Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Which Day In A Week Do You Love Most? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Day In A Week Do You Love Most? (580 Views)

Woman And Her Son Buried The Same Day In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Obituary Of A Man & His Mother Buried Same Day In Nsukka, Enugu (Photo) / Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Day In A Week Do You Love Most? by Kenmatt(m): 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hi people. Among the seven days in a week, which day is your most lovely day?

On Sundays, its church and church related activities, after which later in the evening, visiting friends, hanging out with friends, birthdays, receptions and lots more. Some people even go to work on Sundays.

Mondays are always a very serious day. A day working and business activities are resuming for the week. No one wants to joke with Mondays.

Tuesdays are the continuation of what happened on Monday.

Wednesdays are the midweeks, tensions reduced, we cool off a bit. Get chilled, and ride on to thursday

On Fridays, we hear or read stuffs like this; TGIF. You can't wait to go because the weekend is here. Everyone is on a high spirit,"its a weekendtins". Parties, clubs are always very busy on a day like this.

Saturdays, wao! A resting day for some while some still go to work, others go to churches as well but every formal or official activities are always on a low key if at all there is a need for it to function..

My favorite day is Saturday, I am always excited when ever Saturdays are approaching, I don't just know why. I cool off with my friends, most of them don't go to work that day, we watch European football, chat, argue and so on.

Please tell us the day in a week u can't wait to come.

Cheers.
Re: Which Day In A Week Do You Love Most? by obakore20(m): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Friday.....
Re: Which Day In A Week Do You Love Most? by Haywhymido(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
On saturday, sum go to church.on sunday, sum go to church. So on friday, sum don't go to mosque bah
Well, 4 me i love all days of the week
Re: Which Day In A Week Do You Love Most? by Vivipop(f): 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
I love Saturdays. Tuesdays are so hectic, abnormally slow and long at the same time.
Re: Which Day In A Week Do You Love Most? by Kenmatt(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Haywhymido:
On saturday, sum go to church.on sunday, sum go to church. So on friday, sum don't go to mosque bah
Well, 4 me i love all days of the week
lol, I was about to point it out as well that some also go to mosque on that day but it eluded my mind. Before I could say Kenmat, the post is submitted. Pls dnt nail me.
Re: Which Day In A Week Do You Love Most? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
I love every single one of them. smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Day In A Week Do You Love Most? by Haywhymido(m): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kenmatt:
lol, I was about to point it out as well that some also go to mosque on that day but it eluded my mind. Before I could say Kenmat, the post is submitted. Pls dnt nail me.
no p,to err is human. Av u included it now?
Re: Which Day In A Week Do You Love Most? by Kenmatt(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Haywhymido:
no p,to err is human. Av u included it now?
I have included it indirectly.
Re: Which Day In A Week Do You Love Most? by Swissheart(f): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
I like Saturdays. .... . I get to wake anytime I like. I dislike Mondays.

(1) (Reply)

WATCH Little Chinese Boy With Metal Pipe Defends Family Business Against Police / Graphic Pics: Young Man Reportedly Hacked To Death By Suspected Cultists In Cala / Lagos State Government Restrict Buying And Selling(hawking) In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.