Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events (25282 Views)

Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) / Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ex Super eagles player "victor anichebe" has taken to his insta story to blast those who always goes to night club and events every weekend, including the Ones they are not invited.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/footballer-anichebe-slams-those-who.html

2 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by Evablizin(f): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Owkay.
Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
True

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by jdluv(f): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
whats is own.....if him throw party and him no see people he go happy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Which one is not invited.As long as you organize party Expect everyone to be there because of the food.It is not our fault it is the economy so we must attend all the parties as long as there is food.He should mind his business and leave us the Food eaters association of Nigerian parties alone.

6 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by Ksslib(m): 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
Little wonder he and Cuppy didn't last . They are clearly two different people with a contrasting view towards life.

Cuppy wey fit throw party at the slightest provocation then host thanksgiving mass for quilox to thank God for the gift of shisha.

172 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by Angelb4: 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Anichebe, go and play football.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by mazimee(m): 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
I don't go to clubs but I can boldly tell you that he didn’t make a single sense.

What does he mean by "What are they celebrating" "What are they searching for "?
People go to different places to satisfy their emotional needs at a particular point in time, a Club is one of them.

We all don't derive our emotional sastifaction from same source.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by GreatOlu1: 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
He is trying to send message to someone. undecided

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by hypertension(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
r
Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by pejuakinab: 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
shocked
Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by 989900: 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
Shots fired!

19 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by Judolisco(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
U wey no dhey go Hwf ur football career...quote me and blow

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by hokafor(m): 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
But nobody invites you to a night club, you pay with your hard earn money to gain entrance or membership.
Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by chinex276(m): 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
look at this failed footballer
Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by frubben(m): 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
mind you business nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by Zanas: 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
Cuppy, sit yo ass at home and do something wit yo life........... Not my words...... Just paraphrasing what anichebe said

6 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by debigone(m): 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
[quote au

thor=Muckross1122 post=64246752]Ex Super eagles player "victor anichebe" has taken to his insta story to blast those who always goes to night club and events every weekend, including the Ones they are not invited.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/footballer-anichebe-slams-those-who.html

[/quote]tel dem, especially d gals.

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
Cuppy shade most likely

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by BCISLTD: 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
shocked this one deep ...e touch me

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
Truu,I don't see the joy of club hopping,I rather get my liquor and weed and flex in my crib with my goons and lady.

5 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by THEREALLIFE: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
ANICHEBE O!!! U DEY FUVK UP OO

MEANWHILE, A SLEEK WHITE 2012 RANGE ROVER SPORT FOR SALE. AT A GOOD PRICE.
PLS FOLLOW THE LINK; https://www./1003789756 or call 08150555061 FOR MORE INFO.
Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by IamPatriotic(m): 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Which Football club is he playing for and who wrote this for him?

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by Sunnywhite33: 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Abi na dj cuppy de make am talk like this ni

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
They might have broken things off physically but these guys are still dating
Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
thats the real truth!! fake ass everywhere
Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by Paulpeterparker: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
speechless speechless
Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by fxjohn2: 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
A word is enough for the wise! Cupy better drop that dj job that takes you to every event and get a husband.

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by wunmi590(m): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
Anichebe, continue yabing DJ cubby.

I know these are one of the things you dump her, is like she becoming aa party leech to you grin

2 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by reharde: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2018

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by BlueNnamdi: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
Victor should focus on his football, social commentary is not for him.

_________

https://okwu.co/2018/01/14/okwuid-episode-5-nigerian-parents-i-was-never-told-i-love-you-2/

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Crouch Retires At 38 / Ahmed Musa Reacts After Being Named Nigerian 2018 Player Of The Year! (Photo) / Iheanacho Makes List Of Top 10 Most Valuable U21 Players In World Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.