Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,099 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! (9228 Views)

Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) / Withdraw your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Earnings #330/$ / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by Sammig1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
If u can restore a limited paypal account or u can withdraw from a 180 days old paypal account. Contact me I have a job for u asap. Thanks
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 20, 2016
Sammig1:
If u can restore a limited paypal account or u can withdraw from a 180 days old paypal account. Contact me I have a job for u asap. Thanks

I need details of the account like what issues it has. Source of funds, etc we can chat via WhatsApp please reach out on 09021267244.
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by Alexanda07(m): 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
What a Great and Genuine Lady she is.

My transaction just went smooth with her with no worries at all.

She is now my Permanent Exchanger for Fiverr Paypal Transactions and others.

Thanks so much Mrs Esther...
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
Alexanda07:
What a Great and Genuine Lady she is.

My transaction just went smooth with her with no worries at all.

She is now my Permanent Exchanger for Fiverr Paypal Transactions and others.

Thanks so much Mrs Esther...

Thank you for your patience.
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by Sammig1(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
tfx2012:

I need details of the account like what issues it has. Source of funds, etc we can chat via WhatsApp please reach out on 09021267244.

Done still awaiting your details

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by JustCare: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
Tested and trusted smiley
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
JustCare:
Tested and trusted smiley

Thank you for trusting.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by omokwe(m): 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
Tried, Tested, Trusted...Excellent customer service also.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by tinnymerit(m): 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
@ tfx,can you help one buy domain from godaddy and at what rate if u can?
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
omokwe:
Tried, Tested, Trusted...Excellent customer service also.
Please confirm receipt of funds.
Thank you for trusting my service.
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
tfx2012:

I tired getting you through whatsApp but your number is not on WhatsApp... I wish we chat 07*******
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 31, 2016
tinnymerit:

No I can't. Just buying funds for now.
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 31, 2016
Lucwaizy:

I tired getting you through whatsApp but your number is not on WhatsApp... I wish we chat 07082997117

Hello please send a text to the number on my profile and I would provide a WhatsApp line.
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by spafu(m): 1:20am On Mar 31, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Fiverr
Hello bro, please I had like to reach out to you. Could we exchange PMs please?
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 31, 2016
spafu:

Hello bro, please I had like to reach out to you. Could we exchange PMs please?
You mean tfx2012 or Hazzantazzan?
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by bedford101(m): 10:11am On Mar 31, 2016
tinnymerit:
can help you buy the domain, at 300/$
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by onyxo76(m): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2016
hello do you buy payza funds and for how much?
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
onyxo76:
hello do you buy payza funds and for how much?

Only from a verfied account, proof of source of funds and i can only pay after I have withdrawn the funds, this is cos of pending issues relating to funds i received through them.
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by Inspiredpunter(m): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by eppysold(m): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
smiley
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by ambrosini593(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
tfx2012:

need help here. The email I used on my fiverr PayPal is showing error. I have already transferred 75 dollars to that email. Now my exchanger is saying whenever he tries linking the email, error message will show. What do I do? My 18k is hanging there. Fiverr has already sent out the money and I have confirmed it through my email. I think help from gurus in the house
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 01, 2016
ambrosini593:

need help here. The email I used on my fiverr PayPal is showing error. I have already transferred 75 dollars to that email. Now my exchanger is saying whenever he tries linking the email, error message will show. What do I do? My 18k is hanging there. Fiverr has already sent out the money and I have confirmed it through my email. I think help from gurus in the house

What is the error message? Has the email being linked to another account or is the email being used for an existing PayPal account? I have had someone send funds while I was yet to add his email to my account and I still got it, the exchanger has to forward all confirmation mails to you so you an confirm withdrawal, he should also check his spam or you can provide me with email and let me see how to help.
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by ambrosini593(m): 7:01am On Apr 01, 2016
tfx2012:

What is the error message? Has the email being linked to another account or is the email being used for an existing PayPal account? I have had someone send funds while I was yet to add his email to my account and I still got it, the exchanger has to forward all confirmation mails to you so you an confirm withdrawal, he should also check his spam or you can provide me with email and let me see how to help.

Have not used the email to withdraw fund before. Can I send you the email and see if you will receive the same error?
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2016
ambrosini593:

Have not used the email to withdraw fund before. Can I send you the email and see if you will receive the same error?

Hmmn...
So ugo hasnt rectify this whole issue up till now? Why cant he show a screenshot of the error msg? Since you said you gave him the password to this same email before you started the transaction, hes the prime suspect here.
These exchangers prey on our ignorance if we are new to withdrawal of funds... same way I got scammed by lazy ass paypalking simply because I was and still new to withrawal of funds online
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by ambrosini593(m): 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Hmmn...
So ugo hasnt rectify this whole issue up till now? Why cant he show a screenshot of the error msg? Since you said you gave him the password to this same email before you started the transaction, hes the prime suspect here.
These exchangers prey on our ignorance if we are new to withdrawal of funds... same way I got scammed by lazy ass paypalking simply because I was and still new to withrawal of funds online
He has refused showing me.
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
ambrosini593:

Ok sure 09021267244 you can call now.
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
I don't think you should generalize, and I'm certain there are legit exchangers all you need do background check. I have had several people contact me saying they want to withdraw from another's account and would not want to introduce the account owner to me, which is a red flag. I need funds but screen everyone cos I would not want to also tarnish my image for receiving fraudulent Funds, so I think caution is needed both ways cos it's risky too receiving funds from strangers.
HazzanTazzan:

Hmmn...
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
I don't think you should generalize, and I'm certain there are legit exchangers all you need do is a background check. I have had several people contact me saying they want to withdraw from another's account and would not want to introduce the account owner to me, which is a red flag. I need funds but screen everyone cos I would not want to also tarnish my image for receiving fraudulent Funds, so I think caution is needed both ways cos it's risky too receiving funds from strangers.
HazzanTazzan:

Hmmn...
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by eppysold(m): 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
I just carried out a transaction with this exchanger.
Truth be told, she is the best exchanger I've transacted with.
High rate, swift responses and an outstandingly warm reception is what truly defines her!
I HIGHLY recommend her! smiley

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
eppysold:
I just carried out a transaction with this exchanger.
Truth be told, she is the best exchanger I've transacted with.
High rate, swift responses and an outstandingly warm reception is what truly defines her!
I HIGHLY recommend her! smiley

Thank you for trusting!
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
bedford101:
can help you buy the domain, at 300/$

Wish I could only buying funds not selling.thanks
Re: UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! by aikfrank(m): 4:02am On Apr 03, 2016
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FMDQ Traders Introduce Cap Bid/offer Spread To N50 In New Forex Trading Changes / Serial Numbers Of Stolen Laptops / NAHCO Re-opened : AIT News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.