Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

How Often Do You Listen To Don Williams? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Often Do You Listen To Don Williams? (466 Views)

Kenny Rogers Vs Don Williams. Who Did It Better? / Reknown Country Music Legend Don Williams Retires / What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Listen To Don Williams? by Dminister(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
I really love to hear cool music any time I come back from work. Don Williams always do justice to my listening pleasure as I love it playing when I'm a bit tensed and tired coming back from work, Don Williams sing me to bed at night.

I love to listen we got love, I'm just a country boy and turn out the light.

So, tell me how often do you listen to Don williams?
Which of his songs do you love to listen?
Post your comments!

(1) (Reply)

Dope New Single by Nairalander Ft. Jaytown's whizkid, Zzajoker / Need A Record Label Or Manager / Best new songs in Naija.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.