Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Pls E- Family React To This; Is Drinking Of Garri A Poverty - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pls E- Family React To This; Is Drinking Of Garri A Poverty (1108 Views)

Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 / Is Drinking Garri A Sign Of Poverty ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls E- Family React To This; Is Drinking Of Garri A Poverty by belcom10(m): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
i create this topic for us to air our view base of the issue of drinking(some pple say "smoking"wink garri. Woteva, i believe we both mean same thing.(pls ignore lassa fever,is not our portion in jesus name. Now my question; Is drinking of Garri a sign of poverty as some pple think or is jst normal a appetite someone can develop.
Re: Pls E- Family React To This; Is Drinking Of Garri A Poverty by madridguy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Capital YES. To me drinking Garri is a sign of brooklyn.
Re: Pls E- Family React To This; Is Drinking Of Garri A Poverty by Tallesty1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
madridguy:
Capital YES. To me drinking Garri is a sign of brooklyn.
I don't think so.

I have a rich neighbour that drinks garri whenever he feels like. Mostly on hot afternoons.

He likes it and I believe he's not the last of his kindgrin

1 Like

Re: Pls E- Family React To This; Is Drinking Of Garri A Poverty by Sunnymatey(m): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
No, it's not. It depends on one's motives. For instance, l drank garri today cus l was too lazy to cook tho l have close to 300k unbugeted beside me.
Re: Pls E- Family React To This; Is Drinking Of Garri A Poverty by Ahmed0336(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
I hardly drink garri Maybe once in a year or two i wouldn't say people drinks it due to brokeness. In oda news ijebu ode garri saving lives since 1500
Re: Pls E- Family React To This; Is Drinking Of Garri A Poverty by madridguy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
Is your neighbour Ijebu person ?

Tallesty1:
I don't think so.

I have a rich neighbour that drinks garri whenever he feels like. Mostly on hot afternoons.

He likes it and I believe he's not the last of his kindgrin
Re: Pls E- Family React To This; Is Drinking Of Garri A Poverty by Tallesty1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
madridguy:
Is your neighbour Ijebu person ?

gringringringringringringrin

He's an Idoma man

1 Like

Re: Pls E- Family React To This; Is Drinking Of Garri A Poverty by belcom10(m): 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
To me, i drank garri but am doin pretty well.
Re: Pls E- Family React To This; Is Drinking Of Garri A Poverty by belcom10(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
wot really inspired this piece, Is my experience at office 2day i ignore the food at the canteen 2day, i chosed to take Garri, a senior co worker sighted me saying ah Garri, why na. Dat statement sound pitiable and i feel it but to my surprise he asked for another spade used for eating,and finally join me. Dat Garri is rich,he can't resist it.
Re: Pls E- Family React To This; Is Drinking Of Garri A Poverty by sayyid(m): 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
Drinking of garri has ntn to do with ur pockect, i guess its by choice or lets say some ppls best food.
And moreova wat u eat does nt define who u are
Re: Pls E- Family React To This; Is Drinking Of Garri A Poverty by belcom10(m): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
sayyid:
Drinking of garri has ntn to do with ur pockect, i guess its by choice or lets say some ppls best food.
And moreova wat u eat does nt define who u are
Abi o . Bless u bro
Re: Pls E- Family React To This; Is Drinking Of Garri A Poverty by sayyid(m): 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
belcom10:
Abi o . Bless u bro
Bless u 2 bro

(1) (Reply)

Packaged Oven Dried Catfish. / The Recipes To Prepare Noodles Below / Food Stuff With #5000 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.