Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

I Feel Like Changing From Been Good To Bad! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Feel Like Changing From Been Good To Bad! (377 Views)

Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit / Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World / Is It Good To Tell Your Boss You Are Resigning Or Take Your Salary And Leave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like Changing From Been Good To Bad! by Nkenkenyi87: 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
I work for a multinational company as a Depot Sales Manager. I have these set of customers that have chosen to frustrate my career by refusing2pay for the products I supplied them....claiming there was an increase in price and it affected them,that people they supplied in order to beat the price fall are still owing them. Now my company has stop giving me products since oct last year and they are not showing me any sign that they want pay off. I feel like getting them off the surface of the globe or what do you feel?

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Negativity Into Positivity / Are Your Potential Employees Criminals? Let's Find Out / Build And Release Management Online Training, Corporate Training In USA, India,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.