Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now (117487 Views)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by AmmarOscar(m): 3:16am On Feb 28, 2016
glaspy:
I made a mistake in country choosing is der chance for me to change it during d interview? ansas pls
Yes, as far as they follow last year's procedure.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Lynda1997: 7:03am On Feb 28, 2016
Please I'm Lynda from Imo. Those going to Awka can call me or add me on whatsapp with 08134964398
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by praisesconsult(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
glaspy:
I made a mistake in country choosing is der chance for me to change it during d interview? ansas pls
yes
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Unongo180: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
Please is the venue for the interview based on where u stay? Or your state of origin?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Goodmorning, I am not a Scholar of FSB(I am just a researcher). Base on my research, once you are nominated for the Scholarship, getting a University is a walk over. Your focus now should be how to be among the selected applicants.

@Intelligentdude please send the south Korea application form and documents to blackiebobo4321@gmail.com
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by AmmarOscar(m): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
Unongo180:
Please is the venue for the interview based on where u stay? Or your state of origin?
Based on your state of Origin, else, don't waste your time.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by mykrotune: 5:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
I need your help. I want to obtained my birth certificate from NPC. I have gone to the my state NPC office. They asked me to pay 2k in bank and pay 1k for them. The banks are saying I need one remittance form. Anyone that has done this should put me through
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by thecrane(m): 5:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
mykrotune:
I need your help. I want to obtained my birth certificate from NPC. I have gone to the my state NPC office. They asked me to pay 2k in bank and pay 1k for them. The banks are saying I need one remittance form. Anyone that has done this should put me through

It depends on the bank you visited. Go to UBA and tell them you want to get your birth certificate from NPC. They will do the whole transaction for you.

Otherwise, 1. visit remita.com. 2. Generate RRR code 3. Print the slip 4. Go with it to the bank. 5. Pick a deposit slip and ask for directions on how to fill it. 6. Make payment 7. Attach your copy of the deposit slip to the online printout 8. Go with both to the NPC office. 9. All the best.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by mykrotune: 6:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
thecrane:

It depends on the bank you visited. Go to UBA and tell them you want to get your birth certificate from NPC. They will do the whole transaction for you.

Otherwise, 1. visit remita.com. 2. Generate RRR code 3. Print the slip 4. Go with it to the bank. 5. Pick a deposit slip and ask for directions on how to fill it. 6. Make payment 7. Attach your copy of the deposit slip to the online printout 8. Go with both to the NPC office. 9. All the best.
Thank you bro. I really appreciate this information you gave. I will quickly do that tomorrow. Thank you once again
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by chukwuebuka077: 6:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
thecrane:

Pls how much does everything concerning NPC birth certificate cost?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by thecrane(m): 7:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
chukwuebuka077:

Pls how much does everything concerning NPC birth certificate cost?

I paid four grand in all. Two at the bank; two at the office. It may differ, depending on where you are. Cheers!
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by thecrane(m): 7:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
mykrotune:

Thank you bro. I really appreciate this information you gave. I will quickly do that tomorrow. Thank you once again

No, it's not worthy of thanks, mykrotune.

And if you encounter any trouble on this, feel free to mail me.

Welcome.

Regards.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by mykrotune: 7:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
thecrane:

No, it's not worthy of thanks, mykrotune.

And if you encounter any trouble on this, feel free to mail me.

Welcome.

Regards.
Okay
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by chukwuebuka077: 9:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
thecrane:

I paid four grand in all. Two at the bank; two at the office. It may differ, depending on where you are. Cheers!

Thank you very much. I appreciate your effort. I heard that it takes four days for one to collect birth certificate. pls is it true ?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by thecrane(m): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2016
chukwuebuka077:

Thank you very much. I appreciate your effort. I heard that it takes four days for one to collect birth certificate. pls is it true ?

I got mine in three days.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by DrHost: 9:42am On Mar 01, 2016
I applied with neco result and I want to get bea contact to know if I can show up for the test
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Mrmusic: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2016
I also applied with neco2015(tho' i gat all the requirements)please someone should hala us,can we take part in the test this year?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by ejitemi1(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2016
grin
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by mykrotune: 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
I just noticed that that they have closed the applications portal. I was about to upload the necessary documents and it was showing error. It was actually closed yesterday (February 29). And I still updated my info this afternoon. If I had it won't be accessible this night, I would have made way to upload the documents and submit. It is well anywayanyway.

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by emenik08: 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
AmmarOscar:
Based on your state of Origin, else, don't waste your time.

Please I stay in lagos but is from anambra, must i travel to the east or should go to the venue for south west on the date slated for my state and write. thanks
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by AmmarOscar(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
emenik08:

Please I stay in lagos but is from anambra, must i travel to the east or should go to the venue for south west on the date slated for my state and write. thanks
I am sure you have state indigene letter or local govt one. So you MUST write at place displayed at your indigene certifcate and other doc. You can only write at lagos if you can acquire lagos indigene certificate.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by AmmarOscar(m): 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
mykrotune:
I just noticed that that they have closed the applications portal. I was about to upload the necessary documents and it was showing error. It was actually closed yesterday (February 29). And I still updated my info this afternoon. If I had it won't be accessible this night, I would have made way to upload the documents and submit. It is well anywayanyway.
Thanks for d info, but this is unsual. Last year they ddnt close it until final day of d test, and even this year the mention this.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by emenik08: 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
AmmarOscar:
I am sure you have state indigene letter or local govt one. So you MUST write at place displayed at your indigene certifcate and other doc. You can only write at lagos if you can acquire lagos indigene certificate.

That means am going to the east because I only have certificate from my LGA of my state. Also am I supposed to get an acknowledgement mail after submitting my application? I did not receive any and I don't know if it has implications. Thanks
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by AmmarOscar(m): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
emenik08:

That means am going to the east because I only have certificate from my LGA of my state.
YES
Also am I supposed to get an acknowledgement mail after submitting my application? I did not receive any and I don't know if it has implications. Thanks
No need of any thing, just print 2 copies and take it to d centre with 4 passports and remaining docs . and PRAY ... that's all
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by emenik08: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
AmmarOscar:
YES No need of any thing, just print 2 copies and take it to d centre with 4 passports and remaining docs . and PRAY ... that's all

Did you receive any mail from them after applying?
I mean acknowledgment mail.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by AmmarOscar(m): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
emenik08:

Did you receive any mail from them after applying? I mean acknowledgment mail.
NO
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by glaspy: 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
so dos DAT applied wit neco shouldn't border going to d interview is DAT wat fsb mean? naija! wat bout others DAT applied wit it in previous years... didn't dey accept it....ansa pls
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by jeffoe(m): 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
I am to pass out in april 2016 hence no discharge certificate yet, dont have the npc birth certificate yet aside my original birth cert which i scaned. Is it worth travelling to calabar from lagos for the exam. Is it possible for me to write the exam. Response from former participant will be appreciated.
Nb: exam is on monday march 7th

1 Like

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by ejitemi1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
glaspy:
so dos DAT applied wit neco shouldn't border going to d interview is DAT wat fsb mean? naija! wat bout others DAT applied wit it in previous years... didn't dey accept it....ansa pls

i pray they accept next year oh
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by kachiz(m): 7:30am On Mar 02, 2016
Guys its seems I have messed up.

I finished my application, submitted and saved my printout page on my system on Mozilla but I was not able to print it due to my location.
I only discovered yesterday that the website has closed and all the contents on my saved page is not bringing up my submitted form.

Can someone here help, Please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply)

UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) / Unilag Admission Information / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.