Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

What Is Your Most Hilarious University Hostel Experience - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Your Most Hilarious University Hostel Experience (658 Views)

Kogi State University Sent Their Medical Students Packing From Their Hostel / American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures / See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Most Hilarious University Hostel Experience by benny4wax(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
Just to laugh it out, i will like for us to discuss our most hilarious hostel experience...... let me draw the cotton raiser.

When i got admitted as a fresher into Anambra State University currently Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, i heard a lot of bad things about the university so i had to be careful. I met a guy in the hostel who came to me claiming to be a cultist but as JJC wey i be na, i gat start fear this guy. He will always come around whenever i am done cooking as if to say he placed a timer on the pot to notify him of when the food gets ready. Days went by weeks went by and the guy kept collecting all my provisions, i later got to find out that this guy is not even a student but a jambito squatting with his elder brother.

I almost killed him another day he came to scare me with cult bullshit, not knowing i have crossed over from JJC Bridge. He is in year two while i am in final year now but i still feel embarrassed by his presence in the hostel. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Another one happened in my year one, i decided to cook jollof rice after a hard lecture filled day. i noticed some students hovering around suspiciously but i didn't take it serious at least not until i have finished cooking and waiting for the water in the rice to dry up. only to come out to find my stove burning with the pot nowhere to be found shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. i ended up sleeping with an empty stomach, the only consolation i had was that i ate in the dream.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now, lets share our hilarious university experiences...................
seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 Please do the needful..

(1) (Reply)

Help: Having Problem Re-printing The Jamb Photo Card / Thread For PTDF SCHOLARSHIP Applicants / Final Year Project Topics And Materials In Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.