Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Yet Another Street Single From Olusesi Omosetan "jangolova" Download Free! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yet Another Street Single From Olusesi Omosetan "jangolova" Download Free! (1182 Views)

Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! / Olusesi Presents: Kile Leyi (waka Shege) Produced By Samklef / Latest News: Genevieve Dumps Dbanj For Olusesi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yet Another Street Single From Olusesi Omosetan "jangolova" Download Free! by frijos(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2009
HEY GUYS WHAT'S UP, WETIN DEY? I WANT YA'LL TO DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY MY NEW SINGLE "JANGOLOVA" IT'S BURNING THE STREETS OF BARIGA AND OBALENDE RIGHT NOW! I WANT U GUYS TO HAVE IT AND KEEP SPREADING THE WORD ABOUT ME. I'M GONNA HIT U GUYS WITH A SUPRISE BEFORE THIS YEAR RUNS OUT. PEACE!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/61966024199d9766/
Re: Yet Another Street Single From Olusesi Omosetan "jangolova" Download Free! by frijos(m): 7:10am On Jun 29, 2009
So far so damn good! 6 views 6 downloads. This shud mean the whole six people that viewed the thread went and downloaded the track "Jangolova" by Olusesi Omosetan. Which also means the song ain't a bad jam!

One thing I love about zshare is that u can actually listen to the song before downloading it which leaves u with a choice of wether to download or not cos u don't want to waste precious time and energy downloading only to find the song is crap!

Anyway, I enjoy the fact that the people are really gbaduning my jam man! all over Bariga now and Obalende too as far as I know and close friends been telling me they been hearing it in different angles on the street from Barber shops to gees bumping it in their jeeps n cars! Even in Keke maruwa too? Damn! man is this awesome or wat? cool
Re: Yet Another Street Single From Olusesi Omosetan "jangolova" Download Free! by frijos(m): 7:19am On Jun 29, 2009
A break down of my hussle today the 29th of June, 2009.

1. I got to go drop a couple of demos at the beat 99.9 fm in Ikoyi.

2. I got to go drop a some demos at Cool fm/Wazobia fm/Brilla fm

3. I got to make sure I send one to the producers of Mitsubishi play or stop.

4. I got to go see Dj Tommy of Rythm 93.7 fm

5. I got to promote/spread the word on nairaland/facebook/twitter/nijabeats.com etc

6. I got to call P.Y.P.E for a possible collabo/remix of Jangolova.

7. I got to hit the studio later on to record the song "Cos I love u"

The song "cos I love u" is a love song (just like tosin martins Olomi). It's a mixture of English, Yoruba and Idoma language. I swear ya'll gon' love it!

8. I got to give Vector a condolence call, heard he lost his neice! sad

That's it for now folks! Pls continue to download and enjoy Jangolova o! Cheers and have a blessed week!
Re: Yet Another Street Single From Olusesi Omosetan "jangolova" Download Free! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2009
Nice, but none of your tracks are on http://www.star234ng.com

(1) (Reply)

"i'm Not Wierd Mc's Lesbian Partner" - Goldie / M.i. - 6ft 7ft Feat. Phenom (your Take) / [new Video] Wizkid – Jaiye Jaiye Ft. Femi Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.