Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! (3845 Views)

Poll: How would you rate this song?

1 star: 0% (0 votes)
2 stars: 33% (1 vote)
3 stars: 66% (2 votes)
4 stars: 0% (0 votes)
5 stars: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix / Olusesi Presents: Kile Leyi (waka Shege) Produced By Samklef / Latest News: Genevieve Dumps Dbanj For Olusesi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by frijos(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2012
Undoubtedly the hardest working up and coming act in Nigeria, Olusesi drops yet another single. This time around a remix to the smash hit Dami Duro by Davido. This joint right here is a mixtape material. Listen, Download and share your thoughts!

grin

http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/30385575/file.html

Re: Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by frijos(m): 9:29am On Mar 06, 2012
Hi pls someone should try downloading this stuff nd let me know if there4 any problem or difficulty downloading it. Thanks
Re: Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by frijos(m): 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2012
sad enough some people mistake this song for an unknown artiste beefing imaginary haters but ur hearing from the horses mouth this isn't true.

When Olusesi writes his songs he tries as much as possible to touch on somebody's situation. We can't deny the fact that there are people beefing other people who are doing well for themselves or the fact that there are people (believe it or not) who don't wanna see u soar high (even in our own families) it's sad but truth. Therefore i see no reason whatsoever why someone would go on twitter tweeting rubbish about Olusesi.

Olusesi isn't mad though.

grin
Re: Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 07, 2012
I'm sorry to say this but you aint coming out with a unique style. just the same with those booty shaky songs yoruba tete-a-tete. we are tired of these massively promoted songs that are mistaken for 'hits'. damiduro is a 'village' song, its massive promotion, that doesnt make it a 'hit' in the real sense. hope you feel me.
Re: Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by frijos(m): 8:29am On Mar 07, 2012
Yes ofcourse, I feel u (over feel dey worry me) true intent of this song is not commercial but to pass a message across (sorry if u dnt overstand the yoruba language) a message of hope ththat no matter what the bad people do to stop u from achieve in life u can and u will achieve. I know many people are out there struggling to be comfortable in life likewise many bad people are out there working tirelessly to make sure it doesn't work out for u. I have love songs too the link coming up shortly am using one browser on my bb thanks
Re: Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2012
I'm not talking about love songs. I dont know if you feel me, ok, do you smoke ganjaa? try and hate all these kind of music first, the rack your brain to bring out your style of music, then smoke some ganjaa, to reveal it. you will be surprised the sounds you'll hear from your mind. it'll be like a spirit singing to you. then you'll know what your true music means.

dont think i'm joking.
Re: Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by frijos(m): 6:14am On Mar 08, 2012
Ok madam, ill think about it. Thank u very much.
Re: Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by frijos(m): 11:12am On Mar 08, 2012
Intro:

I go by the name of Olusesi
but I love it when the girls call me Oluseesi!
Yo shizzy word up, Davido what it do!
Dami Duro from Olusesi's point of view
ha ha Lehgooo!

Hook:
won fe dami duro eh/
emi omo igboro (igboro)/
enemies o fe kin gbowo (gbowo)/
enemies o fe kin gbowo (gbowo)
won fe dami duro eh/
emi omo igboro (igboro)
enemies o fe kin gbowo (gbowo)/
ewo won won fe dami duro eh/

verse1:
ko si ohun te lese, ko si iwa tele wu,
ko si ara tele da tele fi te aiye lorun ox2
no matter what u do they try to bring u down/
they don't wanna see u smile but they wanna see u frown/
I'm heading to the top no matter what they do/
even if dem like make dem go do juju/
destiny can be delayed but never can be changed/
I'm destined to be great, I'm destined to be great/
destiny can be delayed but never can be changed/
I'm destined to be great, I'm destined

repeat hook;

verse2:
I'm doing great/ month n fi owo s'aiye/
u just dey hate/ cos ur money no be my money mate/x2
e ba mi dupe, dupe l'owo oluwa e dupe, dupe/
mo ni ke ba mi dupe, dupe lowo baba modupe modupe nitori

repeat hook2x
rap: I'm heading for a grammy/
and they can't stop me/ unless they drop me/
because I flow properly/ immo get rich and then immo cop me/
a bentley or probably/ a rolls royce just watch me/
I'm a coming train se fe dami duro/
u don't even dare so e ya go/
haa moooo gbe hun!
I just wanna be successful/
but this life is proving too stressful/
iv got nieces and iv got nephews/
if u pray for me God bless u/
overcome every problem u meet/ my gee GGMUB/
overcome every problem u meet/ my gee GGMUB/

