Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS (30371 Views)

I Need A Link To Good Video Editors,film Editors And Cinematographers / Photoshop Video tutorials 2018 Learn how to use Photoshop for FREE / Step By Step Drawing Of Zahra Buhari By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by fman(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2016
julimax:
if you are outside Abuja we can send you materials to practice with on your own.
HOW DO I GET THE MATERIALS?[img]
julimax:
if you are outside Abuja we can send you materials to practice with on your own.
HOW DO I GET THE MATERIALS?[/img]
julimax:
HOW DO I GET THE MATERIALS?
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2016
Renderman is cool but not as fast as The in-built maya software renderer. That renderer is very fast, I think it's faster than any plug-in renderer. It Depends on what you want to achieve. Vray is very sweet but very slow, though they've improved a little on recent versions but it's slow and clients don't have that patience, mentleray seem to be getting worse, slower. Finally it depends on the artist though, how you are able to use these diff renders cos they all have their areas of strength and weakness
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 6:33am On May 05, 2016
Call now
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2016
Make animated product display adverts at affordable rates
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 7:29am On May 28, 2016
Call now
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by LucemFerre: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2016
julimax:
Renderman is cool but not as fast as The in-built maya software renderer. That renderer is very fast, I think it's faster than any plug-in renderer. It Depends on what you want to achieve. Vray is very sweet but very slow, though they've improved a little on recent versions but it's slow and clients don't have that patience, mentleray seem to be getting worse, slower. Finally it depends on the artist though, how you are able to use these diff renders cos they all have their areas of strength and weakness

Not to ruin your market but please don't say that about Vray and MR, if you don't like or use them that's you...
Thank you
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by Obago1000: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
LucemFerre:

Not to ruin your market but please don't say that about Vray and MR, if you don't like or use them that's you...
Thank you
I don't think he said vray and MR was poor. He only said they were not as fast as the inbuilt renderer. Take a chill pill
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by LucemFerre: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
Obago1000:
I don't think he said vray and MR was poor. He only said they were not as fast as the inbuilt renderer. Take a chill pill

Well, in-built render would still be slow af if you are rendering a post-apocalyptic scene on a Pentium 3, 1.2ghz, 512mbram 80gig rom... It's not always about the render plugin... It's also about the system you are running it on
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by Obago1000: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
I know vray for maya 2013/14 is slow like hell. But they seem to have improved a Lil on 2016 3.3 version just that I havnt been able to get it. Yea I agree with you the system affects as well but mainly I think the size and quality of render play big part on how fast ur render comes out. Poly counts, dept-map shadows, lights (exp. area lights) or vray lights and a host of other things that may determine the quality of Your render
LucemFerre:

Well, in-built render would still be slow af if you are rendering a post-apocalyptic scene on a Pentium 3, 1.2ghz, 512mbram 80gig rom... It's not always about the render plugin... It's also about the system you are running it on

2 Likes

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by Obago1000: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2016
There is another renderer for maya called 3Dlight. Don't know how good it is. But it's free to download
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
LucemFerre:

Thank you
sorry bro I was referring to speed not quality

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by LucemFerre: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
Furryball might be a better alternative... If you're looking for speed... Plus it offers a viewport realtime rendering also... It isn't free but it offers a 30-days trial...

Then again, what is worth doing is worth doing well...
All the best bruh
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 6:29am On Jul 12, 2016
I think what we just need is a renderfarm, so we don't compromise quality in order to meet deadlines. I'm trying to see the possibility of sending jobs fro render to agancies that offer render assistance abroad but I still don't know how it works.
LucemFerre:
Furryball might be a better alternative... If you're looking for speed... Plus it offers a viewport realtime rendering also... It isn't free but it offers a 30-days trial...

Then again, what is worth doing is worth doing well...
All the best bruh
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by LucemFerre: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
julimax:
I think what we just need is a renderfarm, so we don't compromise quality in order to meet deadlines. I'm trying to see the possibility of sending jobs fro render to agancies that offer render assistance abroad but I still don't know how it works.

You upload your files and textures in a particular order and send them to the render farm site after rendering you download your rendered files again... That's basically how it works...
But, uhmm... I don't think small to semi-medium scale rendering would require a "render farm"... Just get a good processor and gpu that should get you through what you wanna do that isn't Big hero 6 scale or transformers scale or something like that...
You only wanna use a render farm for a large scale production....its an overkill for medium range jobs... Which are basically short films and adverts...
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
LucemFerre:

You upload your files and textures in a particular order and send them to the render farm site after rendering you download your rendered files again... That's basically how it works...
But, uhmm... I don't think small to semi-medium scale rendering would require a "render farm"... Just get a good processor and gpu that should get you through what you wanna do that isn't Big hero 6 scale or transformers scale or something like that...
You only wanna use a render farm for a large scale production....its an overkill for medium range jobs... Which are basically short films and adverts...

Yea
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by Rick9(m): 2:42am On Jul 13, 2016
julimax:
Julimax how much is the software
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by Rick9(m): 2:43am On Jul 13, 2016
Mehn I love 3D Animation, Graphics Design and Photoshop like mad. I must learn
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Rick9:
Mehn I love 3D Animation, Graphics Design and Photoshop like mad. I must learn

Cool
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Get simplified video tutorials on DvDs and improve on your own

Create stuff like this

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 12:18am On Jul 23, 2016
Call now

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by Obago1000: 7:36am On Jul 26, 2016
I had maya software for almost a year and didn't know what to do with it. Thanks to julimax I can now make a short scene in animation and model architectural structures.

Now I'm making new discoveries for maself
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2016
Keep it up. There is only one outcome to continuous hardwork =Progress!!!

Obago1000:
I had maya software for almost a year and didn't know what to do with it. Thanks to julimax I can now make a short scene in animation and model architectural structures.

Now I'm making new discoveries for maself
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by Damscozy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wow! I love this...

Please how can I learn more on this am NON-ABUJA residents how can I get the tutorial..

Maybe the video section of the tutorial...
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Contact 08076380982. Whatsapp or call. We can send you interesting learning materials.
Damscozy:
Wow! I love this...

Please how can I learn more on this am NON-ABUJA residents how can I get the tutorial..

Maybe the video section of the tutorial...

Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by kenebill: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
please i really need to learn this maya animation from the scratch....i need to be self employed
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by kenebill: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
bros how do i create this....kenekaycee@gmail.com Get simplified video tutorials on DvDs and improve on your own

C
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 6:18am On Jul 30, 2016
Yes. We've sent videos tutorials to some people who are currently making serious progress and we still give support via social media as they make progress and improve on their own.

Check your email.

kenebill:
bros how do i create this....kenekaycee@gmail.com Get simplified video tutorials on DvDs and improve on your own

C
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by Damscozy(m): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2016
Morning Bro...

I really love creating this.. It's cool
Here's my mail..
Adeyeyeadedamola@gmail.com

I had love to be more creative with this through your help
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sent you a mail.
Damscozy:
Morning Bro...

I really love creating this.. It's cool
Here's my mail..
Adeyeyeadedamola@gmail.com

I had love to be more creative with this through your help
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by hillz0103(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2016
Nice Stuff. Am in Abuja, your location please?
Re: Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS by julimax(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2016
hillz0103:
Nice Stuff. Am in Abuja, your location please?
Karu. You can get simplified video tutorials as well. Call or whatsapp 08076380982

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mermaid Washed Ashore In A Beach At Benin. Photos / Photographer Uses $32 Toy Car For Audi $50k Car / Portait Paintings Done By A Microbiologist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.