Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,459 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) (33672 Views)

Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) / Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) / Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by chikids(m): 8:25am On Jan 29, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 29, 2016
omolola15:

Not in some places. IN NIGERIA
gringrin U no go kill me IJN
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by greenhope(m): 8:35am On Jan 29, 2016
Thats amazing
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2016
Awww such a determined mind.

Congrats to him cheesy
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2016
Inspiration,me that am still complain for somethings chai God please forgive me, LORD I THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2016
Thanks to God. Who helped him cope with the challenging systems of tertiary education.
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by omolola15(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2016
Tinydick:

gringrin
U no go kill me IJN

Amen I no go kill you. Even in Lagos, people that are OK and healthy will cook up a story and all sorts of lie just to beg. Talk less of the disabled. At the park you'll see people dressing like pastors begging for money. Some will pray for you and ask you to pay tithe in the park ooo. That na pastor format.

Transport fare format na the one wey the guy will walk up to you and tell you, excuse me sir please I'm going to cms and I'm 100 naira short can you please help me with that.

E come still get 1 again. This actually happened to my uncle. We were around dopemu and there's this man nicely dressed in agbada, carrying a briefcase and wearing all those red ibo caps. He walked up to my uncle and Said he was coming from the office and all those area boys removed his wallet and he's stranded. My uncle should borrow him 1k and drop his number. When he gets home he'll send a 1k recharge card. With how neat he was dressed and the way he speaks. You'd belive he's saying the truth. Without hesitating my uncle gave him 1k and told him not to worry about the number. We even pitied him.

But to my surprise, the next day he was in suit. In the same area, telling the same story to someone else. That was when I knew he's a professional berger.

Lagos I hail ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by Exponental(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2016
Moz22:
How is that even possible? To write with his legs..
....if the hard way is d only way
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by Intendy: 8:49am On Jan 29, 2016
your zeal is enough for first class. God bless
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by Ebullience(m): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2016
Wow! I wish you all the best bro
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by obialinaeze(m): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2016
Chiefia:
Wow! A die_hard hustler there...! In some places, his disability would be an automatic certificate to be on the street begging!
my brother na for north in
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by geraldhumphrey(m): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2016
wat a hand man can do a handlessman can do it better. ........
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2016
I really feel. Motivated wit dis..btwn am am still yet to. Discover d reasons behind dis people been born incomplete.
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by Seer83(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2016
Congrats
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by Moz22: 9:33am On Jan 29, 2016
Exponental:

....if the hard way is d only way
I can't imagine it...Life can be so cruel at times..
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2016
This is talent plus ambition
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by Olushauneddy(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2016
I don't wanna be doubting Thomas here .......! After snaping with his graduating gown, he should have wore just a inner singlet as a clear indication to his present state.
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by Chiefia(m): 9:52am On Jan 29, 2016
obialinaeze:
my brother na for north in
I bet u not only in d north bro... They do it in the southwest too, and are not northerners! I think I read a story last week or thereabouts(on NL here) abt a man whose family resides in Germany but stays back in Lagos to beg and earns an average 10k a month; he's not a Northerner!
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by fm7070: 9:53am On Jan 29, 2016
Moz22:
How is that even possible? To write with his legs..

Very possible. God created our body in such a way that you can train them to do almost any talk
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by Raskasal(m): 9:58am On Jan 29, 2016
Congratulations to him
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by Irore: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2016
demarc001:
Is a wow

I hope the northerners of Nigeria are reading this.
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by isimemenuduehi11: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2016
I salute ur courage.God bless u.
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by adigun1988: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2016
God is wonderful! Congrats!
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by Jennifer89(f): 10:56am On Jan 29, 2016
i hope he'll get employed.
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2016
yet some girls hanging around shopprite will be looking for help even when they have complete features. laziness is a thing of the mind
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by Topman0001(m): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2016
Most people believe that what will happen to a man or what a man will become has bn written on his palm. Pls tell me what happens to a person like this one born without arms.

They say destiny can never be changed. Then why do we try?
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by Sunseeker: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
See him in the picture SITTING IN THE DIRT and WRITING WITH HIS FEET ! wearing a Cheap POLYESTER GOWN.

Disables people in Developed Countries have been using technology to advance FOR YEARS! Give him a Visa for London or USA and his life MIGHT REALLY IMPROVE WITH DIGNITY...

Yet we're here celebrating... Nigerians will never know how they are STILL Suffering and smiling. Anyway hes tried... I hope ALL AFRICANS LIKE HIM CAN HAVE THIS LITTLE CHANCE...better still get a good job at the end.
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by baba11(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
I am so inpired!!!

This is the kind of news i wish to hear....CONGR@s cool
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by dozzy001(m): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
U will never see this kind of people in Nigeria, they prefer going out begging to survive

I'm innocent
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by Austin234(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
Very inspiring. Congrat my dear.
The govt of shud not let his effort rot. They shud give him gainful employment sharperly
Re: Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) by Masculity(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
Chiefia:
Wow! A die_hard hustler there...! In some places, his disability would be an automatic certificate to be on the street begging!

no mention name oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Boy Found Hawking In Cross River Enrolled In School (Photos) / 5 Wrong Animal Stereotypes That Will Make You Rethink Nature / Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.