outro:
yea  shout out to notjustok.com, 360nobs.com,
tooxclusive.com, ladybrille, jaguda.com
and all yall music hustlers on and offline
yea shouting out to yall Olusesi in da building!!
And to all yall up-coming artiste out there,
keep ur head up, believe oneday ur gonna breakthru',
and don't forget to pray, don't forget to pray cos otapo gon,
oshamo signing out, peace! [b][/b]
Re: Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by frijos(m): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2012
I think the lyrics is more understandable this way. Hmmmm blackberry grin
Re: Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by frijos(m): 10:43am On Mar 09, 2012
Olusesi took part in this year's maiden edition of Open Mic Naija. Pictures below.
Re: Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by hevysomtin(m): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2012
@olusesi if Davido catch u! shocked grin see as u murder the beat. lyrically on point. the topic was well covered. i feel u sesi. keep it up. dis ur hustle no get mate o. nice pics. u dey try. ggmub. cool
Re: Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by frijos(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2012
lol @hevysomtin, i appreciate.
Re: Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by frijos(m): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2012
Thanks man.
Re: Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by mr100: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2012
nice one, get your hussle on bruv. your eye dey red lol. u murder davido beat!!!
Re: Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by frijos(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2012
@mr100 your always showing me love here. thanks! smiley
Re: Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by frijos(m): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2012
good morning yall, thanks for all da love, keep downloading and spreading the word around Olusesi. peace!

Re: Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by frijos(m): 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2012
hey guys, to my surprise the total downloads so far (for my freestyle Dami Duro remix) has hit 477 downloads on zippyshare.com shocked just in two days (thanks to my soldier bros AMO, who took to the net the day before yesterday campaigning about the song!).

What a rush! I never knew the freestyle would fly so fast ( i gotta go re-master it now). follow the link below to get it too. Go and Jekor!

Re: Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by frijos(m): 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2012
almost a thousand downloads now (as a matter of fact 911 downloads in just a week). keep it going yall! and yeah my jam cud be anywhere in da world right now! cheesy

Re: Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by frijos(m): 7:29am On Apr 02, 2012
Olusesi's Dami Duro (coever) debuted on www.360nobs.com on the 1st of April, 2012 view it here http://www.360nobs.com/2012/04/get-familiar-olusesi-dami-duro-remix/

keep supporting your own, Nairaland!

Thanks!
Re: Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by frijos(m): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2012
who says hardwork doesn't pay can now have a re-think.

Olusesi debuted @ number 5 on 360nobs.com top 10 freshmen of the week with his Dami Duro (cover)

http://www.360nobs.com/2012/04/360-nigerian-music-charts-top10-360freshmen-of-the-week-01-04-2012-07-04-2012-week/

Keep supporting Olusesi, I need your support to make it to the top. Visit, read post, listen, download, LIKE, tweet, share and invite ur friends to do the same. God bless you as you do so! follow the link below to download, comment etc thanks once again, cos i couldn't have done it without ya'll.

http://www.360nobs.com/2012/04/get-familiar-olusesi-dami-duro-remix/
Re: Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 13, 2012
Isn't easy bro, Jah go bless Your hustle keep it up.
Re: Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by frijos(m): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2012
Hello good morning to everyone of you, hope you had a great weekend.

I wish to specially thank the two of you that voted on the poll. First, thanks for stopping by, visiting the page where my song is, taking the time to listen and downloading and even voting on this poll!

Once again i am here to implore you all to keep downloading and keep me on the 360nobs.com Top 10 freshmen Nigerian chart!

I thank you all in advance because I believe in you. I couldn't have made it this far without your support.

Follow the link and keep downloading, tweeting, Liking and sharing with your friends on-line.

http://www.360nobs.com/2012/04/get-familiar-olusesi-dami-duro-remix/

Re: Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by frijos(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2012
zameen: Isn't easy bro, Jah go bless Your hustle keep it up.

Thanks bruv, God go make us all bigger IJN/Insha Allah.
Re: Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! by mr100: 8:06am On May 04, 2012
Sesi God will bless u. You never give up. Keep hustling and oneday the world will hear your story.

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince – Oleku Feat. Brymo [official Video] / Music – Solid Star – Grace & Glory (album Download) / Download Music: Casanova - 2AM Feat. Tory Lanez & Davido 2019 New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.