Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,802 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / . (2061 Views)

The Rate At Which Young Nigerian Girls Smoke / Skunk And Codeine: The New Trend For Nigerian Girls / Funny Facts About Every Nigerian Girls You Must Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by MRlecturer2050: 6:42am On Jan 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by semitunde: 6:46am On Jan 29, 2016
Tell me something new undecided
Re: . by MRlecturer2050: 6:56am On Jan 29, 2016
semitunde:
grin
semitunde:
Re: . by playtheblues(f): 7:01am On Jan 29, 2016
One lecture was acting like you till his wife travelled to UK with their 3 kids for their Masters and got married to a very rich white man who built 3-storey building for her in her father's house at Mbaise. She cited the man's excessive infidelity and escapades with his female students as the reason for her action.
The man never got to see those kids again till he entered his grave few years ago.
Re: . by agabaI23(m): 7:11am On Jan 29, 2016
If you're a lecturer, please edit your post.
Re: . by orisa37: 8:35am On Jan 29, 2016
Lecturers should teach cultures and morals in all instructions. If you were Bishops in Churches or Imams in Mosques, would you be closing doors to entertain females in these places? You teachers have turned Nigerian elites into wolves and vampires. Do you teachers know that you're all hypocrites? Your very own daughter approaches you with love advances, and you are now telling me you can't control yourself or her? Shame!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Reading
Re: . by MRlecturer2050: 6:57am On Feb 03, 2016
agabaI23:
Why don't you edit it for me MR KNOW ALL.
Re: . by MRlecturer2050: 7:06am On Feb 03, 2016
orisa37:
Lecturers should teach cultures and morals in all instructions. If you were Bishops in Churches or Imams in Mosques, would you be closing doors to entertain females in these places? You teachers have turned Nigerian elites into wolves and vampires. Do you teachers know that you're all hypocrites? Your very own daughter approaches you with love advances, and you are now telling me you can't control yourself or her? Shame!!!
You seems not to have comprend fully the content of the thread which is typical of tennage Nairalanders. If in actual fact I lack self control, then I would have fallen victim to the sex offer by that daughter of Jezebel.
Re: . by MRlecturer2050: 7:09am On Feb 03, 2016
playtheblues:
One lecture was acting like you till his wife travelled to UK with their 3 kids for their Masters and got married to a very rich white man who built 3-storey building for her in her father's house at Mbaise. She cited the man's excessive infidelity and escapades with his female students as the reason for her action.
The man never got to see those kids again till he entered his grave few years ago.
Story for the gods. Students with their myopic thinking. Always very irrational in their thinking and conclusions.
Re: . by MRlecturer2050: 7:10am On Feb 03, 2016
agabaI23:
tongue
agabaI23:
Re: . by agabaI23(m): 7:52am On Feb 03, 2016
MRlecturer2050:
Why don't you edit it for me MR KNOW ALL.
Goodluck then
Re: . by orisa37: 8:15am On Feb 03, 2016
My advice is general to teachers who would have fallen victim
Re: . by K9blunt(f): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mrlecturer well you're right.

One can not judge from one side of a story.

The issue is don't you think you may take advantage of your status and manipulate some decent and brilliant ladies that you might fancy but doesn't return your advance?

You have to think and check yourself so you don't become the architect of whatever problems that may come , and destroy other peoples future.
Re: . by SurefireAsoOke: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nice write up.
What about those Lectures that initiates it or make their course/lecture difficult and leaving the student with little or no choice?
Re: . by Wulfruna(f): 8:27am On Feb 04, 2016
playtheblues:

Masters students are not allowed to bring in dependents to the UK.
Re: . by playtheblues(f): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
The husband was a British citizen and so was she by the virtue of her marriage to him, so she travelled as a British citizen.

Wulfruna:

Masters students are not allowed to bring in dependents to the UK.

(1) (Reply)

What Does "Ukoruama" (lagos) Mean In Ijaw? / The First Osemawe To Accept Christianity Century Pics / Why Do Nigerian Hate Homosexual So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.