my house, Surulere, Sport City!
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Dexema(m): 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
Repping enyimba no doubt, also supporting the lagos teams MFM and ikorodu FC, I hope LASG packages them well and helps the league in the process.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by sarutobie(m): 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Noise makers! Intercontinental trophy of over 10yrs ago that has since rusted in your shelf!

We have laud our foundation for glory, we will win this league this year!

e dey pain you? we have rusted trophies but you have only cobwebs in your shelf...deal with that!
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by sarutobie(m): 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Abia warriors will win the league! You guys at Enyimba are just plain noise makers; after stealing all our talents to go and develop your club, you keep getting knocked out of the champions league prematurely.

I know you guys are planning to come and sign chikatara, as if we are your feeders club!!

too bad there is nothing you can do about that if we want chikatara..we have the money and the pedigree...
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Krasid(m): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

It must be really painful being the 2nd best team in your state.Btw, are you not supposed to crawl before you learn how to walk? Your aim should be to finish at the top half of the league this year and in the next season finish in the top 4.Relax and watch the big boys fight for the league title.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by spartacusdove(m): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Finally, lagos team in the NPFL... Up Ikorodu utd!!!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by dguizman(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bantino:

Yes, it's a step in the right direction, soon we will have good and renowned footballers gracing our league.

If Ifeanyi Ubah FC lifts the trophy with the help of those Brazilians, other teams will sit up and buy some foreign players.
yes....u are right.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Krasid(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
I see Enyimba becoming the first Nigerian club to win a treble this season.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Ponponkon: 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Are you sure you're an Abian? Should we now extend politics of clan and tribe to soccer? I may not like OUK but I still love all he did for Enyimba. On pedigree record Enyimba are miles ahead of Abia Warriors. I am a proud supporter of both Abia teams.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by davidif: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
No wonder how league is in a poor. When you have a league where only two clubs are privately owned.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Ponponkon: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ganjafama:
I guess you don't know the meanings of the words "fun" and "boring".
You've not been to any Nigerian league stadium before. We have passion for the league and our teams play bveatiful footie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s All-time Highest Goalscorers At The Afcon / Cheat On How To Win In Bet9ja Virtual Game 2017 / Obafemi Martins Celebrates 34th Birthday With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.