Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,596 members, 7,827,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Need A Record Label Or Manager - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Need A Record Label Or Manager (467 Views)

Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music / I Need More Support From Rocord Label Or Marketer On This Hit Song / I Need More Support From Any Record Label Or Maketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Record Label Or Manager by nigeriagospel(m): 12:35am On Feb 12, 2016
I have studied the music industry enough and have composed and arrange song the nigeria market will rush like a hot cake you own a record label or an artiste manager we can give ourself a try and see how we move from there KMAN the stage name aka about to blow 08102580463
Re: Need A Record Label Or Manager by zerocool(m): 12:42am On Feb 12, 2016
Hmm.. Interesting. Let's listen to your songs first. Atleast record label go know who dem wan sign.

1 Like

Re: Need A Record Label Or Manager by Lubanko: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
I'm not a musician myself, but I have a lot of friends who work in the industry. And the majority of them signed up for Armada Music. And I've heard only the positive feedback about them. If you want to work with them as well, I'd recommend you to have a drawn up album or at least dozen of records, and it would be great to have an official website and LinkedIn account. After all the preparations are finished just contact them, and pitch your music. Wish you luck!

1 Like

Re: Need A Record Label Or Manager by JKJako: 1:30am On Feb 25, 2019
I'm an upcoming artist not yet signed to a label I've drop 2 tracks Revolution n Gbesé by Jako both on here and other blogs. While Gbesé available on all platform
Contact me if any link 09066655859

(1) (Reply)

Yetty Gold .*global Records / . / Post Deleted by me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.