Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Value Chain Analysis Of Poetry To Individuals, Brands, Society And Government - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Value Chain Analysis Of Poetry To Individuals, Brands, Society And Government (1707 Views)

Analysis Of Lonely Days Written By Bayo Adebowale / 'I Wish You Said No' - A Poetry To Single Ladies! / Historical Analysis Of Chinua Achebe's There Was A Country (part 4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Value Chain Analysis Of Poetry To Individuals, Brands, Society And Government by olulu(m): 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2016

Re: Value Chain Analysis Of Poetry To Individuals, Brands, Society And Government by olulu(m): 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
Poetry slam is a movement, a philosophy, a form, a genre, a game, a community, an educational device, a career path, and a gimmick. It is a multi-faced creature that means many different things to many different people. At its simplest, slam is an oral poetry competition in which poets are expected to perform their own work in front of an audience. They are then scored on the quality of their writing and performance by judges…
Re: Value Chain Analysis Of Poetry To Individuals, Brands, Society And Government by GRACEGLORY: 10:53am On Feb 02, 2016
olulu:

Poetry slam is a movement, a philosophy, a form, a genre, a game, a community, an educational device, a career path, and a gimmick. It is a multi-faced creature that means many different things to many different people. At its simplest, slam is an oral poetry competition in which poets are expected to perform their own work in front of an audience. They are then scored on the quality of their writing and performance by judges…

I see so many haven't been following your thread, that shows how narrow minded our peeps are in this part of the world.
Well, I ask you this bro; what about those who are talented in writing, and don't like oral as well as publicity.
You should know know some temperaments are wired to use their mind and hands more than their mouth, and body.

1 Like

Re: Value Chain Analysis Of Poetry To Individuals, Brands, Society And Government by olulu(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
GRACEGLORY:

I see so many haven't been following your thread, that shows how narrow minded our peeps are in this part of the world.
Well, I ask you this bro; what about those who are talented in writing, and don't like oral as well as publicity.
You should know know some temperaments are wired to use their mind and hands more than their mouth, and body.

There is a place for everyone, whether written or oral.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Value Chain Analysis Of Poetry To Individuals, Brands, Society And Government by GRACEGLORY: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
olulu:

There is a place for everyone, whether written or oral.

Good!!!!!!!!!
And that writing place, is where I murder Shakespeare.
So, what's next?

1 Like

Re: Value Chain Analysis Of Poetry To Individuals, Brands, Society And Government by olulu(m): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2016
GRACEGLORY:

Good!!!!!!!!!
And that writing place, is where I murder Shakespeare.
So, what's next?

Let's see this weekend if you are chanced at this event ( flier attached)

(1) (Reply)

Plague - A Story By Kachi Ugo (kindle Bestselling Author) / The Mermaid Episode 1 / Cupboard Of Skeletons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.