Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Prophet T.b. Joshua Prohpesies --- President Roh's Suicide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T.b. Joshua Prohpesies --- President Roh's Suicide (1448 Views)

How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet T.b. Joshua Prohpesies --- President Roh's Suicide by naijanow: 11:43am On Jun 29, 2009
The breaking news of former Korean President, Roh Moo-hyun’s death on Saturday 23rd May, 2009, was met with shock all over the world - but there was one man who was not surprised – a month earlier on 26th April, 2009, Prophet T.B. Joshua of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations in Lagos, Nigeria – had prophesied about it.

This is the transcript of what he said that day:

“On Saturday, somebody is being rushed to the hospital but from that hospital, he could not come back home. So, we give message here that guide the whole world. What we are saying here it’s all over the world we are talking to and people that affect the world, shake the whole world, people that matter. When it happens, you say, Ha!”

On Saturday morning, 23rd May 2009, the breaking news that flooded the television screens worldwide was that former President of South Korea, Roh Moo-hyun was rushed to hospital and declared dead after he had jumped from a hill near his home in the early hours of that Saturday morning. Moon Jae-in, who served as Roh’s presidential chief of staff, stated, “Roh appeared to have jumped off a mountain around 6:40 a.m.” Unconscious with a head injury, he was rushed to a hospital in Gimhae, just as the prophet had said.

From the hospital in Gimhae, the former president was sent to Busan University Hospital in Yangsan, where doctors report that they were unable to resuscitate him, that is, bring him back to life, and the family mourned his death – for from the hospital he could not come back home, exactly as Prophet T.B. Joshua had prophesied. Former South Korean President Roh Moo-hyun was pronounced dead around 9:30 a.m. Head trauma was identified as the main cause of his death.

Let us remember the words of Prophet T.B. Joshua, “What we are saying here it’s all over the world we are talking to and people that affect the world, shake the whole world, people that matter. When it happens, you say, ‘Ha!’ ”
Roh Moo-hyun was the 16th president of South Korea, serving in office between February 25, 2003 and February 25, 2008. He is the immediate past president of South Korea. As a former world leader, he held a position that affected the entire international community. The tragic nature of his death has shocked the nation of South Korea and the world.

The apparent suicide - believed to be the first by a modern South Korean leader, shocked the nation. Roh Moo-hyun lived a remarkable life, rising from a humble background to South Korea's highest office. The circumstances of his death are also remarkable, and deeply shocking. In central Seoul, an impromptu altar was set up, and hundreds of people, some in tears, queued patiently to take it in turns to kneel on the ground, bow deeply and lay flowers - as a mark of respect. South Korean
President Lee Myung-Bak said, “This is a truly unbelievable, lamentable and deeply sad event”. A shocked President Lee Myung-Bak went ahead with a summit with the European Union but cancelled engagements for the rest of the day. He described the death as a national tragedy, Lee's spokesman said. Kim De-Jung, former South Korean President said, “I’ve lost my life-long companion, with whom I took part in struggles for democracy and shared 10 years of a democratic government, I feel like I’ve lost a half of myself”. Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen said, “I don't know how to express my sadness. I express sincere, deep condolences”.

Japanese Prime Minister Taro Aso stated, “I was quite surprised. I would like to offer my condolences and pray for the repose of his soul”. And Korean Prime Minister Han Seung-Soo, called an emergency cabinet meeting. "I cannot stop feeling shock and sorrow at the news of former president Roh's death," Han said, according to his spokesman. "I pray for the deceased and express deep condolences to the bereaved family."

Re: Prophet T.b. Joshua Prohpesies --- President Roh's Suicide by Tudor6(f): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2009
Why is this foolish prophet always prophesying bad news?
If its not suicide today na family plane crash tomorrow. Is there no good information/ revelation coming from heaven?
Geez! What an idiot!

(1) (Reply)

Fairy Tale In The Book Of God / Bishop David Oyedepo Losses Mum. / The Trinity:"Holy In.cest"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.