Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) (31491 Views)

'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos / Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) / Housemaid Maltreated In Lagos, Fingers Wounded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by deebsman1(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
I dunno d problem with those women not treating maids right as if they r not human beings lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by Jossibest(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
Where ar d parents of dis little gal or dea dead?
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by HRich(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
I know the area, incase anybody needs my help or direction to help the little girl.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by HRich(m): 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Jossibest:
Where ar d parents of dis little gal or dea dead?
you for read the story before commenting.
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by MansaMoussa: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
balash:
I won't blame the useless Omolara or david entirely. But the stupid wicked parents that gave such little girl out. No matter how worst everything is with you. Learn to live under the same roof with your Children no matter how poor. While I was growing up everything was so Freaking rosy but later my parents divorced.

It affected we the children but my Dad did his best to train everyone and it affected his job but he took training the kids his main priority. There were times when we eat everything available and he would only drink water and go to bed. He did that and made sure he trained everyone with good education and home training. Now all my elderly ones are all married with kids in good homes. And he is retired built his own house and enjoying retirement and old age.

No matter how worst it is for you. Learn to live with your kids, if it's only garri you have drink with them with love. Not sending them away from home because you can't train them. Nigerians are not so worst that Much they would help you even if it's to send them to public schs and get meagre amount for you to start petty business. Stop sending your kids out to work for people, Nigerians don't treat maids well. They need to teach Nigerians that the fact that you have a Maid doesn't mean she can't be trained like your kids. It's just to render help when you are too busy at work or sick.

As much as I agree with you that the punishment is despicable, I beg to differ regarding your "stay with your children no matter how hard things are". House helps Are an essential necessity in a Nigeria without
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by skywalker495(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Aisha Buhari ur relevance is needed here

1 Like

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by ifymiri: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Omg!! This Is pure wickedness
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by phreakabit(m): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
That kid has kidney issues. . . Check out the fluid build up in her hands.
She needs urgent medical attention.
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by phreakabit(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
skywalker495:
Aisha Buhari ur relevance is needed here

Keep waiting, and watch hell freeze over.

1 Like

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
balash:
I won't blame the useless Omolara or david entirely. But the stupid wicked parents that gave such little girl out. No matter how worst everything is with you. Learn to live under the same roof with your Children no matter how poor. While I was growing up everything was so Freaking rosy but later my parents divorced.

It affected we the children but my Dad did his best to train everyone and it affected his job but he took training the kids his main priority. There were times when we eat everything available and he would only drink water and go to bed. He did that and made sure he trained everyone with good education and home training. Now all my elderly ones are all married with kids in good homes. And he is retired built his own house and enjoying retirement and old age.

No matter how worst it is for you. Learn to live with your kids, if it's only garri you have drink with them with love. Not sending them away from home because you can't train them. Nigerians are not so worst that Much they would help you even if it's to send them to public schs and get meagre amount for you to start petty business. Stop sending your kids out to work for people, Nigerians don't treat maids well. They need to teach Nigerians that the fact that you have a Maid doesn't mean she can't be trained like your kids. It's just to render help when you are too busy at work or sick.
.........Well said, 500likes cool
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
This is HELL SHOCK!
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by balash(m): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
MansaMoussa:

As much as I agree with you that the punishment is despicable, I beg to differ regarding your "stay with your children no matter how hard things are". House helps Are an essential necessity in a Nigeria without

Would you give your kid out because everything is worst for your enemy?
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by grandstar(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
phreakabit:
That kid has kidney issues. . . Check out the fluid build up in her hands.
She needs urgent medical attention.

It may be the punishment. Perhaps they tied her hands to tight. She should recover
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by myfantasies(f): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
No matter what condition i will be in wen i get married, even tho i am drinking garri, i will never send my child to stay with anybody, relative or not

Let my child stay with me, we will be drinking d garri together

1 Like

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by DullardBuhari(m): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
raayah:
Where are her parents? Probably somewhere deep in the Village having more children.

After this news cycle, what is going to happen to this poor girl? Will her parents take her, will the government put her in a home, will she go to another madams house.

My best bet, a young man will come and take advantage of her, she will probably get pregnant and be left with no one. out of frustration and depression she may dump or sell the baby and maybe arrested

Seun will put it on front page again and we will insult her and call her names. It's an endless cycle.

The African girl child is suffering and nobody cares
u are the only sensible female naira lander I av come across... God bless you
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
raayah:
Where are her parents? Probably somewhere deep in the Village having more children.

After this news cycle, what is going to happen to this poor girl? Will her parents take her, will the government put her in a home, will she go to another madams house.

My best bet, a young man will come and take advantage of her, she will probably get pregnant and be left with no one. out of frustration and depression she may dump or sell the baby and maybe arrested

Seun will put it on front page again and we will insult her and call her names. It's an endless cycle.

Why did the parents have kids they cannot fend for? People are really stupid in africa and sadly there's nothing the government can do about people's stupidity sometimes I wonder if Nigerians know their country is over populated or its just me.

