Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now (117518 Views)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
mojyks:

Okay thks,should I do it now or when am sure I am called?

OGA TAKE YOUR TRANSCRIPT TO YOUR EXAM CENTRE.....NO NEED TO SEND TO ABUJA.....IS ABUJA YOUR ZONE?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by olugbode: 2:23am On Feb 17, 2016
I've been seeing many questions about transcript here. The idea is that if u av ur transcript u can upload it and also bring a copy for d interview but if u don't have it just tell ur sch to forward it to their office, in fact u will be informed in the interview centre that all transcript should be forwarded to their headquarters in Abuja.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 17, 2016
olugbode:
I've been seeing many questions about transcript here. The idea is that if u av ur transcript u can upload it and also bring a copy for d interview but if u don't have it just tell ur sch to forward it to their office, in fact u will be informed in the interview centre that all transcript should be forwarded to their headquarters in Abuja.
iz it fr UG or PG
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by phenom57(m): 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
I don't have transcript. In fact I don't think my school gives it and I have already submitted my form without uploading transcript. I hope it won't have any bad effect on my application. UG please[color=#770077][/color]
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by laniyi07(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
I am faced with a the decision of whether to continue to apply to this program or not but answer to these questions will decide whether I pull back or not

1) will be my waec nov/december be accepted for pg application?
2) will my original birth cert be accepted in lieu of one attestation cert from population commission?
3) do I include my reference letters along with other documents to interview venue?

Please can anybody help with these
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
olugbode:
pls olugbode is d transcript requird fr UG or PG
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hey,I thought this thread was created to help one another,yet most of the question here are unanswered.Please if there's anybody that can help he/she should please do so.
Thanks
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by kachiz(m): 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=Intelligentdude post=42983743]Sent[/quo

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Topmostt: 7:06am On Feb 18, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Sent
You have been helpful on this page. Thank you bro. Please I have a question, at what point in this exercise is the need to have gotten admission in the country one applied to, become critical? Does Fsb help candidates to secure admissions or is it solely the candidates responsibility? Thanks you in anticipation of a reply.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Intelligentdude(m): 7:12am On Feb 18, 2016
Topmostt:

You have been helpful on this page. Thank you bro. Please I have a question, at what point in this exercise is the need to have gotten admission in the country one applied to, become critical? Does Fsb help candidates to secure admissions or is it solely the candidates responsibility? Thanks you in anticipation of a reply.
Goodmorning, I am not a Scholar of FSB(I am just a researcher). Base on my research, once you are nominated for the Scholarship, getting a University is a walk over. Your focus now should be how to be among the selected applicants.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by laniyi07(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2016
laniyi07:
I am faced with a the decision of whether to continue to apply to this program or not but answer to these questions will decide whether I pull back or not

1) will be my waec nov/december be accepted for pg application?
2) will my original birth cert be accepted in lieu of one attestation cert from population commission?
3) do I include my reference letters along with other documents to interview venue?

Please can anybody help with these
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by richgaza: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
@Intelligentdude please send the south Korea application form and documents to Richard_habakkuk@yahoo.com
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Youpele52: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Intelligentdude

I'm interested for the korean scholarship mjayjesus@gmail.com
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by gentleemmy(m): 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hello house, my confusion is on Number 3 requirement:
ii. One certificate is accepted i.e WAECof May/June only;
iii. Statement of results must be confirmed by WAEC and forwarded to the Director/Secretary, Federal Scholarship Board, Abuja;
Do PG students with WAEC Certificates need confirmation of results from WAEC? Thanks...I need urgent response on this
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by drpialabi: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
Good pm house. I uploaded my signature in the slot allocated for passport and i have been trying to change this for some days to no avail. Please i need someone to guide me on what to do. It is urgent. I also heard through someone that we are to be screened by the scholarship boards in the different states next week before the zonal screening. Is this true? Does anyone in the house have information regarding this?

Thanks and God bless.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Silumi(f): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
So d interview location for this bea is maiduguri wat is d meaning of dat.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by datjohn(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
Silumi:
So d interview location for this bea is maiduguri wat is d meaning of dat.

Its not Maiduguri, I presume u are also frm d North Central region right? It was a typo on d site, but according to d flier, d venue is Makurdi.
Check d pix I attached below.

1 Like

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Intelligentdude(m): 4:23am On Feb 21, 2016
sent
kachiz:

Kindly send to kachi.iroegbu@yahoo.com.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Intelligentdude(m): 4:23am On Feb 21, 2016
Sent
Youpele52:
Intelligentdude

I'm interested for the korean scholarship mjayjesus@gmail.com
sent
richgaza:

@Intelligentdude please send the south Korea application form and documents to Richard_habakkuk@yahoo.com
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Intelligentdude(m): 4:24am On Feb 21, 2016
sent
Walexwal:
kindly send to walexwaldaguru@gmail.com
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 21, 2016
intelligentdude please am interested in d korean scholarship. pls send to Emmagrammyz@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=Intelligentdude post=43022908]Goodmorning, I am not a Scholar of FSB(I am just a researcher). Base on my research, once you are nominated for the Scholarship, getting a University is a walk over. Your focus now should be how to be among the
ntelligentdude please am
interested in d korean
scholarship. pls send to
Emmagrammyz@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 21, 2016
PLS GUYS.....AFTER THE ONLINE APPLICATION. HOW DO WE KNOW WE ARE NOMINATED? DO WE JUST TRAVEL WITHOUT BEING SURE?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Intelligentdude(m): 6:39am On Feb 21, 2016
sent
Grammyz:
intelligentdude please am interested in d korean scholarship.
pls send to Emmagrammyz@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by thecrane(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2016
Good morning, everyone.

Please can someone kindly give me the date and address of the interview for the south east of Nigeria (Abia state)?

I hope I haven't broken any tradition, as I am new around here.

By the way, I saw the flyer someone posted; I couldn't read it.

Thank you.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
5555K:
PLS GUYS.....AFTER THE ONLINE APPLICATION. HOW DO WE KNOW WE ARE NOMINATED? DO WE JUST TRAVEL WITHOUT BEING SURE?

REPLY PLSSSS
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by thecrane(m): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
5555K:

REPLY PLSSSS

Since they did not say something like, "only shortlisted candidates will be contacted," I think it is safe to proceed, with your documents, to your venue on assessment day and take the test.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by thecrane(m): 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Grammyz:
Hey,I thought this thread was created to help one another,yet most of the question here are unanswered.Please if there's anybody that can help he/she should please do so.
Thanks

Grammyz, the transcript is for prospective Post Graduate students.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) / Unilag Admission Information / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.