1 Like

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by missyQween(f): 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
This is wickedness.... Anytime I read stuff like this I remember hanatu....God bless her wherever she is
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by forghon: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
dia ris God ooo angrydia ris God ooo na only her escape continu dis abuse on maids dia ris God oo
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by saints2(f): 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
HRich:
I know the area, incase anybody needs my help or direction to help the little girl.

God bless you.

Pls can you help to find out some more detailed info...
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
raayah:

U are so right.

I heard of a situation today of a girl taken to stay wt her grandma after her mother's death (wt the intention to make the death of her daughter less painful), and the grandma started pimping her out to men right from when she was 12yrs till she eventually got pregnant to a riff raff at 14, the guy cldn't even take care of himself talk more a family and he has no parents. She pushed d girl to his grandparent's house and she was put in a store like room wt no windows and bad roof, and had to go around begging for food. The girl was said to be so thin and pale. Thank God the girl still had a father sha, the man didn't even know his daughter is already a mother, he took his child away and the useless mad woman was still crying tht they shld''t take her.

Only God will help us. There are many wicked souls out there. May God give us abundance of health and wealth to take gud care of our children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by Tyviv(f): 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nah this is bad...haba undecided
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by row2ray(m): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
O.p pls send an email to me with your number. Help.me see if u can locate her family and ask if they mind her staying in benin aruoture2001@yahoo.com
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
I'm not surprised coz most aunties I've known are super wicked, all my life I've not seen one lady who treats her maid like her own child or sibling. Parents should learn how to give birth to the amount not kids they can train, if u know u are very poor, one or two kids is enough?! why fill d community with kids n send them out to be treated worse than slaves?! Just imagine what dis little girl has to go through! Bikonu, ego'le bu bread? (how much is bread?) that this little girl had to go through hell for an extra slice of bread......

1 Like

Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by Ghost01(m): 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
Why? Why?
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by Hazardhandsome(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
uncjay:
This is wickedness oooo at it highest level. There's no justification whatsoever for child abuse. The little I experience under my step mom, is one thing I won't pray my enemy should experience. Some women are naturally wicked and should be excommunicated if need be.

Imaging the pain that little girl will be going through. Parents too should learn to keep their children irrespective of the situation, yes it might not be palatable but determination and perseverance will definitely uphold ones hope to better life. The fact is, except for few, most Nigerian bosses are yet to know and understand the moral obligations, relationship and interactions that should exist between a boss and the maid. God help us ooo
I concur with u bro.
but d truth is dat e no easy. it is not easy at all. How can mama ekene who has twelve children be feeding all of them thru her meagre business of selling palm kernel,considering d fact dat d husband is a chronic womaniser and alcohol addict. is it impossible? D reality is dat hunger will definitely wipe off d family. so such people do at a critical tym lyk this,do think outside d box,I mean lyk requesting out of naivety to send their children or wards to a trusted friend or an associate to help and train the child.
Dat is d situation.
Even when parents knew dat their children are maltreated,d feel bad. yes they do. but not enough to bring them back and wallow in obscurity again. D parents tend to leave them to their fate. And there-in,only their fates will vindicate them.
my candid opinion though.
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by osomegbe(m): 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
@balash, you may not have been there so you might not know how hard that decision is to make. Is it worse than selling your own child for money or dumping her in the gutter.
Leave your fenced apartment and visit one of the slum in your state and you will know that some people don't even see a cup of garri in a day.
Poverty gives some little option.
Again, why I can't judge is this, I have received a beating worse than that from my father because I used a make shift ladder of drum and wood to remove my ball on top of a bungalow when I was 8 or 9 years. If I am an househelp, people will say my father is wicked because I am not his son.
I know there should be a limit to all things but don't judge the woman. Few years ago my elder brothers wife slapped his son and removed two teeth, should I say she is wicked to her son.
A Father corrects who he loves.
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
OP, Thank you. We have started to look into the heinous crime of her madam. She must be evil.
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
OP, can you name her street, so that we can locate her if the demonic couple have not murdered her. Many Nigerians are just demons in our midst and they still go to church and mosque.
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by esherizdan(f): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
instead of us to devise means of helping d poor girl we r hia making unnecessary comment dat wil nt help rescue d girl.pls i live in mahuta if u nid any assistance i can b of help.
issues like dis shld nt b taken for granted.i blif d op posted dis story so dat we can render help not to share out views
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by esherizdan(f): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
Orikinla:
OP, can you name her street, so that we can locate her if the demonic couple have not murdered her. Many Nigerians are just demons in our midst and they still go to church and mosque.

God bless ur heart
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
SOS Children's Village can save her.
Re: A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) by busket(m): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
didn't even have to read the whole story. her pic alone says it all. I really feel for her. God dey sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bus Conductor And Driver Exchange Blows Over Money (Photos) / Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos / Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.